2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
----i just watched part of it again 'angora' from the link in your post---still there.

( for whoever wanted to see cheney mention kc needing $$$'s for food---------that's at approx. the 6:00 mark..)

Thanks, I just got it too, different browser did the trick. (sorry for OT)

"Casey was locked up in a little small cage for 23 hours 24 hours a day, she deserves something."

And WHY was she locked up? Maybe if she had reported her child missing OR dead then she would not have been in that position. But we all know that she couldn't afford to do that--not until the elements had done their job at fully decomposing her child.

Unfortunately, I watched his show too. I can't believe CM has the ba!!s to say Casey is "entitled to" ANYthing. I just re-watched that part of the show at the link someone posted in this thread, here's what I got:

CM: ....it's probably people venting their frustrations built on ignorance and lack of tolerance, not believing in the jury system or our constitution. You and I can't change them, we can't make 'em read, we can't educate them, they're just gonna have to go away.....hopefully she'll have some future, I don't know how long it's going to take.....we just have to hope for the best and keep on trying to do everything we can to benefit her, try to educate people, try to get folks to back away from their hatred and try to substitute that with understanding and compassion and maybe a little intellect.

GR: fear is that she's going to cash in.....NBC and ABC are in a bidding war - JB denies it

CM: ......the bottom line is this was a tragic accident, and some of your colleagues....they have fanned the flames of fear and hatred for 3 years, they oughtta pay. Casey was locked up in a little small cage for 23 hours 24 hours a day, she deserves something.....blah blah blah..........But as far as her getting rich.......the bottom line is, she's entitled to something and the more people have vilified her unjustly and unfairly and continue to get on national media and refer to her as a killer, they need to start being very close with their lawyers.

Actually, Mr. Mason, IMO the bottom line is this: every single person in the viewing audience is "entitled to" their own opinion. Casey is free and out of jail. IMO the only thing she's "entitled to" is.....well, nothing. She's going to have to live with other people having the constitutional right to believe she got away with murdering her daughter (probably including some of the jurors in her trial). I don't want to send her money so she can live - she can go get a job at McDonalds like anyone else that needs a job to provide for themselves. You don't need to bother trying to "educate" most of us in the public. We can read and hear the evidence and testimony from Casey's trial just fine. And there really isn't anything wrong with or lacking in our intellect......as they say, we "get it".

Now if you could do us all a favor and take a piece of your own advice: go away. TIA.

BBM

I just love how everybody else besides KC needs to learn a lesson. I guess he doesn't think that she needs a major personality rehaul and some serious in-depth counseling and/or exorcism to make her into a marginally passable human being. Like I said before, Cheney Mason DESERVES to be with KC!

"Casey was locked up in a little small cage for 23 hours 24 hours a day, she deserves something."

And WHY was she locked up? Maybe if she had reported her child missing OR dead then she would not have been in that position. But we all know that she couldn't afford to do that--not until the elements had done their job at fully decomposing her child.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I meant to also inform Mr. Mason that most of us out here in the public have enough 'intellect' and common sense to be more than a tad suspicious of someone sitting in jail for 3 years facing the death penalty and THEN letting their lawyer claim it was an accidental drowning........and then proceeding to present absolutely no proof or evidence to support that theory.

BBM

What happened to all those thousands and thousands of dollars CM said were coming in to CFA after the verdict? I would think that would run her for food money for awhile.

I think those 'thousands' of dollars pouring into Mason's office are highly exaggerated. Mason likes to make things up to bolster his position.

Just like his BS about ALL of the violent threats his wife and family have received. How the heck did all of these skurry people get his home phone number? Sounds to me like a few, maybe one or two, people that he already knows, called his home and made some stupid comments to show their displeasure. But they must have had business with him or wifey already, imo. Otherwise they would not have the private home number.

KC was tried by a jury of her peers. She was acquitted by a jury of her peers. It's the law! End of Story

CM seems to forget his client was convicted of other charges, and that's technically what she was in the slammer for. He conveniently forgets about those stolen checks...

KC was tried by a jury of her peers. She was acquitted by a jury of her peers. It's the law! End of Story

Nope. She was found guilty of lying to Law Enforcement on four separate charges. End of Story.

CM seems to forget his client was convicted of other charges, and that's technically what she was in the slammer for. He conveniently forgets about those stolen checks...

AND that she was being held based on an indictment from a grand jury, but I guess CM doesn't respect that jury.

I really wish it was the end of the story, but unfortunately I feel there is much more to come. JMO

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I meant to also inform Mr. Mason that most of us out here in the public have enough 'intellect' and common sense to be more than a tad suspicious of someone sitting in jail for 3 years facing the death penalty and THEN letting their lawyer claim it was an accidental drowning........and then proceeding to present absolutely no proof or evidence to support that theory.

Mason is a moron. I agree Casey put herself in that jail cell.

It would be nice to be the "end of the story" but there are many unanswered questions and a woman running the streets with a deep dark secret to how her child died. That is why we are here kicking it around.

AND that she was being held based on an indictment from a grand jury, but I guess CM doesn't respect that jury.

I misread and thought you said she was being "held in a basement"
It must be wishful thinking!

Speaking of getting a life - sounds like CM ought to take his own advice and get one of his own. What a windbag.

She was locked up for check fraud and lying to LE if I'm not correct. She was not released the day of her trial but on July 17 completing her sentence with time off for good behavior. Invite any of us onto a talk show and we can pretty much give you an idea of what happened. Just remember JB's words...."We may never know how Caylee died." KC has no intention of telling anyone the truth. It's still a game to her and she loves it. The biggest fear here is what will KC do once she gets bored. jmo

I think the most brilliant thing Baez could do/should be doing right now is record Casey's every moment in attempt to create a 10 week reality show. It would be watched by the entire world - everyone wants to know whats going on as she "rejoins" society....it would be watched. People would love to see her being shunned as she tries to do normal things - would love to see her break and may actually grow to forgive her if they see her struggle through that. Air it 6 months from now with the big interview as the end at the 9month mark.

I think those 'thousands' of dollars pouring into Mason's office are highly exaggerated. Mason likes to make things up to bolster his position.

Just like his BS about ALL of the violent threats his wife and family have received. How the heck did all of these skurry people get his home phone number? Sounds to me like a few, maybe one or two, people that he already knows, called his home and made some stupid comments to show their displeasure. But they must have had business with him or wifey already, imo. Otherwise they would not have the private home number.

Two things I can do. Pull the plug on the phone or turn off my answering machine. Either way it solves a lot of problems with unwanted callers. But then I have a cell phone available to use. jmo

Cheney Mason has nothing to worry about with the general public. It is his client and what she is going to do that should be worrying him. She is a felon 6x whether he likes it or not. She was found guilty of 4 counts of lying to the police.

Given time and a lack of funds she will strike again! I'm sure of it.... and that my friends is what her legal team needs to worry about.

I think the most brilliant thing Baez could do/should be doing right now is record Casey's every moment in attempt to create a 10 week reality show. It would be watched by the entire world - everyone wants to know whats going on as she "rejoins" society....it would be watched. People would love to see her being shunned as she tries to do normal things - would love to see her break and may actually grow to forgive her if they see her struggle through that. Air it 6 months from now with the big interview as the end at the 9month mark.

Have you seen her snarly look???? It would set the dogs off for months everytime there was a commercial for the program. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper