2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't all these people have to WIN their suites against her in order to be creditors?
So if claims bankruptcy now, won't do her any good.

My opinion: Go ahead Casey, get the six to nine months of therapy, stay out of the news, and when it's over we will all have forgotten about you. In other words, go away!!

:D

Wouldn't all these people have to WIN their suites against her in order to be creditors?
So if claims bankruptcy now, won't do her any good.

Hopefully the IRS is listening to Mr. Herman's suggestion. :floorlaugh:

NG

Drew P, reporter discussing GA/CA vacation with JC

Alexis T, reporter, talking about GA/CA possible interview; not as much backlash if they did an interview as opposed to Casey

Gloria Allred giving her opinion of a possible JB interview; citing even Johnnie Cochran got his own show after OJ acquittal.

Caller from Utah is appalled and disgusted that people out there willing to pay Casey for interview.

Woody Tripp: There is such a backlash for Casey; she won't change, that's obvious.

What planet are these people on? No backlash for GA/CA?? Or JB?? Evidently they are drinking the CM/JB/GR Koolaid, no one else is buying what they're selling. Big payouts for interviews? I just don't think that is going to be happening and nothing could please me more. Funny how things are working out!!

hello!!
she is never going to tell the truth
get over it

What about the little girl in Detroit?

I think that I'll watch whatever KC et al interviews come down the pike, and make careful note of who is sponsoring the interviews ... Then avoid their products.

Some female panelist on NG said a while ago that people wouldn't mind if G&C made money ... that they had spent all of their money searching for Caylee. :innocent: ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

NG wouldn't be as nice as JC in covering the issues of the show tonight.

It'd be more interesting if they had a rebuttal interview, where FCA tells her embellished fairy tale and they have folks like GA provide their response ... So the lies don't go unchallenged. Stick them in sound proof booths.

oops RH almost said "all my fans"
hahaha

does he know more about psychology than the psychologist?

NG

Reporter Drew P. talking about the "six figure" interview.

Alexis T., reporter, saying what networks want is for Casey to tell the truth in the interview.

JC says she thinks people want to look at Casey, see what she looks like, talking about a stylist coming in to rehabilitate her image. JC says according to JB all these reports are false.

Caller saying unless Casey is hooked up to a LDT they'll never know the truth.

Woody Tripp: She should take a LDT, however, he's afraid his instrument (polygraph machine) would catch on fire. :floorlaugh:

Clinical psychologist is talking about therapy, if she gets help, it may soften her image. No, there won't be copycat killers, this is very specific to Casey's personality.

Richard Herman: Psychologist doesn't know what she's talking about; Casey has been locked in a cell 23 hrs. a day for three years, of course she needs therapy.

Caller from FL: Doesn't think Casey should make a dime exploiting Caylee.

There are so many important cases that need to be covered now and to think they are wasting a whole show on Casey is totally unreal to me. I'm so disappointed tonight.

The DT supporters/apologists need a refresher course in just how reviled Casey Anthony is and why she is so universally despised. Waiting a few months won't up the ante for a KC interview but people with stories to tell/sell about KC, the DT, the Ants, etc. can probably expect to make money from the tabloids for some time.

Some female panelist on NG said a while ago that people wouldn't mind if G&C made money ... that they had spent all of their money searching for Caylee. :innocent: ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Ummm...if they all knew that Caylee drowned on June 16, why did they "spend all their money" searching for Caylee.

This is really hard to watch, Jean C. loves, loves, loves the Defense and believes everything they say. Poor JB, can't get anyone to offer any amount of money and he is forced to claim that Casey wants therapy and won't have an interview for 6-9 months, just to save face. And Gloria Allred is saying bizarre things as well. Maybe she thinks she can be Casey's attorney since her civil rights were violated (yeah, right, sure).

And they are talking about the $5 million offer as if it was real? I researched the guy for 5 minutes and discovered he was a 20 year old kid, just one big hoax (as I suspect the $1 million offer was as well).

I hope Nancy comes back tomorrow. It's bad enough to hear Nancy kissing up to Cindy and George, but at least she gets the way the world feels about Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets