DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Taylor, TV Producer:

- in Palm Springs; she [CA] made them come here
- her demeanor was surprisingly normal

Did these guy meet w/FCA?

Claiming she said to him, "Where's my check?"

I don't believe this guy at all. If there was a contract they would have had him sign a confidentiality waiver not to disclose her location or their convo. Please. Just another guy looking to make money on Caylee's dead body.

This is disgusting. :sick: I don't even want to know about these deals for KC. She's not famous, she's notorious. There's a difference.

LOL

Yes, Elvis was there. He bought Mariln Monroe as his dinner date.

This Al guy is nuts.

Agree.:floorlaugh:

Al Taylor: She said, "Where's my check?" Where's my check? LOL

I'm sure they won't do your deal, Al. They'd want ABC, etc. I think it ends up with GR. He has been kissing *advertiser censored* for months now but FOX isn't paying a million either.

NG Show

Al T: ...good personality, had a lot of spunk, kinda liked her...
NG: are u tryin to say ur sexually attracted to her?

LOL

Isn't this Al Taylor guy the one JB called sleazy when he was talking on the phone with GR a few days ago?

Oh, the iorny.

NG

Al Taylor says the meeting was in a hotel room near Palm Springs early Tuesday morning........

:waitasec:

Al T:

hotel in Palm Springs area
can't say name of hotel>media will descend on hotel
in a hotel room
when? early Tuesday morning
she would've had time to fly back to Florida
TV personality tryin to snake our deal

NG Show

Al T: ...good personality, had a lot of spunk, kinda liked her...
NG: are u tryin to say ur sexually attracted to her?

LOL

If you discount her killing her baby and dumping her like trash I'm sure she's a swell girl. :floorlaugh:

This is disgusting. :sick: I don't even want to know about these deals for KC. She's not famous, she's notorious. There's a difference.

There probably isn't a second deal, just the team of lawyers trying to get the price up.

Isn't this Al Taylor guy the one JB called sleazy when he was talking on the phone with GR a few days ago?

Oh, the iorny.

First he was on Judge Jeanine's show over the weekend saying they had a "done deal". The next hour, on Geraldo's show, JB called in and said it wasn't true.

I'm watching on mute and can't believe it...
NG, you are the one who is looking foolish, IMO...why are you putting this guy on, when he can't or won't prove anything? Anyone could come on and say the same things...

There probably isn't a second deal, just the team of lawyers trying to get the price up.

I doubt there is any deal... especially not involving this guy.

I predict a release denial from Baez or CM. Is one of them doing an interview tonight already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak