2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still to come on Dr. Drew: Does Casey want to be a celebrity?

Kato K: i think someone will take her life
Dr. D: i think so, too

IMO, Dr. D feeding and contributing to the exact thing he pretends to criticize. Wow! Kettle black.

:floorlaugh::great: :lol:

I wanna sue her for the last three years I'll never get back! Even Kato Kaolin thought it was a slam dunk.

I'm watching Dr. Drew and Kato Kaolin right now, and it's amazing how many people, including celebrities, feel she's guiltyl Interesting that he thinks there will be one big interview and then that's it - Casey fades away.

Dr Keith Ablow also announced today that he is writing a book that will be released late 2011 titled "Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony" which will contain his opinions of her sociopathic behavior, family history, etc...

He wrote a similarly titled book on Scott Peterson ("Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson") in 2005....it is out of print now but looked it up on Amazon....

I SERIOUSLY doubt Dr. Ablow would put in all that effort to write a book about KC's "immaturity".....

I want to see...

"NEXT UP ON DR DREW: Dr. Keith Ablow vs. Dr. Krop....Psycho or Immature Brat?"

Does ICA think we the public are this gullible,:wave: Jose it is not working :wave:

Kato predicts Casey will get ONE interview, huge ratings and that will be it.........

I agree. After she lies in the first one why pay her more money for more lies? Good news is she will pay taxes, lawyers, owes IRS, and hopefully whoever else can collect.

Kato predicts Casey will get ONE interview, huge ratings and that will be it.........

Maybe she will make just enough to pay the IRS, ZG, Tim Miller, and the state of Florida---does not seem there will be enough to live the "BELLA VITA".

Dr Keith Ablow also announced today that he is writing a book that will be released late 2011 titled "Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony" which will contain his opinions of her sociopathic behavior, family history, etc...

He wrote a similarly titled book on Scott Peterson ("Inside the Mind of Scott Peterson") in 2005....it is out of print now but looked it up on Amazon....

I SERIOUSLY doubt Dr. Ablow would put in all that effort to write a book about KC's "immaturity".....

I want to see...

"NEXT UP ON DR DREW: Dr. Keith Ablow vs. Dr. Krop....Psycho or Immature Brat?"

I hope he donates the money to charity.

Where did they get this Dr Krop from?
Did Baez choose him?

His diagnosis is 'immaturity.'

I know immature kids her age. And they may lie a bit here and there, may smoke some bud, skip work to go the beach, forget to call when they are not coming home....the usual immature behavior of 22 and 23 yr olds.

BUT NOT REPORTING A MISSING TODDLER? That is a sign of immaturity? Really?

I was an immature 22/23 year old. I went out and drank a lot, I got fired from a job, etc. I would have NEVER compare the stupid mistakes I made at that age to what she did. To compare her actions to every other misguided person in their 20's trying to figure life out is insulting. What she did is unforgivable to her family, this community (I live in Orlando), and the people who searched far and wide for her child.

This Krop guy should shave his neck and think about taking some continuing education courses because its obvious he needs a refresher. Maybe he can use some of his blood money for it.

Leonard Padilla has no room to stand on. He was the one who volunteered to bail her out, no one put a gun to his head. Besides, how many people has he slandered and bad mouthed since he's been involved? Half a dozen at least.

LP must be looking for more press. He's already recouped whatever money he spent on Casey three times over with all his talk show appearances and whatnot.

Kato K:

I'm a real person. I'm not t guy that u think i am...blah, blah, blah.
To b hated for little bit, blew me away.
CA will get 1 deal-her first interview. After that, she's gotta move; dye her hair...
I figured out u can't have everyone like u.

Someone else needs to summarize while Kato speaks.

I guess maybe I have just gotten OLD since the OJ trial, but I am recalling Kato seemed to have had the world captivated back during that trial....all the young women were swooning, there were even suggestions that Marcia Clark was swooning and flirty....

I don't recall him being "hated" by the public at all....pursued relentlessly by the media and women...yes....hated....:waitasec:

So this relates to KC how????

Is anyone else seeing this psych dr? :shocked2: No Axis I or Axis II dx. Also no borderline dx. Wow! (Dr Drew can't believe it either!)

Um..yeah...she is just a little immature. She even said so herself.

THE ONLY evidence or reasoning the good doc provided was Casey's own words.

" She even said herself that she could not believe how immature she used to be. "

OMG. Is it against the rules to question if the guy is a quack?

I flipped over to Keeping up with the Kardashians and just flipped back..is that middle girl one of the comedians from Chelsey Lately?

Watching that video again, I had an entirely different take this time. I think Cindy was trying to get Casey to talk in Casey code ("Casey is telling us in her own way")

Cindy knew it was Ricardo's apartment ("I know who's apartment that is, so tell me, is it Zanny's?") Cindy was trying to find out if Zanny=Ricardo or someone close to him.

Just my two cents this time around.

It was a simple test question from her mom. They probably have used similar techniques to catch her in lies in the past. They tried to catch her in a lie and it was about to work, but before really pushing it CA felt bad or something and then let her off the hook (by saying we know who's apt it is) before Casey could take it to the furthest extremes as she usually does. Casey failed the test. They knew she was just telling more lies as usual and they just moved on so they could remain in hopeful ignorance.

Dr. D: What's Casey going to do when she's released? Does she want to be celebrity?

Dr. D Asks:
Dylan H of Star Magazine
Heather McDonald, Writer of Chelsea Lately
Kyle Richards of Beverly Hills Housewives
Kato K of OJ trial

Hey Krop...most immature people don't kill their babies and throw them in a swamp. Just sayin'.

I swear...no one wants to hold her accountable. It's sick.

Oh yeah that's her! Talking a about KCs antennas..I mean ears. :giggle:

I hope he donates the money to charity.

Somehow I am thinking not....which is why I checked Amazon to read excerpts, etc from the Peterson book (to get general idea of his writing style)....as interesting as this book may eventually be, I am on a self imposed Anthony Case Banning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme