2011.07.15 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Jesse take her to the ER in early 2008 for a seizure of some kind? Has he ever talked about that?

I remember him talking about it, but nothing that I recall as far as a diagnosis. Instead something attributed to a highly caffeinated power drink or such......or at least that is what someone said.

MOO

I remember him talking about it, but nothing that I recall as far as a diagnosis. Instead something attributed to a highly caffeinated power drink or such......or at least that is what someone said.

MOO

Plus kids go out to parties today and someone slips something in their drink....

Don't you guys think it is strange that Casey is being released on the exact date she went into jail? I believe you will see her out just before midnight. July 16, 2008 to July 16, 2011.

MOO

I remember reading the report from the EMT for that call. IIRC, Jesse called 911. The report was in the early doc dump alongside the notes from children services. [ If anyone knows where those are now.]

I remember pretty clearly that the written notes by the EMT included something like : Patient had been drinking alcohol heavily in the previous hours.

So whatever set off that seizure could not be the same thing setting these off.
[ IF they are really seizures]

Kropsie hasn't seen her flirt? LMAO. That's rich.

And CM is upset her family testified against her? You mean the two she accused of having sex with her? The one she also said was involved? Please.

I believe GA doesn't want her in the house. I wouldn't either. Can't imagine LA wants her around him either and if he wants a normal life he keeps her out of it. CA of course controls everything and ICA controls her so it's a bad cycle. GA and LA should move to Hawaii.

Don't you guys think it is strange that Casey is being released on the exact date she went into jail? I believe you will see her out just before midnight. July 16, 2008 to July 16, 2011.

Sadly, the timing hasn't been lost on me.

I remember reading the report from the EMT for that call. IIRC, Jesse called 911. The report was in the early doc dump alongside the notes from children services. [ If anyone knows where those are now.]

I remember pretty clearly that the written notes by the EMT included something like : Patient had been drinking alcohol heavily in the previous hours.

I wonder if during these seizures if she found that her bra became "hiked up"? jmo

The seizures could have been set off by lack of attention, or need to divert a confrontation. ...convenient...

:welcome:

Agree. The doctor, however, may not have been able to discuss the seizures in any detail.

Very probable he could not talk much about it, but it seemed to me he was trying to get to it when Drew had to cut him off to get to the next question. Does it take someone with a higher IQ than Casey to be able to dupe psychologists on these tests?

Dr. Krop coming on now.

[ Why does he have a beard growing on his neck? Is that my old eyes playing tricks on me?]

I wonder of Krop is ready for the intense questioning coming his way?
[ He trimmed his neck beard since his last visit]

DD-Are u hired by the DT?
DK-my opinions are not paid for. I did get 10 hate calls.

DD- the validity scales, how did she score?
DK- Casey scored withinn normal limits, except the MF scale, which was high and indicates her interest in athletics and masculine things.

DD- how can u say that she has no issues?
DK- had a willingness to revisit my data and she does have narcissistic traits..especially 3 years ago [ oh oh ,there is the qualifier]

pathological lying does not usually have a motive

DD- could she have fooled you?
DK- No, I don't think so
"Casey has been nothing but professional, seen no flirtation on her part."

Ok, he has never seen Casey FLIRT? Even with Baez? LOL
Now I know he is dense. Sorry.

BBM. The comment about Casey's interest in athletics and "masculine things" makes me wonder if she's ever used steroids? Many drugs in this classification can cause overproduction of testoserone, heightened sexual stimulation, and aggression.

Why did Dr. Krop mention he saw no "flirtation" on Casey's part when he wasn't even asked about it? I suspect damage control ;)

Dr. Drew is so annoying. He's the one who asked if Casey didn't have seizures in jail, and the psychologist was trying to answer saying "she had seizures in..." when Drew butted in. I felt that he might have been going to say in the past, but we'll never know what he was going to say unless he's interviewed again on another show. Many people probably feel that the seizures were faked and attention seeking diversion for Jesse and her parents.

Luckily my daughter was a top 100m sprinter at her MS so if she sees her she'll leave her in her dust after 3 years in jail!:floorlaugh:

So was mine, and still in much better shape than Casey was at age 22. I doubt that Casey was that great, because she should have won city track meets and it would have been in the paper for someone to have found.

Dr. Krop coming on now.

[ Why does he have a beard growing on his neck? Is that my old eyes playing tricks on me?]

I wonder of Krop is ready for the intense questioning coming his way?
[ He trimmed his neck beard since his last visit]

DD-Are u hired by the DT?
DK-my opinions are not paid for. I did get 10 hate calls.

DD- the validity scales, how did she score?
DK- Casey scored withinn normal limits, except the MF scale, which was high and indicates her interest in athletics and masculine things.

DD- how can u say that she has no issues?
DK- had a willingness to revisit my data and she does have narcissistic traits..especially 3 years ago [ oh oh ,there is the qualifier]

pathological lying does not usually have a motive

DD- could she have fooled you?
DK- No, I don't think so
"Casey has been nothing but professional, seen no flirtation on her part."

Ok, he has never seen Casey FLIRT? Even with Baez? LOL
Now I know he is dense. Sorry.

His opinions may be paid for by the media but more importantly his assessment of the babykiller totally was. He is prevaricating. He is a liar.

He got 10 hate calls? So he's a victim, is he? Which makes what he says more truthful? Yeah, I didn't think so.

His opinions may be paid for by the media but more importantly his assessment of the babykiller totally was. He is prevaricating. He is a liar.

He got 10 hate calls? So he's a victim, is he? Which makes what he says more truthful? Yeah, I didn't think so.

I'd like to see proof of these hate calls. Did he call the police? Does he have the numbers? I think there are a whole lot of claims of threats being thrown around by DT but I have yet to see one substantiated. They are all going for the sympathy factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79