2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is San Carlos the smallest airport near Hollywood? It is possible that they were trying to stay under the radar and she is actually staying with Todd or some friend of his had a place to put her up. That airport might have just been a good place to fly in un-noticed.

And he could have arrived there alone and no one would be the wiser. Funny no reported sightings from the other airports he stopped at to refuel. jmo

OMG. Nancy G is kicking some butt on CNN/Piers Morgan. lol

They are nosing where the money is. California. NY was a bust. So now they are looking for movie rights. MOO

I'm Casey'd out. Won't buy anything she, her family members or her lawyers peddle.

Good to see that an exec from Star Magazine/Radar Online said on Dr. Drew that they won't pay for anything from Casey because 2/3 of population feel she killed her baby and his organization doesn't want the backlash of paying what is essentially blood money to Casey Anthony. He did say that pics and docs from the Anthonys might be of interest though.

I hope Nancy Grace drops the Casey story or at least scales back considerably very soon. If something new develops or when the civil cases get to court, it would be interesting to see her cover it, in parallel with other stories. I think her venue is one of the best for raising awareness about missing persons and spotlighting suspicious individuals; so many worthy cases in queue.

JMO...

I guess it's likely that James Ray will consider hiring felons...CVKC may have to wait a while though. Telemarketing may be the way to go because she loves to talk and talk and talk. She could hold the phone with one hand and stroke her hair with the other.

Let's see reason no. 1 = "Now if you could just give me your credit card no. we'll send that right out to you."

I hear you Lambchop I am sooooo tired of Lippman being on every channel everyday saying NOTHING....

San Carlos is in northern California, about 400 miles from Hollywood.
There are many small airports in LA area...

LOL ... omg ... I see reporters are following the Anthony's around !

I am watching Dr. Drew and he is interviewing Lippmann ... and in the background showed a video of Cindy and George in parking lot of a store.

Is that a new set of wheels -- the red SUV -- the Anthony's are driving ?

Wow -- the A's have NOTHING to say to reporters ? Hmmm ...

:waitasec::waitasec:

Yeppers,the best way to blend in is to drive a red SUV. Nobody will even notice you. :maddening:

I can't wait for the morning we wake up and the headline says something :silly: like

Casey Anthony claims she was kidnapped and held against her will. She wasn't allowed to call home. :floorlaugh: Not too out of the question peeps. Baez had better play the game Casey's way or else hello!!!!!!!

Yes he is disbarred. But he still has an interest in the practice. He just can't represent himself as a lawyer.

It simply amazes me the people Baez associates himself with.

BBM

Flies are REALLY attracted to crap!

I'm Casey'd out. Won't buy anything she, her family members or her lawyers peddle.

Good to see that an exec from Star Magazine/Radar Online said on Dr. Drew that they won't pay for anything from Casey because 2/3 of population feel she killed her baby and his organization doesn't want the backlash of paying what is essentially blood money to Casey Anthony. He did say that pics and docs from the Anthonys might be of interest though.

I hope Nancy Grace drops the Casey story or at least scales back considerably very soon. If something new develops or when the civil cases get to court, it would be interesting to see her cover it, in parallel with other stories. I think her venue is one of the best for raising awareness about missing persons and spotlighting suspicious individuals; so many worthy cases in queue.

JMO...

If they really want a story tell them to read the discovery. Go over the evidence at trial and figure out how the jury went wrong. There's your story. And it's public information. jmo

Is San Carlos the smallest airport near Hollywood? It is possible that they were trying to stay under the radar and she is actually staying with Todd or some friend of his had a place to put her up. That airport might have just been a good place to fly in un-noticed.

It is 9 hours north, and that's with no traffic. Not a very convenient place to fly into.

Good Lord. The A's finally get an attorney that keeps them quiet and now you can't shut him up. If the A's want to fade into the background why is this man on every talk show imaginable. Are we sure CA isn't behind him working his mouth? jmo

ITA LambChop. No coincidence the Ants attorney is fielding questions from the media positioning his clients for their grand debut (interview). It's never going to end as long as people continue to give these folks a free pass. (Psst - you listening NG??!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member