2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be seeing them retract their bids like last night soon as it's almost the end of the auction. LOL

I asked the seller a question and they aren't posting them. I asked if they planned on donating towards any orgs for children. No answer....

ETA, that was at the start of the auction too.

Geragos : "Yes, I met with Jose in NYC. I wanted to congratulate him, he did a fantastic job. I had my college daughter with me as well, who wanted to meet him."

"At some point I suppose Casey will talk. I think she should lay low right now. There is always going to be a payday at some point. She has a lot of bills to pay. "

"She was not convicted, she can say whatever she wants. You can hate them and be upset but that is not how this system works. "

JVM: I think Baez is mad at me because I had Al Taylor on...

$1,000.00 dollars looks like the last legitimate bid.IMO

You'll be seeing them retract their bids like last night soon as it's almost the end of the auction. LOL

These bids have to be a joke. The mask is one of NINE others and the guy still has the mold. He could sell them to Halloween International next month by the thousands. That would make this mask worthless.

Geragos : "Yes, I met with Jose in NYC. I wanted to congratulate him, he did a fantastic job. I had my college daughter with me as well, who wanted to meet him."

"At some point I suppose Casey will talk. I think she should lay low right now. There is always going to be a payday at some point. She has a lot of bills to pay. "

"She was not convicted, she can say whatever she wants. You can hate them and be upset but that is not how this system works. "

JVM: I think Baez is mad at me because I had Al Taylor on...

Does JVM really care that JB is mad at her? Is she kidding?

OK, NG show is starting with the missing little girl in NH, but of course will move on to Casey...

What kind of men would think that a person sexy who didn't give their child a decent burial, try to revive her, much less be accused of premeditated murder. A woman who says that she let her child live around and be watched by a pedophile ? A woman who wouldn't even give their child a daddy or admit who he is must really be sexy. A woman living and mooching and stealing from her parents, and elderly grandparents instead of going to school or even having a part time is really sexy. Casey couldn't even decide on a hairstyle. She'd chop it all off then let it grown a little. She couldn't dress really sexy because Target and Penny's don't really carry the right type of clothes either. Then those crazy looking eyes and superficial charm are really sexy. People can try and say she's sexy but can't cover up what's really there, or hide it.

There isn't any evidence of the duck tape being over Caylee's face and mouth. It was found in the hair mass, laying on the side where the skull was. One of the three pieces was found 8 to 10 feet away, yet it was always said three pieces over the mouth and nose. There was only speculation by the procecution. Sure there was plently of testimony of the duck tape being on the face,nose mouth but it wasn't proven.

(snipped)

Your post sounds exactly as CM did on one of the shows I watched.

There were 3 PIECES OF DUCT TAPE on Caylees mouth/head region and the fourth piece was found 8 ft. away.

(snipped)

There were 3 PIECES OF DUCT TAPE on Caylees mouth/head region and the fourth piece was found 8 ft. away.

Thank you...and the ME had to cut her hair to get the tape off of her skull.

IMO

Wow. Maybe he should take a peek at the best-selling Halloween mask which is a dead ringer for Casey Anthony. Sexy isn't the adjective most would use.

But, National Enquirer is sneaky. They will never stop tracking her. If anyone gets a candid shot of or candid comment by Casey Anthony, it will be National Enquirer. They have exposed more than 1 guilty person with a gotcha story.

My money's on NE or TMZ or Star ... THEY'LL sniff her out
IMO

Thank you...and the ME had to cut her hair to get the tape off of her skull.

IMO

These people who keep insisting the duck tape wasn't on her face didn't see the pics. I didn't either, but what is their problem? Even if there wasn't a single piece of duck tape, Caylee was still triple bagged and thrown out like trash!!!

(snipped)

I'm not sure but I believe that piece was found with bones that made up either the left or right side of her body. So it could have been used to bound Caylee's hands or arms. But no one knows for sure just that it appears to have been drug there by animals.

I found that testimony in court confusing and it should have been made clear because JB made it sound as if it was one of the three pieces. jmo

Even if the bids aren't legit, I'm getting a kick out of the money/attention going to a replica of her-- I bet she hates that! :crazy:

Me too! I'm just tickled that picture of the KC mask depicting the "ugly side" of her is plastered all over the internet ...
Bet miss priss is so angry she can't even swallow ... :crazy:

We got a couple people messing with the Casey mask auction. People who have just opened an account. They do not like blood money sales of any form by the looks of it. Check out the bidders histories. I rather like what they are doing.

I don't think ANY of the bids are real. Ebay auctions like this get tons of fake bids.

I'd bet money the seller cant find anyone who made a legit bid. At the very least anything over $100 is fake.

I doubt it's a blood money at this point. Now it's people doing it for lulz. That could have been the motivation back when the bids were at a realistic amount.

Why wouldn't the jury think that... after all:

It was GEORGE who went off for 31 days claiming (by phone to Cindy) he had Caylee with him at Disney, Tampa and other exciting places;
It was GEORGE who by his own statement had Caylee;
It was GEORGE who had Casey's car in which evidence was discovered;
It was GEORGE who told Lee that Zenaida: #1 story: Had Caylee at her place and Casey did not want to disturb her sleep; #2 story: Had held Casey down in the park and kidnapped her;
It was GEORGE who insisted Caylee was still alive he was sure that she would be home soon and they could all be a family again;
It was GEORGE who refused to talk further with FBI & investigative team
It was GEORGE who sat in jail for almost 3 years refusing to disclose that it was all just an unfortunate accident.

And now, following the jury's logic it was GEORGE who, after an accidental drowning, wrapped the beloved child in a blanket and plastic bags and disposed of her in a swampy area instead of calling 911.

This is the reasonable doubt?! The jury sounds more and more intelligent with every utterance.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Funny that NONE of the buyer reviews on EBay specify what the buyer actually purchased......hmmmmmm

Funny that there is a gaming site that goes by the same name. Perhaps some SEO motives?

In case anyone else was looking [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145741"]NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 Jul 2011[/ame]

It went for $999,900.00. They have made more than Casey has. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member