2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe AT for a second but what station would his IV be on should be land it?

I also agree that FOX isn't paying 1 million. None of the major networks are either.

JB is probably just dangling Geraldo out there to get Taylor to pay more. It doesn't mean GR has any intention, or permission, to do the interview.

Most of the media has turned elsewhere, now if only NG would. If she (also Dr. Drew and JVM) would let it go, not get Taylor or anyone else on the show to discuss possible interviews, Casey's whereabouts or the antics of the defense team, I think it would pretty much be over, as far as publicity for Casey. I read on another site tonight that Nancy Grace needs an intervention, that her obsession with "Tot Mom" has gone overboard and I agree. Soon, she will singlehandedly be keeping Casey in the news and that benefits no one except possibly Casey and JB. Someone even said she should go to Dr. Drew so he can wean her off of her addiction...

Wasn't just half her show on Casey? She seems interested in a few other cases. I think she will move in.
Joy said last night that Hln was moving in, that was nice to hear.
Dr drew really upsets me when he tells us to move on and then has that Al guy on talking about the $ offer. What the??????

JB is probably just dangling Geraldo out there to get Taylor to pay more. It doesn't mean GR has any intention, or permission, to do the interview.

AT even offering a mil is nuts because I don't think she would get anywhere close to that from anyone else.

I do think GR would LOVE to do IV but agreed that FOX might not want it.

Wasn't just half her show on Casey? She seems interested in a few other cases. I think she will move in.
Joy said last night that Hln was moving in, that was nice to hear.
Dr drew really upsets me when he tells us to move on and then has that Al guy on talking about the $ offer. What the??????

I still think Nancy did about 40 minutes or so on Casey...it was pretty silly, nothing that mattered. Now she is desperate to have JB and company charged with something. Not saying I blame her, but she could be doing so much more for some other families.

AT even offering a mil is nuts because I don't think she would get anywhere close to that from anyone else.

I do think GR would LOVE to do IV but agreed that FOX might not want it.

:floorlaugh: :silly: I kept reading IV in several posts and thought........ are we giving Casey drugs now ? OMG you guys have worn me out I've lost my mind and I need the spa treatment! :great:

:floorlaugh: :silly: I kept reading IV in several posts and thought........ are we giving Casey drugs now ? OMG you guys have worn me out I've lost my mind and I need the spa treatment! :great:

Can I come too? I will pretend to be a chemist if that helps! or wear a towel on my head running from a tarmac :crazy: :innocent:

Can I come too? I will pretend to be a chemist if that helps! or wear a towel on my head running from a tarmac :crazy: :innocent:

I'm not a nurse, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I'm sure I can get the needle in straight!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm not a nurse, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I'm sure I can get the needle in straight!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think me and a few imaginary friends of KC could assist. Of course we would have to stay at the Hard Rock, just to make it real!

:rocker:

I think all the news needs to get away from Casey Anthony, I think it's slowly happening though, because I honestly don't think they want to waste their time talking about the loser. I think even Nancy Grace will turn away, but she kind of started it, so I think it makes sense why she talks more about her.

I just want media to move on, because she would absolutely hate that.

I think all the news needs to get away from Casey Anthony, I think it's slowly happening though, because I honestly don't think they want to waste their time talking about the loser. I think even Nancy Grace will turn away, but she kind of started it, so I think it makes sense why she talks more about her.

I just want media to move on, because she would absolutely hate that.

BBM I agree!

I seriously don't understand the interest in where she is. The only thing this woman has ever done that is newsworthy is kill her child. And people are the least bit interested in her hair style? I'm only interested in checking in to see if there is something I should boycott. I want to know when karma comes around to bite her in her behind, other than that I seriously couldn't care less about the narcissistic low-life.

I think JB is dangling Gerlado out there because they want to take the LIE Detector Test off the table. I don't think FCA is going to agree to that test, and nobody else is offering a million $Bucks. So JB is trying to pull a fast one, imo.

