2011.07.15 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GMAB Cheney!

First of all, those 'mental health counselors, doctors and nurses' are possibly/probably hitching a ride on that Caylee money blood train.

Second of all, I would be scared to trust those 'people with homes on ranches or farms or places for her to stay and protect her' because there are some ANGRY people out there who do not feel justice was served and I sure a few of them probably live on ranches or farms.....just sayin' :rolleyes:

Lastly, about those 'Thousands. Thousands of dollars in checks' you might as well just have her endorse them over to the following:

the State of Florida

or Texas Equisearch

or OCSO

or the IRS

or Zeneida Gonzalez

or Leonard Padilla

:waitasec:
Can't amount to too much - they want her declared indigent again.
oh, unless she signed them over to her grandpa CM to hide - i mean hold for her

If they were indeed seizures she would've been in medical or transported to a hospital for a complete workup diagnosis.

That's what I say! SHe's full of it IMO. Lol at Dr. Drew guzzling Pepto

Next up is the psychologist who examined FCA.....I doubt he'll say much, privacy laws/Hippa
My mistake...doc says FCA authorized him to talk

Oh no Dr. Krop is going to be on Joy Behar too! He looks like he's in a British court with that hair.

Well she was still lying in jail away from the rents..she told all sorts of whoppers in the Cookie letters...incudling version 4.0

Next up is the psychologist who examined FCA.....I doubt he'll say much, privacy laws/Hippa
My mistake...doc says FCA authorized him to talk

I think he'll say only what he is paid to say. I don't trust the truth from him.

Just think...3 years ago about this time the first 911 calls happened.

Does anyone besides me think this family converses in an unusual way? Their granddaughter is missing for God's sake. They know it is being taped. If ica is so smart and tough per cm, how can she not react like i think most people would . This tape is driving me crazy. No body acts like this. Did the jury see this tape when ica had the melt down . i think it was on a holiday, maybe Labor day, while jb was out of town.

Knowing what we know of CA by watching and listening to her in depos and interviews, etc, she is no shrinking violet. It does not compute that she didn't say to ICA "Oh, FGS! You little brat! Quit your whining! Because of you, Caylee is gone! YOU didn't report MY grandbaby missing until I called it in myself, and you're going to sit in there and complain because YOU think YOU'RE the victim??? Shut the he77 up, Casey, get off your *advertiser censored**, and tell somebody the truth." ... or something like that... Doesn't that sound more like the CA we know???

That's what my mom would have done and she's a much nicer person than CA ever dreamed of being.

O/T I was looking for something nonFCA related and clicked over to Bio channel (guess Celebrity Ghost Stories is Sat nights) and it's about...Casey Anthony. There was a clip of BC saying FCAs face never changed throughout the pretrial...cold. :eek:

I'm watching the Blue Jays (my favorite team) beating up on the Yankees (hubby's favorite team) Not one word about the A's, DT team.

Did BC not see her devil face with the horns

I have never seen a beard quite like that (on the doctor) before. A beard on the neck only.....weird IMO.

Just think...3 years ago about this time the first 911 calls happened.

What an emotional 3 years it's been - don't know about you all, but I'm exhausted.
:therethere:

I have never seen a beard quite like that (on the doctor) before. A beard on the neck only.....weird IMO.

Definitely different! The hair also. Almost to the point where it detracts from what he's saying! :waitasec:

Definitely different! The hair also. Almost to the point where it detracts from what he's saying! :waitasec:

The gray part seems a little less poofy tonight. Guess the DT are still watching the social media!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem