2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been implying that people who disagree with the verdict are ignorant rubes ever since the verdict was read. Personally, I think he's projecting his own essence and ignorance. He screws up repeatedly in court during the KC trial, whether he wins or not, accuses innocent witnesses of crimes without a scintilla of evidence, seems to be just fine doing that, heaps even more misery on the poor Anthonys, shoots the finger between champagne toasts for setting a murderer free and then he preaches to others about the constitution because he doesn't seem to like that people are freely assembling to protest governmental systems. What a guy! I don't think the guy has a clue about much...including the constitution. Hey Cheney, it's called freedom of speech and assembly, not lynch mob and it's IN THE CONSTITUTION. Didn't have much respect for the guy before. Now I have NONE. Every time he speaks, he's seems like nothing more than a pompous blowhard.

How about an angry old man!
(disclaimer: CM has called himself and old man so I think it is ok to call him and old man)

Please tell me Casey isnt going to be on the next season of Project Runway!

OMG ... I HOPE NOT !

That is the ONLY "reality show" I watch ... and I WILL QUIT WATCHING if it has ANYTHING TO DO WITH CFCA !

:banghead:

I sure hope Tim Gunn is NOT giving CFCA a "MAKEOVER" ! There are MANY MORE DESERVING WOMEN who DESERVE a makeover -- NOT ICA !!!

MOO

Hey, "volunteers"! :seeya: Can you fund me too? I'm a law-abiding single mom struggling to raise two young kids and get on my feet while desperately seeking a job in this awful economy. And I didn't kill anyone!!

You better believe it is not every day citizens. The way he worded it, is what he wants you to believe. "See, every day citizens are supporting Casey." I call B/S. The only people who would "volunteer" to help Casey Anthony are those who stand to make money off of it. You couldn't trust an every day citizen with Casey Anthony. They could simply lure her into their home to off her themselves.

These "volunteers" are nothing but media personel or lawyers. No one else wants anything to do with Casey Anthony. They are trying so hard to make Casey more appealing so they can sell her. They are hiding her in hopes of getting her price tag up because they know they can not make too much off her right now with the public backlash. They can keep hiding her, but I just don't see the price tag going up. *advertiser censored* wants nothing to do with her!!

What ever happened to getting Casey some help?? Have they just tossed that out the window?

Don't buy anything any of them say. They are all liars. The funny thing to me is that Casey probably doesn't even realize she is being used. She doesn't even realize that she is going to be dropped so hard on her azz when people can't make money off her and they will want nothing more to do with her.

HLN reports Casey Anthony is in Prescott, AZ

OH NOOOOOO!!! Please tell me this is just a rumor!!!!! My hubby and I are going up there for a few days to get out of this heat :-( WELL, I'm really bummed now!!!!!!!!!!

Hundreds Walk In Honor of Caylee Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/news/28579306/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Hundreds of people spent Sunday visiting the site where Caylee Marie Anthony’s remains where found on Suburban Drive in East Orange County.

I really wish people would leave that neighborhood alone. I know they want attention, but the people who live there don't deserve that. And leaving gifts at the location? That's just weird, IMO. Sooner take the money spent on those and send it to an organization that does good work.

I just find the tone of the tweets really immature and juvenile. We know they have the civil suit and I have no doubt they will get her depo. M&M have a good rep.

Chanting you can run but you cant hide and quoting the three musketeers just sounds ridiculous along with the teasing of knowing where Casey is. He's a lawyer on the case, no a bystander.

His tweets are just making him look foolish. He sounds like a reporter for one of the tabloids. I really don't think he's doing their client any favors by participating in this media circus.

OMG ... I HOPE NOT !

That is the ONLY "reality show" I watch ... and I WILL QUIT WATCHING if it has ANYTHING TO DO WITH CFCA !

:banghead:

I sure hope Tim Gunn is NOT giving CFCA a "MAKEOVER" ! There are MANY MORE DESERVING WOMEN who DESERVE a makeover -- NOT ICA !!!

MOO

That's my take! its a makeover. He needs a piece of my mind! :banghead:

I don't think Casey will contact Cindy for a while. I think she's going to torture her for a while first....she knows how desperately Cindy wants to see her - she's going to use that as much as she cans until she actually needs something only CA can provide.

Cindy should beat her at her own game and file theft charges against her for all the checks and credit card charges. Put her right back in county.

So who or what is in Prescott AZ?

It would have to be a friend or acquaintance that is highly trusted.

Or is Prescott just a "stopover" for another destination.

Prescott is small town. I can't imagine that KC would want to be there for long.

Hey, "volunteers"! :seeya: Can you fund me too? I'm a law-abiding single mom struggling to raise two young kids and get on my feet while desperately seeking a job in this awful economy. And I didn't kill anyone!!

I agree! I am also a law abiding single mom with a crappy job struggling to make it through nursing school! Hey volunteers, can you help support me? :) :)

So who or what is in Prescott AZ?

It would have to be a friend or acquaintance that is highly trusted.

Or is Prescott just a "stopover" for another destination.

Prescott is small town. I can't imagine that KC would want to be there for long.

Maybe a rehab/counseling facility? That area is beautiful so I'm sure there are several around there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy