2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually think she would do that and be happy? This is a gal who except for the first few years of her life - grew up and lived/travelled to no other place than Orlando!

She wouldn't be a "star" in another country...

I think she's a chameleon and would adapt well ,anywhere. Being infamous here may actually work in her favor in other countries. Heck,Cindy and George may as well join her. Despite their own perceptions,they are hardly well thought of throughout the US.

There's been 5 freaken days to research it. Doesn't JPerry EVER do anything without precedent?

I suspect that if the entire world wasn't watching....

I can completely understand his not wanting to do anything or make any decisions off the cuff in this case.

There's been 5 freaken days to research it. Doesn't JPerry EVER do anything without precedent?

Casey's case is not the center of HHJP's world. He has other cases he is probably working on. And he said he couldn't find any precendents. So he didn't just sit on his hiney and do nothing for five days. This is a part of the law he evidently doesn't know much about, or couldn't find much on it in Florida. I don't blame him for wanting to do more research before providing a ruling that could affect other convicts down the road. This is not something he should rush to judgment about.

Speaking of probation and requirements therein...

Do ya think Casey went to Old Navy to fill out a job application so she'd have something to talk to her probie officer about? I mean, it's not like she walked out of there with a bag of purchases or anything...same with Starbucks? :waitasec:

LOL. I'm gonna duck the tomatoes now. :couch:

I think she's a chameleon and would adapt well ,anywhere. Being infamous here may actually work in her favor in other countries. Heck,Cindy and George may as well join her. Despite their own perceptions,they are hardly well thought of throughout the US.

BBM
Over on the news thread
Lippman says they are "hitting the airways". they are busy setting up their new foundation. :maddening:
I can't wait to see who is having them on. Another one to boycott.

Speaking of probation and requirements therein...

Do ya think Casey went to Old Navy to fill out a job application so she'd have something to talk to her probie officer about? I mean, it's not like she walked out of there with a bag of purchases or anything...same with Starbucks? :waitasec:

LOL. I'm gonna duck the tomatoes now. :couch:

Lol, that is my only question. Was she applying for a job? When will she begin?

But but but - the news today from Lippman says they are just starting to hit the "airwaves' campaigning for the Caylee Charity in a big way!!:innocent:

I said "Yes, she was" (Caylee being a pretty little girl).....but, her "mother" (KC) needs to stop looking in the mirror and more to her heart.

She does.. and each time she looks in the mirror towards her heart, she stuffs more padding in her bra..

I love how Strickland issued this order then left town for vacation, leaving his mess behind for Perry to clean up.

She served her time, its over, time to move on. Casey Anthony is a free woman, the sooner people accept this the sooner they can get on with their lives and start paying attention to other missing or abused and neglected children, if people put as much energy in to helping other children in need as they do Caylee, who is gone and is not returning, they could really make a difference is some of those kid's lives.

Lol, that is my only question. Was she applying for a job? When will she begin?

LOL. Y'all are cracking me up. I think once anyone did a background check, Casey wouldn't get one callback. No one wants someone convicted of check fraud working in their establishment with a register or around any of their corporate checks either.

No - he's a Judge! That what they do - apply the law...

There's too many d#$n laws. They need to get rid of some of them. When a judge can't find precedence in five freaken days, forget about it. These judges are so worried about appeals, they can't do their job.

BBM
Over on the news thread
Lippman says they are "hitting the airways". they are busy setting up their new foundation. :maddening:
I can't wait to see who is having them on. Another one to boycott.

:rage: When they are so reviled,and up to their ears in BS,why do they think they'll be successful with a foundation?
They are not trustworthy and their grandchild was never missing. They've admitted through their lawyer,it's so they can pay themselves. :loser:

But but but - the news today from Lippman says they are just starting to hit the "airwaves' campaigning for the Caylee Charity in a big way!!:innocent:

My day is ruined...are you serious? Not one Anthony has shame. When is America going to understand we don't need any more da#n laws. They can't even find the ones on the books now, FGS!

LOL. Y'all are cracking me up. I think once anyone did a background check, Casey wouldn't get one callback. No one wants someone convicted of check fraud working in their establishment with a register or around any of their corporate checks either.

I think we can also rule out a career at Gymboree or Kindercare.

There's too many d#$n laws. They need to get rid of some of them. When a judge can't find precedence in five freaken days, forget about it. These judges are so worried about appeals, they can't do their job.

Didn't JP say he has a trial and he is taking over the duties of another judge plus his own? He's suppose to be an administrator but it sounds like he is in court more than out. Plus if this defense team keeps reclusing judges, JP will be doing everything, including civil. lol

Well, HHJP did say he was going to have a little chat with the Probation Supervisor. For her sake, let's hope she wasn't "fudging" on the only one visit factorama and that there really wasn't even one visit....

I suspect he will want a bit of documentation to confirm...such as a jail visit report....:innocent:

But even if HHJP finds that the probation supe fudged the record and KC was never visited, I just can't see the judge making KC pay for the mistakes of others. Even though I believe she SHOULD serve probation, the fact that this matter came up when it did seems retaliatory in nature to me. I'd be really surprised if HHJP makes KC undergo any traditional kind of probation. Let's hope I'm wrong...

Does anyone know why Judge Strickland waited so long after KC's acquittal to bring up this matter?

:rage: When they are so reviled,and up to their ears in BS,why do they think they'll be successful with a foundation?
They are not trustworthy and their grandchild was never missing. They've admitted through their lawyer,it's so they can pay themselves. :loser:

Putting a Grandparents Law on the books just gives another loophole for a potential defendents. They don't work and this one will not turn out to be what people expect it to be. Forget about it!

He said he was up til 10:30 last night ,reading and searching. IMO ,he has to exhaust what he can find in FL ,and if he finds nothing,look nationally.
I believe he will setting precedence with his ruling for future cases,since this seems to be a unique situation.

It's actually 2.5 days - and he did say he is also doing someone else's caseload besides his own.

Today is Friday - he made the decision at noon his time and he has a full calendar for the rest of the day, so don't count today. Monday is one full day, again, doing someone else's courtroom, Tuesday is the second day, and he says he will issue Wednesday. That is 2.5 days, IMO....

You know HHJP - he likes to get it right the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela