2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got to get back from boss being in.

I see that Judge P said he will wait to research and no Court date is set, right? Goodness knows this does not need anymore Court time.

So he will just do research and issue an Order?

This is what I am gathering from the websites anyhow.

I'm just curious how many other convicted felons in the state of Florida have been allowed to serve administrative probation with no strings attached?

http://www.wftv.com/news/28774561/detail.html

I will stand up proudly and admit that I'm a Casey hater and yes I'd wear a hat and T-shirt if they were available as well. It would suit me fine if she fell off the face of the earth today!!

~jmo~

Patty, Patty, Patty...

C'mon, you're not surprised, are you? This is Jose Baez you're speaking of. He dances on the ethical line. You know he was feeling all superior thinking he'd put one over on the system.

Sometimes I let that "to tell the truth, nothing but the truth, etc., etc., get in my way even with an "officer of the court."

Baez was visiting Casey within 24 hours after the PO visited her BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 2/3/2010 18:46:18 2/3/2010 19:40:01 ATTORNEY VISIT

Baez clearly knew this was wrong, so they both must of decided, don't tell anyone, when you get out of your cell for the hour, make sure you don't try and break-out, don't steal the guards gun, don't buy anything because your indigent, don't save any of your apples to make booze, and when they tell you to return to you cell, go immediately to your jail cell, do not stop and pick-up anything along the way, otherwise you will violate your probation by not being in your residence on time. Oh, and if they need a volunteer to clean the toilets, volunteer because this would be classified as a job! :maddening:

Patty, Patty, Patty...

C'mon, you're not surprised, are you? This is Jose Baez you're speaking of. He dances on the ethical line. You know he was feeling all superior thinking he'd put one over on the system.

His cockiness today was rather annoying!!

I see that Judge P said he will wait to research and no Court date is set, right? Goodness knows this does not need anymore Court time.

I suspect he'll issue an order favorable to FCA, and do it on a Friday to dodge the news cycle.

What is a TH?

As I am reading it felonies too - they can be pled down with admitting the crime and making restituion - first time offenders. It is what it is Elementary. There is no doubt in my mind that the reason KC was brought back and arrested at her house was because she was out on bond by Padilla and LE wanted her back and in their charge because they were looking for a missing toddler. I think everyone is aware of that. If this were Jo Schmo and it was a first time offense and he admitted what he did - had no other "murder" charges coming at him and his family made restitution, they would have pled him out.
She would still be arrested and have to be brought in regardless of what was pending. When you're arrested you're fingerprinted, charged in court, bail set...and then you attempt to make the charges go away by pleading out. So I'm not sure why you think that this was the State's attempt to get at her in some way. Jose was aware that she was going to be charged...he wanted her to be allowed to come in on her own volition. LE didn't give her any special treatment...they came and arrested her.

Don't worry RR0004, my guess is she will reoffend. She's already offending the public with her "Where's my check" attitude. At this point there is no one getting her the help she needs. Her attitude is "I got away with it...you deal with it and oh, the world owes me for taking my life from me." And what about that little "dead child" issue Ms. A. "Well, I am so over that now. Oh, and by-the-way how much are we getting for this little interview???" This is KC's idea of rehabilitation. jmo

Well, I believe she will re-offend, but let us look at this. She still owes IRS money and will owe on any new income. If she does not try to make good on that by getting a job and working out payments, the Feds will pick her up on taxes alone.

BTW, to find out about any complaints after the fact on JB you have to look at Florida State Bar's website. I don't know if and when anything will show, but just so you know not to look at the Circuit Court's site.

...and if I'm to believe what HLN says, there isn't any Florida case law about this "mess" so he may have to look elsewhere before issuing the order.

Because they didn't consider the Felon special? Or because they did?

Elementary, it was a scribner's error. He/She wrote the wrong thing down. The morning was spent on this and Perry said he could find no case law on it and then Mr. George got up with a 1927 case which addressed it and said the Court could fix the error.

