2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He agrees she didn't serve actual probation and that JS's orders weren't followed. But he seems to be leaning toward some type of probation, but brings up the issue of her safety and DT's concerns while recognizing what the SA's office is saying.He's going to reserve judgement until he can do more reading and research.

Well let's just hope he has seen the TMZ photo's and video of FICA walking around ALL BY HERSELF. (even IF she really wasn't alone the photo's show her walking around without a care in the world)

Hmm I wonder if Ms. Anthony is watching this from her TV thinking "I'm so special, it's still all about ME! Aww.. HHJP is concerned for my safety!"

I wonder who was concerned about Caylee's safety? :furious:

Question: the remaining charges for check fraud, are they going to be addressed?

No, it's KC Anthony. Her DT, like her....doesn't know the first thing about telling the truth. I can see that they took full advantage of the "clerical error". Now it's time for HHJP to decide who takes the responsibility for it..
I'm hoping this is just one more chapter in the file accumulating on Jose Baez vs the Florida Bar.

KC's life is going to be filled with many court proceedings for a very long time, and in the long run I don't feel this is going to end well for her.

Well let's just hope he has seen the TMZ photo's and video of FICA walking around ALL BY HERSELF. (even IF she really wasn't alone the photo's show her walking around without a care in the world)

Do you really think that was her. Has there been any confirmation. I honestly couldn't tell. jmo

Maybe Ms.Frye is asking HH when he will charge her boss with contempt so she can start running the office :innocent:

OMG MissJames, that is hilarious. :floorlaugh:

This is a waste, a huge waste. HHJP is not going to make FCA come back to Orlando because he wants to be rid of this mess. He'll let her call in.

I'm glad he's doing research. Take your time, HHJP, find all of what you need. Better to come fully armed than half armed and possibly make an erroneous decision. That is one thing I've always liked about HHJP. He does his research and is very well versed on the law.

He agrees she didn't serve actual probation and that JS's orders weren't followed. But he seems to be leaning toward some type of probation, but brings up the issue of her safety and DT's concerns while recognizing what the SA's office is saying.
He's going to reserve judgement until he can do more reading and research.

He knows better than anyone that Casey got away with murder and a number of other crimes.She IS a danger to society . That should trump any danger SHE is in. :banghead:

During a sidebar LDB brought up the "hundreds and hundreds" of checks Casey wrote on Cindy's account. HH knows just who and what Casey is.

I hope,in addition to probation,he decides she will be safer in jail :great:

I do not remember ever reading or hearing about any visit from any probation officer. Would be interesting to see if any MSM articles exist.
And I know her visitation lists were out there and some very astute sleuthers going over them, but nothing I can recall about any probation officers.

I agree with you, I haven't seen anything in the media NOR have I seen anything on WS regarding any discussing with regards to a probation officer visiting Casey in jail. WE would have been all over this is a split-second if we knew this was happening.

By chance, do you know where I can locate the entire visitors log for Casey? I thought we had it tucked away here somewhere. Thanks.

Actually, I am glad that Judge Perry is taking the time to research this. DT brought up how her sentence ended after 412 days. That may ring a bell that his own sentence for lying should have started at that time, not the time they started calculating.

I hope he orders her back to complete her time for lying, and that her real probation will start after that.

seems to me I remember long time ago....crazy cindy talking about FCA doing probation and had a letter saying it was already completed....anyone else recall?

I can see JB calling cindy anthony to the stand....lol

Exactly. Someone needs to forward those videos to the judge. They are not worried about threats, they are only worried about what she is worth $$ wise. If her image 'post jail' was easy to get then Baez wouldn't be able to sell her.

Actually, I am glad that Judge Perry is taking the time to research this. DT brought up how her sentence ended after 412 days. That may ring a bell that his own sentence for lying should have started at that time, not the time they started calculating.

I hope he orders her back to complete her time for lying, and that her real probation will start after that.

I thought so, too!! She never had to do any time for the lying.

seems to me I remember long time ago....crazy cindy talking about FCA doing probation and had a letter saying it was already completed....anyone else recall?

I can see JB calling cindy anthony to the stand....lol

*shivers* That is one person I hope to NEVER see on the stand EVER again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver