2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here too! First thing I thought when it started...Wow she snuck out early and is in LA! LOL I need a Casey intervention :)

The dude is still going too. His poor passenger. She supposedly called LE and says she wanted out but he won't stop. He is a 3 strikes felon so this is not good for him.

maybe that tweeter was right...seizures from xanax withdrawal

Now that IS interesting and I'd love to see a MSM source. Thing is, these seizures would have been back in 2008. In July and after she was re-arrested.

If she still is having them, that's not it. I am way too familiar with xamax withdrawal.

I'm at a loss why this wouldnt be brought up at trial if true.

How does that work if each station has their own signal? (i.e. WFTV has their helicopter) I don't know if I've remember encountering a media blackout before.

Not only do no links work for me, including that reflector site, all links say I need Flash and or WMP ! What? I already installed all the latest versions and have watched live coverage/videos earlier! Grrrr.

Thanks to all that posted links though! Much appreciated.

that is what i was wondering, sitting there waiting for the media to leave

sorry thought i was replying to a post, sitting in the boa building

Oh Lordy we drove right through there today..And now she is only one state away from me...barf......As if they wont know who she is in Ohio ???:innocent:
She wasn't on that flight...the golfers are.

Casey Anthony News13 DMarko reports: One plane left carrying golfers to Ohio. Other plane still on tarmac with officers nearby. #CaseyAnthony

i don't know if it was seen or not cuz this thread is moving so fast but on on the live fb chats on one of the tv sites someone named "jimmy timmy" or something said something like "we love you casey....see you in 14 hrs!"....
did anyone catch that?
so could she be flying someplace that is that far away? i dunno....just sharing what i saw......
just thought i'd write it one more time.....cuz the pages flew right by lol.....

Hmm .......... I had ignored this tweet, until you posted this.

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
My contact told me that the seizures #caseyanthony had in jail were from xanax withdrawl

I think that nobody was able to confirm a clinical seizure. It appears to have been an act. In order to experience seizures from Xanax withdrawal, one is usually on a large dose of Xanax for a long time. The seizures would have occurred within the first two weeks of confinement and withdrawal if that was truly the case.

That didn't pass my sniff test.

Someone posted earlier that Cindy may be meeting up with FCA. IMO, that won't happen FCA hates her mom, why would she give her control now?

Oh Lordy we drove right through there today..And now she is only one state away from me...barf......As if they wont know who she is in Ohio ???:innocent:

I'm in Ohio, and I know who she is. There is no where she could go that people won't know her. Maybe she should leave the country. Wonder if she is coming to family here, the Anthony's did used to live in Ohio.:sick:

they aren't giving up, they just aren't showing an airport w/o activity. reporters are still there.

ot from this post, i find it funny fox broke with the video of her leaving but i didn't see hln do it. considering they have changed their name to the can (casey anthony network) on would think they would still be blabbering on about it. and why isn't jvm chasing all the cars/planes around? ;)

Ha, maybe they're paying the big bucks for that first interview. I was surprised at no live coverage! They have been ignoring other missing children for weeks now and they miss the grande finale?! wth.

I did not know about that.....maybe setting the stage to get her disability benefits.

Either that or sympathy ploy. Sinse when do they release personal health information.Sorry I just dont believe it and even if Im wrong and it is true maybe its part of the karma.

AndreaAlpert AndreaAlpert
@PeterKingCBS RT“@melissamoon3: Here is some more information on the plane that #CaseyAnthony is getting onto right now: flightaware.com/live/flight/N2…
1 minute ago

Link: FlightAware > N267DW

After 3 years we now see FCA a free woman. I am sick.

It's hard isn't it. When I saw her striding out my stomach kind of just fell, you know that feeling you get in an elevator sometimes.

Be careful what you wish for keeps coming to me though. Anthony prayed for this day and even made a deal with God for her freedom, so say her letters.

Anthony's freedom is not going to be what she imagines, she has no friends to go back to, no family to go back to, no one wants to know her other than her lawyers who have lives of there own. You think some of the big name celebrities are lonely with all their fame and money, can you imagine what life is going to be like as one of the most hated women in America?
Casey Anthony will not enjoy her freedom, she won't be allowed to and as a pathological liar (and worse) who enjoys sneaking around in the shadows and behinds the backs of her friends she now has no where to hide. I predict she will become a very very very lonely person and the one thing she wants the most ----- LOVE ----- will be just as illusive as she thought her freedom once was. After all what is life without love.

i don't know if it was seen or not cuz this thread is moving so fast but on on the live fb chats on one of the tv sites someone named "jimmy timmy" or something said something like "we love you casey....see you in 14 hrs!"....
did anyone catch that?
so could she be flying someplace that is that far away? i dunno....just sharing what i saw......
just thought i'd write it one more time.....cuz the pages flew right by lol.....

Or maybe that person was coming from 14 hrs away themselves, or meeting her later. OR STALKING HER, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth