2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some smaller details about probation that were never met like her paying a fee with each visit and proving she is holding a job and place to live (jail can’t count) and sometimes restitution.

The DOC probation services took it upon themselves to waive the fees, so said the Parole Supervisor on the telephone....

Do you really think that was her. Has there been any confirmation. I honestly couldn't tell. jmo

If you want confirmation, all you have to do is go back, look at the pics and notice those crooked "apple tree" like hands and fingers. IT's her.

Do you really think that was her. Has there been any confirmation. I honestly couldn't tell. jmo

Yeah I do think it is/was her.

They were talking about this yesterday morning on InSessions. Here's what I posted this morning...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6994032&postcount=2065"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ[/ame]

The DOC probation services took it upon themselves to waive the fees, so said the Parole Supervisor on the telephone....

I think this DOC probation officer overstepped her boundaries big time and I feel she'll be reprimanded for it. She never answered one question that was posed to her with a straight answer.

Here are key facts presented today.

1. The probation office never sought to understand through clarification with Judge Strickland what the terms of the probation were.

2. The Probation Department waived the Administrative fees for the probation because there were no administrative costs. Casey was in jail.

3. Baez and Company knew that the probation was not being carried out as ordered by the Judge. They did not make the court aware of this.

4. The State did not know that Casey's probation was being carried out behind bars.

5. The probation officer visited only one time for intake. The rest of the time checked computer records or called to make sure Casey was still in jail.

6. Administrative decision was made since there was no idea when she would be released not to toll, i.e. wait for the probation to start until release.

7. The judge asked questions about whether the Administrative decision while complicated met the terms of the law citing case law.

Actually, I am glad that Judge Perry is taking the time to research this. DT brought up how her sentence ended after 412 days. That may ring a bell that his own sentence for lying should have started at that time, not the time they started calculating.

I hope he orders her back to complete her time for lying, and that her real probation will start after that.

We can only hope. Can you imagine the fit her DT would pitch? Ranting LF, mumbling CM and whining JB.. :floorlaugh:

Actually, I am glad that Judge Perry is taking the time to research this. DT brought up how her sentence ended after 412 days. That may ring a bell that his own sentence for lying should have started at that time, not the time they started calculating.

I hope he orders her back to complete her time for lying, and that her real probation will start after that.

Yes, yes yes yes yes. This, I think, he can do (enforce the sentence HE gave to her). If he sees it was now miscalculated. AND he can say probation served, no double jeopardy, but back to jail for the lying to LE.

OR he could say she is now on probation for lying to LE, since she didn't serve the full four years.

I wonder if the State and "Strickland" will get an extra bonus for all this? JMO but now they just seem petty and like they are being vindicitive because they lost this case. It should be over they lost the case, screwed up over and over on this case. Time to leave it alone and stop wasting the tax payers money. If she gets in trouble again then get her but it is past time to leave her alone. IMO they are being bullys and acting like mob mentality rules.

bobkealing bob kealing

Mason swatted at microphones after hearing but did not comment on #CaseyAnthony.

I wonder if the State and "Strickland" will get an extra bonus for all this? JMO but now they just seem petty and like they are being vindicitive because they lost this case. It should be over they lost the case, screwed up over and over on this case. Time to leave it alone and stop wasting the tax payers money. If she gets in trouble again then get her but it is past time to leave her alone. IMO they are being bullys and acting like mob mentality rules.

HuH? This was a court ruling long before she was up on the capital charges - why wouldn't it be brought forward? Because the Defense knew the terms had been overlooked and wanted to just let it slide? FKC was found guilty of 11 charges in three years and served three years - how would that be bullying?

Are you suggesting that someone found guilty of 11 charges should not be put on probation as ruled by a judge?

Or maybe I am hearing things...again. LOL I thought Ms. Fryer acknowledged that the defense was aware of her serving probation.

I thought she did as well. At the time it struck me that they actually admitted it.

This is PRICELESS! I now understand that if I gain noteriaty (trust me...I can spell when not angry) I can walk amongst the masses and suffer no consequense. If I am Infamous and lie, I gain everything. This will be very helpful when I commit my next crime which, by the way, will be never.

seems to me I remember long time ago....crazy cindy talking about FCA doing probation and had a letter saying it was already completed....anyone else recall?

I can see JB calling cindy anthony to the stand....lol

:gasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members