2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody, but nobody...KC, the DT, JP, the SA , LE, her parents and the rest of the entire WORLD thought she would be walking this Sunday. No one planned for this (thank you clueless jury). Now the DT is stuck with her. Not what they planned. They wanted to move on. Get rich. Now they have to pretend like they care. haha...good luck with that!

You are ABSOLUTELY right and thank you for reminding me of this pleasant thought before I go to bed!! :rocker:

Sweet dreams to me!!

Dang, I can't stand Joy but now yall are making me set the DVR for the replay.

Foreman up next on Greta.

Dang, I can't stand Joy but now yall are making me set the DVR for the replay.

Foreman up next on Greta.

Set it, you will not be sorry--I am not a fan of Joy, but she was GREAT with Sims. :floorlaugh:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! My first shot at "Good Times" since I watched <mod snip> on the witness stand!

Just watched Dorothy on Joy Behar. Boogie to the Left - and Doh See Doh to the Right but don't give a a straight answer to any of the questions!

And as everyone is saying - poor Dorothy was practically gasping for air at the babysitting question!! Could not give a straight answer as hard as she tried! That was just hilarious!!

I think she was caught of guard and what a mental picture of FCA with someone she loved and the thought terrified her. That's the feeling I got!

The DT does know that this was a CHILD that was left in the swamp for 6 months, not an inanimate object, right?

So Dottie.. saw your little cameo.. you don't know if I could BABYSIT!? hiring you... a waste, huge waste. And buy some woolite fgs... that wool chafed my cheeks during the dry cries!

So funny, I posted the same little exchange before I read yours! LOL

I think she was caught of guard and what a mental picture of FCA with someone she loved and the thought terrified her. That's the feeling I got!

Good - hope she realizes the amount of blood on her hands

I watched that clip. And it's enough to convince me that not only do they know she did something to that child? BUT they are using her simply for a quick cash pay out. They won't let her live with them. And it's a definite NO to babysitting the kids! hmmmm things that make you go hmmmm?

DCS all but admitted ICA DID something to Caylee. And it wasn't good.

A world of difference beween Jaycee Dugard and Casey Anthony.

My thoughts exactly! She had every reason to hate those children. But she chose to love them instead. No matter how FCA lost Caylee. She will not grief for her for one moment. good vs evil. So obvious. Jaycee vs Casey. wow!

I love how this doc on Joy B is comparing Jaycee Dugard as the OPPOSITE of ICA.
The way Jaycee showered her children in love, in the most horrible circumstances, yet she gave them nothing but LOVE. In comparison to ICA whose child was disposable and eho had no attachment to her.

THANK YOU DOC.

He makes up for that guy on Dr Drew who diagnosed ICA as a kind, but immature mom.

My thoughts exactly! She had every reason to hate those children. But she chose to love them instead. No matter how FCA lost Caylee. She will not grief for her for one moment. good vs evil. So obvious. Jaycee vs Casey. wow!

I left a message like that on Diane sawyers facebook and then a few choice words about not being happy about any interview with ICA.:innocent:

So the defense team's effort to rehab Casey's reputation before her release isn't working for them too well, is it? Unless they were trying for some comic relief . . .

OMG this Larry David Clip! My friend and I had the exact same conversation through the bathroom door with my friend when we were 13!!!

Juror 3 on Greta now.

Geraldo is on fox so they are on my self imposed ban forever list! But I will read about it here later TY. I only will watch HLN sometimes lol.

HAHA!!!

Marcia commenting on Joy's question to Sims about defense team celebrating...

I SO wanted Marcia to mention that while D. Sims was was stating they were only celebrating the CONSTITUTION, the show was showing a video of their celebration in background and Dorothy Sims was jumping up and down like on a pogo stick....

She must REALLY LOVE that constitution!!!

What I found offensive is that the DT was celebrating as if they had actually "won" the case. In reality, the jury acquitted KC because they didn't feel they had the evidence to convict. So, it wasn't really a matter that the DT had some sort of brilliant strategy that "won" the case. KC was acquitted and it wasn't because of anything the DT did to make that acquittal happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy