2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay for them to know where she is, could even help in getting the elusive depo done. As far as tweeting it, IDK. It will be public knowledge soon enough with or without his tweets though.

Come to think of it, ANY interviews will help get the depo done. If she can interview, she can give a deposition.

awesome point! Yes, any interview she gives before Oct 8th would certainly give Morgan support for filing to get the depo done earlier. Good for him! :rocker:

they were not expecting to find any drugs in the hair after such a long time. drugs only show sometimes even in people who have been taking them. It was a long shot. not prove either way.

If there were drugs in her hair, they would have been able to tell.

I believe the point is people take what Casey told the inmate as fact when they themselves wouldn't fault the prosecution from introducing it because of credibility issues.

You know what, such comments should be directed at "people", since I have never expressed that I believed that statement. In fact, I don't recall ever posting about the chloroform evidence at all except to say that it doesn't come up as a search suggestion when one googles chlorophyll. I only commented how this got into the investigators notes and my speculation as to why it wasn't presented at trial.

MattMorganESQ
just rec'd a tip in regards to #caseyanthony 's whereabouts from a private investigator/ex US Marshall. more info to come.

Umm, is that a good idea giving he is representing someone suing her? Wouldn't the lawyers want to keep their distance,

Well if LP is half the bounty hunter he says he is I'm just surprised he hasn't found her yet.

I just came to this Anthony forum to read about Caylee's Law and I'm amazed at how people are still talking about Casey, speculating on where she is, what she wore for her release, and monitoring every move and facial expression she makes from the jail to the car to the plane, etc. By continuing to talk about her, one is only feeding the 'machine'. Even if what one is saying is negative, threads that have hundreds and hundreds of posts like this are used as proof to the network bigwigs that interest in Casey is still high, and therefore she is worth the big bucks to bring in the big ratings. I would love to see everyone move on and not give this monster a second thought. Who cares where she is, what she is wearing, who she is with? She is not Lady Gaga, or even Paris Hilton - she is a murderer. She deserves no adulation or fame of any kind. Let her sink into oblivion and rot. Let's not contribute to this killer's celebrity, people.

There are so many other missing and murdered children and adults whose loved ones need our ears, eyes, and assistance.

RIP Caylee Marie Anthony. I am sorry justice failed you, but I will not be visiting your murderer's 'space' anymore and giving her any more attention that I know she will feed on.

You are so right. I understand the curiosity, but I could care less where she is right now. I didnt watch her release, I didnt follow it except what I read here and other forums, and that wasnt on purpose. I do still feel frustrated about the outcome of the verdict and want to keep taking about that, I feel that just talking about it on a forum hopefully wont benefit her in any way, because I still need to vent. But the least we should do is stop watching Geraldo and anything about her or her lawyers on tv... The jurors' interviews, although I couldnt bring myself to watch all of them, I am glad someone watched and let us know the stupid things they said... But that is as far as I am willing to pay attention to her...

I disagree about her taking a lie detector test. I believe she could pass easily. Her lies roll off her tongue and seem like a natural part of her persona. I don't think lying would result in the stressors that register on a lie detector test.

Furthermore, I suspect if she did a live interview, there would be many people who would fall for her BS (and by many, I don't expect many on WS would fall for it). She is truly the most extraordinary liar I have ever seen in my life. She's a natural, and her lies are more than just made up fabrications to her. I think she actually lives inside her lies. It's so freaky.

One other comment. The other night I watched the jail video of her with her parents when Cindy brought up the drowning in the pool theory being touted by media. For the first time, and I have seen that video way too many times, I thought I saw a very subtle but distinct reaction. The corners of her mouth changed from turned up slightly to straight, and her eyes changed from bright to dull. Watch it. I swear it's there. Now I don't think that means anything related to the drowning being true, but I do believe it was a response to the statement "they are saying that Caylee is dead." She was having a fun little convo with her parents, and then Cindy had to bring up the subject of Caylee, which just makes Casey angry since it's moves the focus to someone other than her. And when Cindy said "dead" it took Casey momentarily into reality.

A quick Google search on "Sociopaths and Lie Detectors" brings up "about 79,500 results" most of which agree that sociopaths can pass a lie detector. I believe that she could pass one with flying colors.

