2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that FICA will give everyone the run-around for 31 days before she is officially reported as missing.

Next week or so CA will post a Myspace wanting to connect with FICA to communicate and know that she is o.k. and when/if she is coming home.

We will eventually find her triple disguised appearing with a designer handbag dripping with bling and dumped on us all via some trash talk exclusive interview.

It would be easy for a tv station to stage a KC sighting for ratings. I'm not saying they would do this, but it would be very easy for them to do, and then toss the blame JB's way because everyone knows he likes the spotlight and wants to keep this aftermath in the news.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

:seeya:

Nancy Grace on now........

Was "tot mom" defense team part of elaborate airport hoax?

JB says it wasn't "tot mom", not involved in hoax

Report: "tot mom": I want to be a lawyer

"Tot mom" claims she was forced to talk to LE

Did Nancy Grace just say Casey is going to go to law school? I thought you had to have a clean record to go to law school. My daughter goes to law school. She had to have a perfect record to be accepted in law school. Totally confused!!!

Please help me. I admit I have trouble following Nancy's logic often.

How is a possible hoax yesterday some kind of personal attack or insult on George and Cindy?

Thank you KB for making sense here and making Nancy yell

ICA didn't even graduate from high school. She had years in jail and didn't even get her GED and they think she will go to law school? LOL

Did Nancy Grace just say Casey is going to go to law school? I thought you had to have a clean record to go to law school. My daughter goes to law school. She had to have a perfect record to be accepted in law school. Totally confused!!!

You also have to be a high school graduate and I think you also have to have a college degree. Casey's just an uneducated <modsnip>, and no legitimate law school will ever admit her with her lack of education.

Can I just say I find it hilarious that the latest tropical storm in the Altantic is named Cindy? bahahaha hurricane cindy if that is not the true. :floorlaugh:

"a prank played on tot mom's parents"

i think she is also going to cover the fake Casey on facebook? Good grief.

IMO I don't see how this is pertinent to their case, perhaps the deals could come in after and if they win the case to prove proof of funds but for now I don't see it, and why do they continue to call her Fernandez-Gonzalez?

Because that is what KC reported.

Sounds like NG is talking about all things that are not true? To what end?

She is interviewing Al Taylor of the supposed 1 million offer.

He claims to have met with Casey today. In Palm Springs.

Was Elvis there?

Al Taylor, TV Producer:

- in Palm Springs; she [CA] made them come here
- her demeanor was surprisingly normal

Did these guy meet w/FCA?

Claiming she said to him, "Where's my check?"

Al Taylor, TV Producer:

I just saw this DISGUSTING!!!!

She is interviewing Al Taylor of the supposed 1 million offer.

He claims to have met with Casey today. In Palm Springs.

Was Elvis there?

LOL

Yes, Elvis was there. He bought Mariln Monroe as his dinner date.

This Al guy is nuts.

Al Taylor claims to have met with CFCA in Palm Springs. Supposedly the plane landed there.

CFCA's demeanor was surprisingly normal after all she's been through. The first thing she said was "Where's my check?"

He tried to explain that they were willing to put 50K down and put the rest in escrow.

Someone was "minding the store." Did not want to say it was Baez. Does not want to reveal what she was wearing. Does not want to be responsible for outing where she is. "You guys think she was wearing the same thing for two days."

She wants to do the deal, but they tried to stop her. Another tv personality wants to steal the deal.

Al T:

-she spoke for herself
-JB was w/her
-doesn't want to say what she was wearing
-they don't want her to do our deal>there's another TV personality that wants to [snake?] our deal

"Another tv personality wants to sink our deal"

Pleasepleaseplease name names. We need more lawsuits with this circus.

Al Taylor, TV Producer:

Which Palm Springs. California or Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak