2011.07.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Drew discussing ZG deposition........

Per JVM, Morgan plans to ask Casey all the questions prosecutors would have had she taken the witness stand.

I'm behind watching HLN tonight so I'm still on the NG tapes, but remember how heartbreaking it was when GA suggests they can all go into protective custody and LE and can go get Caylee. He wants them home so bad, and this makes me believe he had no idea what happened to Caylee.
GA telling her what a great mom she is, how maybe they were too domineering. He is really touching my heart. Saying we're gonna do all that stuff we talked about doing. ICA looks like she's crying to hear GA saying he wants little Caylee back and she knows she never will be back. GA even said he'd switch places w ICA if he could. Sounds so sincere to me.

Replaying Joy Behar "babysit the kids" interview

Love - don't let DCS out the door without a script LOL

Dr. Drew now playing part of Joy Behar's interview from last night with DCS where Joy asks about Casey babysitting DCS's children.........

:D

DCS: stutter stutter spit sputter "I, I, I liked Casey...the Casey I came to know..."

Psst, Hey Dot.....she didnt ask about the Casey YOU as an ADULT 'came to know'...she asked if you'd leave a defenseless, innocent child with her.

Don't think ya answered that one, sweet cheeks.

GA and CA have vanished. Wonder where they are? They've been absolutely silent since the sentencing.

DCS: stutter stutter spit sputter "I, I, I liked Casey...the Casey I came to know..."

Psst, Hey Dot.....she didnt ask about the Casey YOU as an ADULT 'came to know'...she asked if you'd leave a defenseless, innocent child with her.

Don't think ya answered that one, sweet cheeks.

Joy should have said OK your kids are older, how about pet sit? :floorlaugh:

LOL, they were at home depot buying a chainsaw...welcome home gift for KC. Guess he didn't see that video. :woohoo:
In their big brand new red SUV. Wasn't that a leaf blower that they bought?

I wonder if GA and CA have gone away on a vacation? A cruise?

Joy should have said OK your kids are older, how about pet sit? :floorlaugh:

Joy did bring it around to DCS grandchildren....still wouldnt answer! It wasnt in that clip but it was in the complete interview.

Nejame speaking of his efforts to enact a law that will prevent jurors from profiting from media for 9 months after verdict

eta - I wish someone would get behind a proposal to effect the same limitations on Attorneys

GA and CA have vanished. Wonder where they are? They've been absolutely silent since the sentencing.

Like everyone else they are probably shocked she is going to be released in 50h 42m 21s (according to the HLN countdown clock)!!

I read on FB I believe that ICA's attorney (not JB) says she will be taking the 5th!!!

Good because in a civil case that's as good as a guilty plea! Except for me wanting Morgan to get the first post verdict pics to lower her $$$ value out there - it would be fine with me if ZFG wins the suit with a big deal. Just edit to add I don't believe she actually has to be at the hearing tomorrow morning because it is to determine if they can do a depo before she is released on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18