Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is LB?

Laura BUchanan...a TES volunteer who seemingly falsified records to make it look like she searched Suburban Drive after FCA was in jail and that Caylee was not there...speculation is that the DT put her up to it. I would love to see JB thrown in jail after he got FCA off.

Seriously, if anyone had a child die accidently, even a liar, they would have some feeling about it, some regret, upset, something as it was unplanned and tragic. The only way someone constructs not only a story that leaves the death out, but that actively seeks to mislead people is one that perpetrated the crime not witnessed an accident. A truly disturbed person who experienced the accidental death of their child MAY, MAY avoid the truth of the death and not acknowledge it but no way does this disturbed person make up stories designed to mislead law enforcement, her family etc and send them on wild goose chases and play elaborate word games with her parents and brother. Common sense, the sense currently in short supply, tells you that.

She didn't give two craps about that baby. How unbelievably tragic.

This is the fake drama voice she used when she told the shrinks that she doesn't know why she was so immature but she's not anymore.

Can GA hear everything that ICA is saying? Or is the sound only on the phone?

I think it is just like a phone - you have to have your ear to the phone.

Or Lord she is at the two fingers missing and she knows soon the hand will be complete. As soon as Caylee is found and comes home...wow - wondering if her family is thinking about these calls....

I was wondering if Dom Casey knew anything he could tell to help this thing against JB

IIRC, Dom C filed a complaint in Jan 2009 against JB saying that JB told him if he found Caylee's body during the Nov 2008 search not to call police, but to call JB first. It was dropped because of lack of evidence.
But I bet he has some stories to tell, unless he's been paid hush money.

I was wondering if Dom Casey knew anything he could tell to help this thing against JB

Yeah. I believe Dominic Casey has the knowledge to blow this whole fiasco sky high!! I wonder if he is still under contract with FCA, though...

Laura BUchanan...a TES volunteer who seemingly falsified records to make it look like she searched Suburban Drive after FCA was in jail and that Caylee was not there...speculation is that the DT put her up to it. I would love to see JB thrown in jail after he got FCA off.

Oh the irony in that.... I would love to see JB & team go down

Well most of NG show anyway. Nancy is on holidays. So bring out free video's. Make a few more bucks off the free videos.

And why not? It works. Her ratings show it works. And why? The public in general is to lazy to watch these videos free on YouTube or other places on the internet.

I actually like watching it. My laptop tends to freeze if i watch a video for too long. But watching the jail house tapes on a big screen is very interesting to me. I like re-watching some of this stuff now--after seeing how it all played out.

Watching how earnest and determined Lee is in trying to get relevant info to help find Caylee is heartbreaking. She is just running him around in circles. I really hate her more and more when i look back at her early behavior.

OOOOOOOOH - join Joy Behar and Roseanne Barr in a raw conversation about ....ICA, the verdict and the public outrage.

Maybe I should make a snack ahead of time?

Bill O had to cut AJ off when she hinted that JB may be implicated. After all JB and his buddy GR were spotted having a three course lunch (no wonder he's pudgy all these lunches out) with a big wig Fox exec.

IIRC, Dom C filed a complaint in Jan 2009 against JB saying that JB told him if he found Caylee's body during the Nov 2008 search not to call police, but to call JB first. It was dropped because of lack of evidence.
But I bet he has some stories to tell, unless he's been paid hush money.

I don't think there is a chance north of H$$L that Dom has been paid a cent from JB.

This is the fake drama voice she used when she told the shrinks that she doesn't know why she was so immature but she's not anymore.

I still love the phone call home when she tells Kristina that the reason that the cops can't find Zanny is because they only looked in the Florida "dahta base" - makes me crack up every time (I think it would have made Kristina crack up if she wasn't about to become physically ill - love love love Kristina)

OOOOOOOOH - join Joy Behar and Roseanne Barr in a raw conversation about ....ICA, the verdict and the public outrage.

Maybe I should make a snack ahead of time?

I saw that earlier! Popcorn please!! With extra butter! Roseanne was really outspoken about the case during the trial. At least on Twitter!

I actually like watching it. My laptop tends to freeze if i watch a video for too long. But watching the jail house tapes on a big screen is very interesting to me. I like re-watching some of this stuff now--after seeing how it all played out.

Watching how earnest and determined Lee is in trying to get relevant info to help find Caylee is heartbreaking. She is just running him around in circles. I really hate her more and more when i look back at her early behavior.

Isnt it amazing to watch it with 'new eyes', especially if you were enthralled by them the first go-round, NOW to watch them in the context of "Ok, I heard the opening statement by JB (for what THAT'S worth, anyway) so now I'm supposed to watch this believing THAT was the backstory....?" :waitasec: OkeyDokey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18