Earlier tonight I posted on this thread & what I posted wasn't nice. So, I was given a timeout because of it & rightfully so! I, like so many others, have gotten so passionately involved in this case, desparately wanting justice for one pure, sweet, little girl that we never met! Usually when bad things happen to a small child, they have their immidiate family that takes control of the situation, finds the perp & fights with everything they have inside to demand justice for taking such a precious life! Caylee Marie Anthony did not have that! So, at that moment, without knowing or realizing, a nation came together & formed the largest family one tiny little girl ever had! That's why we all felt so strongly about this trial. That's why we wanted justice. That's why we keep coming here every day, even after the perp was acquitted. That's why we get so mad because when she got out she didn't go "see Caylee" or even ask for her ashes, just "where's the check" That's why it took me 2 days from the verdict to even post.

So, mods & fellow WS'ers, I'm so sorry for what I did....sometimes, I'm typing with my hands but the words are from the heart! :truce:

s&bbm

If she (& Baez) get that MIL I'm gonna go nuts! :crazy::crazy:

I swear I will!

:banghead::banghead:

eta..Or any $$$ at all!

Ok wait...this will make you feel better.

Million bucks minus IRS = approximately 700, 000

Client attorney split, in this case probably 50/50= 350, 000

past due, IRS, court fines- 70, 000= 280, 000 remaining

NOW, there is the TES lawsuit, which has merit, and the state's lawsuit for the search for Caylee. If you add those together plus the attorneys fees, then the remainder = NOTHING

And that does not even include the Zenaida lawsuit or whatever else comes down the pike.

Ok wait...this will make you feel better.

Million bucks minus IRS = approximately 700, 000

Client attorney split, in this case probably 50/50= 350, 000

past due, IRS, court fines- 70, 000= 280, 000 remaining

NOW, there is the TES lawsuit, which has merit, and the state's lawsuit for the search for Caylee. If you add those together plus the attorneys fees, then the remainder = NOTHING

And that does not even include the Zenaida lawsuit or whatever else comes down the pike.

Plus I think that was a diver that wanted his expenses paid too.
But I guess there is always the newly formed "Caylee's Fund" foundation to dip in. I can think of another appropriate name for it but it might get me "Time Out'.

The only thing that makes any sense to me is that Baez sees the handwriting on the wall that the potential money well is drying up quickly. He had grandiose plans of picking and choosing between numerous high dollar offers and it isn't happening. He's now had to come up with stunts to try to keep the Anthony woman in the news. How stupid is it to dress up a gal in the same outfit the Anthony woman wore upon her release so that the public would think it is her, then throw a towel over her head???

He can stir the pot till the cows come home. I'm over her. And him. And the whole famn damily. The sooner everyone one else quits showing interest, the sooner the Anthony woman will have to forge herself a life of beer and beans instead of champagne and caviar. :twocents:

Every time I see a dark-haired, brown-eyed little girl I will always think of Caylee and what might have been. But, the woman that gave birth to her and her slimy lawyers don't deserve anymore of my time. I'm moving on to a different tragedy, someone worthwhile.

I don't believe AT for a second but what station would his IV be on should be land it?

I also agree that FOX isn't paying 1 million. None of the major networks are either.

With the News Of the World scandal and Rupert Murdoch going on right now, not sure FOX would shell out big money for the interview.

I still think it would be funny if Geraldo ends up being the only one left to do the interview. I really do see interest dying down.

With the News Of the World scandal and Rupert Murdoch going on right now, not sure FOX would shell out big money for the interview.

I still think it would be funny if Geraldo ends up being the only one left to do the interview. I really do see interest dying down.

Unless Geraldo wants to sever ties with Fox, that interview could be a pipe dream too by now.

It seems appropriate that Geraldo is probably the only one interested in interviewing KC. :rolleyes: I could not stomach listening to KC should she ever give an interview, especially if it was with Geraldo!

I also don't trust JB at all! We saw what he was capable inside the courtroom, before a court of law, he's not going to suddenly grow ethics now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper