2011.07.22-25 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The special on Lifetime is exploring the depth of KC's lies, her habit of stealing from friends and family, and her desire to party especially after Caylee was born. One fprmer friend says she stopped hanging out w/ KC after Caylee was born because of the partying.

Now talking about kc lying to everyone about how she had a job and stealing from her friends, parents and grandparents. There apparently was one incident where KC convinced Amy that she had been sleepwalking and misplaced her cash that way.

Says Cindy never actually did anything about KC stealing, just told her to stop

Now talking about the huge fight between KC and Cindy. KC apparently left after the fight and took Caylee. No one ever saw her again.
Now going through the 31 days, and the evasive way she dealt with her mother Cindy's questions about Caylee

Funny, but I can't imagine a phone call any more frightening than waking up and realizing you are Mrs. Cheney Mason.

This has got to be one of the most truthful, fall-down hilarious posts ever to appear on Websleuths! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I had just popped a fish oil capsule into my mouth and was about to sip water when I read this. The fish oil capsule came back out ASAP!

Brilliant post, positively brilliant! :great:

Special on Lifetime now saying that KC never showed emotion while Caylee was "missing", she only showed emotion for herself when it came to her getting out of jail. Now showing the infamous pictures of her grinding and dancing in clubs.

Never showed any interest and became annoyed when people would try to talk about Caylee

Nobody is going to get the truth out of Casey in an interview. IMO

I wonder what the purpose/topic of any interview would be, now that you mention this. Surely it would not be 'to get to the truth', no one would be stupid enough to pay for that set of questions/answers, because of the lies and disgust.

What could they possibly talk to her about that wouldn't be absurd? Caylee's Law?

Now LP is talking about bailing KC out with the idea that she might cooperate.

One member of the team stayed in KC's house: Tracy McLaughlin

McLaughlin says no mention of or concern for Caylee, KC only worried about taking a shower b/c her hair smelled from being in jail, and worried about dinner. NOBODY was upset, no sense of urgency

mr mason is forgetting a few things
1. KC was in a cage for 3 years for check fraud and lying to LE
2. KC was lucky to be in PC and wouldnt have been had she stated an "accident" and called 911 from day 1
3. this case wouldnt have had "national attention" and been "tried in the media" had she not sent the counrty on a nationwide search for her kidnapped daughter. if there was a reported accident we never would have even heard of this case. it would have been on page 12 of a local newspaper.
4. if we r to buy the accident theory then we r to believe she WANTED media attention since she turned it into something so much sinister

no matter how you slice this this woman is really not someone we should invite with open arms. and since she has never asked forgiveness why should we just offer it. no matter what story you believe there is something seriously wrong with KC. she has destroyed so many lives and people would be well advised to stay far far away unless they want to be used and abused. we have seen 1st hand how easily she lies. what's to stop her from lying about some poor sap who tries to befriend or help her. she can cry rape, molestation, abuse, set someone up to be a fall guy for her next crime ect. its time people understand to run as fast they can from her. she has nothing to offer.
there's an old saying "for one who much is given, much is expected" well KC has been given the gift of freedom and so far all i hear are stories about her wanting MORE, not offering anything useful back to society.

McLaughlin says around 8:30 AM one day she hears GA lose it on KC saying "Where's my granddaughter?? I'm tired of your f-ing lies" Huge argument between father and daughter, until CA intervenes and tells GA to leave KC alone. GA walks out the front door.

Now talking about how KC seemed to love the attention, asking how many helicopters are out here today? She loved that she had bodyguards around her, thinking she is a celebrity.

Now talking about GA and CA, showing CA in TV yelling "Caylee is not dead and there is no evidence that she is" CA defending KC

Now showing GA screaming at the media "shut up" and him spraying protesters with a hose

showing protesters, people banging on Anthony door screaming "come out and be accountable, what the hell is wrong with you?"

I have made my last post & read this last FC A thread.....
I think there must be something better for my brain cells to ponder!!! I hope my next sleuthing bring a different perspective. This is quite disturbing!

The special ends with a commentator saying: "since December of 2008, everything has been all about Casey Anthony and trying her. I wonder what happened to the victim. I wonder what happened to Caylee Anthony"

NG

Per JC, JB says no interview for six to nine months

sbm

But FCA may decide to do it before that cos she's her "own woman" or a "grown woman" or whatever kind of "woman" Baez now claims she is.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

eta..So, it's already setup IF this interview takes place sooner it will be FCA's (I am WOMAN!) idea & not his! DUH! lol

McLaughlin says around 8:30 AM one day she hears GA lose it on KC saying "Where's my granddaughter?? I'm tired of your f-ing lies" Huge argument between father and daughter, until CA intervenes and tells GA to leave KC alone. GA walks out the front door.

sbm

LP said the state was "afraid" to use any of them (including TM) but this testimony re: the above incident involving GA would've been worth whatever it was they feared. imho

I think? it would've been allowed since many others gave similar testimony & it wasn't considered 'heresay'.

Well, you could of said the same thing about Johnny Cochran right after OJ and how did that turn out? The dude became an immediate celebrity.
Who ended up dying of Brain Cancer. OJ's whole Defense Team knew he was Guilty. The stress of that is probably what killed Johnny...:twocents:

sbm

LP said the state was "afraid" to use any of them (including TM) but this testimony re: the above incident involving GA would've been worth whatever it was they feared. imho

I think? it would've been allowed since many others gave similar testimony & it wasn't considered 'heresay'.

It really saddened me to see the State use both CA and GA as their witnesses and not contest their being present in the courtroom for the entire trial. I thought they could see through the obvious plots and twists that had been in operation since Caylee went missing and also the dishonesty that was sure to follow once they took the stand. I’m still in shock about the prosecution being taken in by those grifters and IMO they are the reason KC is now footloose and fancy free.

Ever since the verdict, I have been disgusted. I know that many have as well.

Since that time, I have stayed away. Only because all of them ( The A's JB, CM, etc...) have become irrelevant for me.

I have been checking here sporadically, and it is really bugging me that "Caylee's Forum" has been overridden by all things her mother and grandparents. Makes me sick. :puke:

Websleuths has always been about victims, and their rights. I would hope that it stays that way. Caylee did not receive justice.

We must move on. In that spirit, I would really love to see that anything from here on out, about Caylee's mother or her "family" - be put in the parking lot, or jury room.

None of these people are relevant anymore. Unless people here make them relevant. Please don't do it.

Rest, Caylee.

:grouphug:

A few months down the road isn't going to make FCA nor George and Cindy more likable. Even "Rascal Flatts" site on facebook is getting an ear full from fans not wanting them to meet with the Anthonys.

It really saddened me to see the State use both CA and GA as their witnesses and not contest their being present in the courtroom for the entire trial. I thought they could see through the obvious plots and twists that had been in operation since Caylee went missing and also the dishonesty that was sure to follow once they took the stand. I’m still in shock about the prosecution being taken in by those grifters and IMO they are the reason KC is now footloose and fancy free.

Did you see JA speaking about the A's to Kathy B./WFTV?..It seems, at some point, he did a 180 from when they did their depos to when the trial began..He's such a brilliant man I can't believe he fell for their ACT! <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24