ETA: And I most certainly believe she could pass a lie detector a lot easier than passing the classes required to become a paralegal.

This is what I just wrote to NBC this morning. I do hope that all the public refuses to watch anything that anyone in the Casey Anthony case is on nor buy any books or magazines about her. She needs to fade into the world with no $$ and no fanfare and lead a miserable life. And her lawyers too. They should not profit on the death of that baby that no one cared about but strangers.
--------------------

I needed to make a comment today after seeing a member of the Casey Anthony defense team on your show today. I had to turn it off. I am totally disgusted that the murderer was set free by a jury without 3 brain cells to rub together and I had to turn your show off when I saw Cheney Mason on your show.

I do not want to see any members of the defense team, the jury or Casey Anthony herself on your show or any other shows on TV. She needs to fade into the world never to be heard from again. If I see these people being paid to be on your show or any $$ going to Casey Anthony, her parents, the jury or the defense team I will boycott NBC, the Today show and all its sponsors and I will write all the sponsors to let them know. This is how strongly I feel that no one should profit from the murder of that poor baby. No one gives a darn about her but the public. Please keep these people off yours shows.

Thanks. I guess Caylees hair kinda proves this wasn't true.
Not really ... chloroform is a very volatile substance and dissipates very rapidly. Which makes the high levels of chloroform in the trunk even more damning ...

BTW, I am glad Court TV (Tru TV) has moved on to a new case. Hopefully HLN will move on to something new also. FKC needs no more fanfare no celebrity. She is a child killer. No one like her should have all this fanfare.

If there were drugs in her hair, they would have been able to tell.

What she said is still true though, first of all if Caylee was chloroformed to kill just that time, it wouldnt be in her hair since she died soon after, the hair wouldnt grow. Even if she was drugged on prior occassions, there is still a chance it wouldn't show up in her hair. With drug addicts, it shows up in their hair because the addiction usually makes them use regularly, at least several times a week. If a baby is being drugged so the mom can go out, it would probably happen sporadically, not daily, and therefore may not be detectable in the hair. Regardless though, I dont think Caylee was being drugged before that day, I think the chloroform and duct tape were used to kill her.

Make sure that you are all actually changing the channel when you see things with them on and not just turning off the TV. While I have no proof whatsoever, I believe that the boxes, at least for DirecTV do count ratings. We have never been told that we were a Neilsen Family, we had some issues with our cable box once before where a black box kept popping up on the screen with a web address in it so that we couldn't see the picture. When I went to the web address it was something for Neilsen and I no longer trust that they are not counting what we are watching because of it, so better safe than sorry.

That's what I was thinking too. I'm also wondering about the driver of that car. Anyone know who he is?

It looked like that tall gray haired guy that is always with Jose, maybe Jose's body guard.......

Make sure that you are all actually changing the channel when you see things with them on and not just turning off the TV. While I have no proof whatsoever, I believe that the boxes, at least for DirecTV do count ratings. We have never been told that we were a Neilsen Family, we had some issues with our cable box once before where a black box kept popping up on the screen with a web address in it so that we couldn't see the picture. When I went to the web address it was something for Neilsen and I no longer trust that they are not counting what we are watching because of it, so better safe than sorry.

Years ago, my parents didn't want to upgrade their cable because their neighbor called the company and the rep said, "I see that you are watching xyz now...." So, yeah, I think they know what we watch and DVR.

What she said is still true though, first of all if Caylee was chloroformed to kill just that time, it wouldnt be in her hair since she died soon after, the hair wouldnt grow. Even if she was drugged on prior occassions, there is still a chance it wouldn't show up in her hair. With drug addicts, it shows up in their hair because the addiction usually makes them use regularly, at least several times a week. If a baby is being drugged so the mom can go out, it would probably happen sporadically, not daily, and therefore may not be detectable in the hair. Regardless though, I dont think Caylee was being drugged before that day, I think the chloroform and duct tape were used to kill her.

It is my recollection that the hair follicles were no longer present due to decomposition. Drugs show up in hair follicles for up to 10 years. You need the follicle for the testing.

Remember in the letters you write to include if they publish pictures take by Casey or of Casey

To the people who do not like people boycotting and writing letters :
It is just as much your right NOT to boycott and write letters as it is for others TO write and boycott .
Thank you , thank you very much ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member