2011.07.15 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think...3 years ago about this time the first 911 calls happened.

I have felt so weepy all day over that. And SO enraged!
Deep breaths. Karma will bite her like there's no tomorrow, and then maybe there won't be.

Seizures? Just another way to get attention. Its really a common trick for people who have similar personality traits to FCA. MOO

Shocker! FCA wasn't flirtatious with him. Oh my he's saying it's Caylee that he is the one he felt compassion for. OK I'm glad to hear that.

Dr. Krop coming on now.

[ Why does he have a beard growing on his neck? Is that my old eyes playing tricks on me?]

I wonder of Krop is ready for the intense questioning coming his way?
[ He trimmed his neck beard since his last visit]

DD-Are u hired by the DT?
DK-my opinions are not paid for. I did get 10 hate calls.

DD- the validity scales, how did she score?
DK- Casey scored withinn normal limits, except the MF scale, which was high and indicates her interest in athletics and masculine things.

DD- how can u say that she has no issues?
DK- had a willingness to revisit my data and she does have narcissistic traits..especially 3 years ago [ oh oh ,there is the qualifier]

pathological lying does not usually have a motive

DD- could she have fooled you?
DK- No, I don't think so
"Casey has been nothing but professional, seen no flirtation on her part."

Ok, he has never seen Casey FLIRT? Even with Baez? LOL
Now I know he is dense. Sorry.

Dr. Krop coming on now.

[ Why does he have a beard growing on his neck? Is that my old eyes playing tricks on me?]

I wonder of Krop is ready for the intense questioning coming his way?
[ He trimmed his neck beard since his last visit]

DD-Are u hired by the DT?
DK-my opinions are not paid for. I did get 10 hate calls.

DD- the validity scales, how did she score?
DK- Casey scored withinn normal limits, except the MF scale, which was high and indicates her interest in athletics and masculine things.

DD- how can u say that she has no issues?
DK- had a willingness to revisit my data and she does have narcissistic traits..especially 3 years ago [ oh oh ,there is the qualifier]

pathological lying does not usually have a motive

DD- could she have fooled you?
DK- No, I don't think so
"Casey has been nothing but professional, seen no flirtation on her part."

Ok, he has never seen Casey FLIRT? Even with Baez? LOL
Now I know he is dense. Sorry.

When Krop said (something to the effect of) he isn't fooled often and doesn't feel fooled by KC, Dr. Drew responded by saying he gets fooled all the time by his clients! lol! I love him!

When Krop said (something to the effect of) he isn't fooled often and doesn't feel fooled by KC, Dr. Drew responded by saying he gets fooled all the time by his clients! lol! I love him!

At least Dr. Drew is honest!!

I want to hear everything Krop has to say. I hate this ADHD nation... do the producers think we will turn the channel if we have to listen to more than 12 minutes of detailed "psycho-babble"? I want to hear everything this guy has to say. We didn't even get to hear a word about those seizures. Nothing but more questions and frustration.... maybe we're all just junkies for it?

I want to hear everything Krop has to say. I hate this ADHD nation... do the producers think we will turn the channel if we have to listen to more than 12 minutes of detailed "psycho-babble"? I want to hear everything this guy has to say. We didn't even get to hear a word about those seizures. Nothing but more questions and frustration.... maybe we're all just junkies for it?

i agree!

:wagon:

/

Definitely different! The hair also. Almost to the point where it detracts from what he's saying! :waitasec:

I sat here and watched the segment with Dr K.
But I didn't hear a thing he was saying.

Thank you to those who posted the conversation, for me to read afterwards.

I was too busy trying to figure out WTF is on top of his head.
Is it a hat? A rug? A bad hair day? Two heads?

Does he really think it looks good? Or is he just humoring us?

FUN FACT: A turkey's wattle (not waddle) is a fleshy fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of a turkey. In male turkeys, the wattle tends to be brightly colored, usually red or blue, and is a gender-distinguishing feature.

:welcome:

Agree. The doctor, however, may not have been able to discuss the seizures in any detail.

Shocker! FCA wasn't flirtatious with him. Oh my he's saying it's Caylee that he is the one he felt compassion for. OK I'm glad to hear that.

But he also said that he heard the complaints that Casey was flirtacious with Baez and Mason, and HE DISAGREED, saying he never saw anything like that.

Oh, come on. My 16 yr old neighbor even saw her flirting with Baez. She was like "EWWWWWW.. why is she hitting on that old dude?"

Sorry, but I do not have much confidence in this guy if she denies that she is flirtatious with the men around her.

And the ONLY reason he even admitted to her being somewhat of a narcissist, three years ago, was that he was called on it, so her 'revisited' his data. He needed to revisit his data to decide she was a narcissist. Um, OK.

He danced around the lying thing. Never saw her as being anything but 'highly professional.' That is because she is A CON ARTIST. HELLO DOC.

I liked the guy more this time than last. He loosened up and seems like a nice man. But I still disagree with his non-diagnosis.

Joy Behar on now.........starting out with JVM calling her questioning of DCS re: "babysitting" brilliant.

:D

weight loss tips on Joy B tonight

I could use that

If they were indeed seizures she would've been in medical or transported to a hospital for a complete workup diagnosis.

Didn't Jesse take her to the ER in early 2008 for a seizure of some kind? Has he ever talked about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79