Things like this happen all the time; people do not read or pay attention to what they are doing. OT, but applies, THE SEC staff was told over and over and over again to look at Madoff and what did they do, I believe it was four individuals who signed off on clearance and no need for special attention. I mean the financial expert who wrote them about it years before Madoff was arrested laid it out in a book type memo on how Madoff was cheating and they SIGNED IT OFF.

Someone did not read the order correctly and now we are here. The question on Perry's mind is does he have the right to "right" a wrong or has she already served per the order that was miswritten.

The good part about the whole thing is that the Judge has to make the decision on whether Casey has to serve probation or not for committing the crime with regards to the checks. Casey is NOT special, and should NOT be treated as being special.

Agreed. But was she not serving time for the felonies also? She was not just in jail awaiting a murder trial.

The good part about the whole thing is that the Judge has to make the decision on whether Casey has to serve probation or not for committing the crime with regards to the checks. Casey is NOT special, and should NOT be treated as being special.

Amen!

Do you really think that was her. Has there been any confirmation. I honestly couldn't tell. jmo

Yes it's her . You can match up the moles on her neck to a known picture .

Agreed. But was she not serving time for the felonies also? She was not just in jail awaiting a murder trial.
Only in hindsight...because when she was sentenced on the check charges she was given credit for being in jail on the other charges. I am soooooo confused by what I just said...lol.

I'm really at a loss here . How does someone,who couldn't be less deserving of a break, get one break after another? Where is that Karma train?

Even if JP reinstates probation,the DT will appeal,since this seems to be a new issue for FL Law.As with all things Casey,this could go on forever.

I don't know why anyone thinks she's in danger. Not with her kind of luck.

Have you seen the photos of her galavanting around Ohio ALONE without a care in the world? If there were really death threats she wouldn't be doing that. Second, this probation deals with her conviction on check fraud. And the reason the state wants repayment is due to the fact that they shelled out resources to find Caylee all the while Casey knew her child was dead. I think the State of Florida owes it to their taxpayers to try to recoup those costs!
I have to admit...I am not worried AT ALL about Casey Marie Anthony. You reap what you sow.
Lest we forget...31 days!

Sometimes I let that "to tell the truth, nothing but the truth, etc., etc., get in my way even with an "officer of the court."

Baez was visiting Casey within 24 hours after the PO visited her BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 2/3/2010 18:46:18 2/3/2010 19:40:01 ATTORNEY VISIT

Baez clearly knew this was wrong, so they both must of decided, don't tell anyone, when you get out of your cell for the hour, make sure you don't try and break-out, don't steal the guards gun, don't buy anything because your indigent, don't save any of your apples to make booze, and when they tell you to return to you cell, go immediately to your jail cell, do not stop and pick-up anything along the way, otherwise you will violate your probation by not being in your residence on time. Oh, and if they need a volunteer to clean the toilets, volunteer because this would be classified as a job! :maddening:

JB: "And for G-d's sakes girl, don't be cutting anyone else's bangs." jmo

...and if I'm to believe what HLN says, there isn't any Florida case law about this "mess" so he may have to look elsewhere before issuing the order.

HH actually said he may have to look nationally.

I'm really at a loss here . How does someone,who couldn't be less deserving of a break, get one break after another? Where is that Karma train?

Even if JP reinstates probation,the DT will appeal,since this seems to be a new issue for FL Law.As with all things Casey,this could go on forever.

I don't know why anyone thinks she's in danger. Not with her kind of luck.

You got me to thinking. Didn't I hear either Jane C. or Sonny say that as long as she has appeals or anything going on with this stuff that the other lawsuits would have to be put on hold or something like that? Was just wondering if this is a way for her attorneys to postpone all the other stuff like Zanny.

Ok I realize this may be a stupid question, but can someone explain to me why decisions always have to be made , based on "previous case law" Can't anyone make a decision on their own? I mean, someone had to make an original ruling lol..Just something I never understood
:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member