2011.07.16 - Lightning strikes in front of OC Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular Opinion time: Sorry, I really don't think these lightening strikes mean anything. Florida is the number 1 state in lightening stirkes. And no matter what the outcome of this trial was, I believe Caylee would have been at peace no matter what. She's beyond us now, she's in a wonderful and better place, and what happens in this life is in no comparison to the eternal life. IMO.

BBM

I agree but it's still fun to contemplate. :innocent:

Yeah, lighting is pretty out of the normal for Florida this time of year huh?

And if this is from above and a mad and angry power, why did he allow her to be found innocent? Wouldnt he have known the outcome?

Oh I think he has plans for Casey Anthony!

3rd time lucky? God works in mysterious ways. A higher justice?

Lightning struck the tree on Suburban on sentencing day, outside the jail on release day ... Where next?

There's such a thing as a "meaningful coincidence," also known as "synchronicity." (Google "Carl Jung," the psychologist) It's up to each person to figure out what coincidences mean to them. It doesn't have to be religious to have meaning, but if a person is religious it might have more meaning for them.

I put Caylee's lightning-struck pine tree on my avatar, because I find it meaningful. It's another symbol of a child who shouldn't be forgotten.

Lightning strikes the just and the unjust, but even in a state known for lightning, this is two lightning strikes near the Anthonys. I find that very thought-provoking.

I'd say real karma would be for her to get out of jail and fail at life.

Yea, and I put the strike in front of the jail as my avatar for everyone to see & so that we can say that lightnin' does strike twice, maybe not in the same place but for the same reason! I've seen both pictures(the dark clouds in front of the Anthony home the day of the tree strike) and the strange dark clouds look more freaky than the lightning!

Lightning struck the tree on Suburban on sentencing day, outside the jail on release day ... Where next?

she'll never know when or where but, i'd love to be a fly on the wall

We know who's in control here & it sure isn't Casey.

Hmmm....maybe interview day? Strike three and you're out.

Hey you guys,

I know that many people here who are religious and believe in a conscious God.
I know that many others here are agnostic or atheist. There is no reason to mock each other or attack each other for their beliefs. Religious folks, I envy your faith, and I do not like to see your faith challenged, attacked or mocked.
Atheists, you want to be respected for your beliefs, yet you challenge the beliefs of the religious. That just isn't fair. Agnostics, I appreciate your middle ground.

You guys, I just think that we could all appreciate the wonder in these two separate (for me, still unconfirmed) incidences of lightning strikes without being entirely cold-hearted and critical of our fellows on this site.

Faith is a matter for the individual. Good people don't attack their neighbor's faith, I don't believe.

Now, for myself, and my personal comment. I am a pantheist and I believe that, as we all contribute towards, and are intertwined with, the functioning and science of our universe, that it is plausible that Miss Anthony has drawn some BS towards her. The ideas of "energies" has not been proven or disproven yet, and so I remain openminded.

You guys worked hard on this case, you may be dissapointed, but don't let TOLERANCE divide us.

bless you all :)

I don't see anyone bashing each other, it looks calm to me. Just differing opinion but no bashing :) imo.

I would really like to think this is karma but unfortunately summer time is prime time for lightning. It rains almost every day usually between 3-5 PM during the summer months here in Orlando. The last few days it has been raining a little later in the day. Florida is the lightning capitol of the United States and the majority of those strikes are here in Central Florida. So we have lightning storms with rain almost every day from May through September. Today (Saturday) was not any different than yesterday (Friday.) The lightning was just as bad at the theme parks as it was in Downtown Orlando the last few days. Unless God wants to punish the tourists on vacation at Disney or Universal Studios, as well as Casey, then maybe I would believe it. But this year is no different that last year, and this week has not been any different than any other week here in the summer. We hear about the lightning on Suburban Drive but no one hears the news about other houses that were hit in Central Florida. See: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...2-homes-in-same-neighborhood-in-one-week.html This location is very near to Disneyworld and nowhere near the Anthony's or the jail.

I do believe in karma just not in lightning here in Orlando.

hey you guys,

i know that many people here who are religious and believe in a conscious god.
I know that many others here are agnostic or atheist. There is no reason to mock each other or attack each other for their beliefs. Religious folks, i envy your faith, and i do not like to see your faith challenged, attacked or mocked.
Atheists, you want to be respected for your beliefs, yet you challenge the beliefs of the religious. That just isn't fair. Agnostics, i appreciate your middle ground.

You guys, i just think that we could all appreciate the wonder in these two separate (for me, still unconfirmed) incidences of lightning strikes without being entirely cold-hearted and critical of our fellows on this site.

Faith is a matter for the individual. Good people don't attack their neighbor's faith, i don't believe.

Now, for myself, and my personal comment. I am a pantheist and i believe that, as we all contribute towards, and are intertwined with, the functioning and science of our universe, that it is plausible that miss anthony has drawn some bs towards her. The ideas of "energies" has not been proven or disproven yet, and so i remain openminded.

You guys worked hard on this case, you may be dissapointed, but don't let tolerance divide us.

Bless you all :)

thank you!!

I don't see anyone bashing each other, it looks calm to me. Just differing opinion but no bashing :) imo.

To be fair, I just saw the inkling of it starting (which I had seen explode in other threads and around the net tonight.)

I didn't meant to reprimand (I have no right), but only to remind. I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes. I just know that here in stormy Florida, there are a lot of upset people tonight.

And if this is from above and a mad and angry power, why did he allow her to be found innocent? Wouldnt he have known the outcome?

He gave us free will. Not all the jurors wanted to set her free initially. Maybe the devil made them do it, and God is ticked that they gave in ?
More likely it's just wishful thinking on my part that this is anything other than coincidence.

I wouldn't wanna be standing next to JB or any of the other DT if clouds started to roll in.

Wouldn't wanna stand next to them period, but you know what I mean...:)

Whether its karma or not. Whether it happened in a State that sees a higher percentage of storms than others. To me, lightening is always a reminder of the indisputable power and majesty of the earth and the One who has the power to control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024