2011.10.19 Former Friends Of DB Speak Out

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“Deborah was supposed to be my friend, but she tried to se*duce my husband,” Sara Evarts, 29, of Clearwater, Fla., told The ENQUIRER.

Sara, who lived across the street from Deborah at Fort Bragg, re*called how the now-heavyset mom was a slender, buxom brunette and considered the most beautiful of the soldiers’ wives.

One evening, Sara said, while she was at work, Deborah went over to her home to “borrow something,” from her then-husband Jason and made no attempt to leave.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/twisted-secret-life-baby-lisa-mom-deborah-bradley

we have decided to allow discussion of this article... that being said remember that it is not msm and we do not bring any rumors here from other sites. thanks peeps! ((and man surfie you were fast! I dug around for this thread for five minutes!

Wow! thank you so much. So trash day was Friday in JI's neighborhood? If they are involved then that means they may have disposed in the area that has Tuesday pick-up..

You're talking about some major planning ahead then.
I can barely remember the days my trash picks up, no way in H E double hockey sticks am I going to know another areas pick up days.
And I don't know how it is in other regions, but on my street, we have 3 or 4 different companies that pick up trash, so it could be any other day for any of my neighbors.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Interesting ... very interesting ... :waitasec: "and where there's smoke, there's fire" ...

I will sit on my hands and :shutup::shutup:

MOO ...

Again, DB was a teenager when this drama was going on.
Are any of us anything like we were when were teenagers? I sure would hate to have the world judge me on some of the stupid things I did when I was in my teens.

And come on, it's the National Enquirer! Would you expect anything less salacious from that rag. Not to mention the character of a person that sells their story to them.

we have decided to allow discussion of this article... that being said remember that it is not msm and we do not bring any rumors here from other sites. thanks peeps! ((and man surfie you were fast! I dug around for this thread for five minutes!

also: please remember we are not to sleuth the parents other than what is in the msm... this means facebook, court records, etc etc etc... as the case changes the rules may change. just a gentle reminder..

Well, she can drive anyway, apparently., Licence or no licence. Do we trust SE enough to put that issue to rest?

Sara said that she told other Army wives about the seduction attempt and recalled how Deborah “pulled up in her car, block*ing my driveway, and said, ‘I would never try to sleep with your husband. He’s ugly. I could do much bet*ter.’

In a mow down showdown, the scorned army wives took their revenge on the brazen seductress in a late night duel that rivalled that of the Earpe brothers marching steadfast into the O.k. Corral.

I wrote that. Don't anyone try to steal it. :floorlaugh:

Well, she can drive anyway, apparently., Licence or no licence. Do we trust SE enough to put that issue to rest?

Well, since there is about as much 'verifiable fact' in this article as I can fit in a very small thimble I'm treating the 'driving' comment in the same way I'm treating anything else that comes out of the NE ie: entertaining to read in a long line at the supermarket checkout but not to be confused with REAL reporting of REAL news.

But more interesting.........the guy with 564345754 wives has been showing more attention to the newest one and the others are fixing to bolt!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/twisted-secret-life-baby-lisa-mom-deborah-bradley

Man, that's some world class journalism right there. :floorlaugh:[/quote]

All wording aside, I believe the essence of the story, it fits with what I've seen of her myself. She certainly hasn't shown me that she colors inside the lines, sort of speak. I mean my heaven's, she won't cooperate in finding her own child, why wouldn't I believe she'd pull a move on a frenemy's husband just to hurt her? I have said repeatedly about DB-- she has a lot of gall and a huge dose of audacity. It fits.

Does it have any bearing on Lisa's disappearance? Idk... I personally feel she's capable of hurting her baby, but I also think she's capable of pizzing the wrong person off. So, I guess this aspect of her personality may bear some import.

MOO

But more interesting.........the guy with 564345754 wives has been showing more attention to the newest one and the others are fixing to bolt!

And sadly, we must report that Chaz Bono only has 4 years to live. (Don't anyone tell, Chaz.)

Again, DB was a teenager when this drama was going on.
Are any of us anything like we were when were teenagers? I sure would hate to have the world judge me on some of the stupid things I did when I was in my teens.

And come on, it's the National Enquirer! Would you expect anything less salacious from that rag. Not to mention the character of a person that sells their story to them.

Yes, DB was a "teenager" when this "drama" was going on ... however, IMO, the "drama" continues.

DB herself stated on the night Baby Lisa went "missing," she was "drinking" wine on the "stoop" of her home ... and DB wanted to have her "grown up time" ...

:waitasec: "Grown up time" ... hmmm ... DB was not only responsible for Lisa, but her other young son and JI's young son ...

MOO ...

That Enquirer article has me locked in a giggle fit. I actually might need to step away for a second and collect myself.

That Enquirer article has me locked in a giggle fit. I actually might need to step away for a second and collect myself.

I'm already getting funny looks from my cats for giggling to myself like a loon and YOU are NOT helping.

I love "Pugilistic polygamists bareknuckle"

I dare you to drink a box of Franzia and say that ten times out loud fast.

I love "Pugilistic polygamists bareknuckle"

I dare you to drink a box of Franzia and say that ten times out loud fast.

I thought that said "barebuckle". I was getting ready to run to the Urban Dictionary! :floorlaugh:

You're talking about some major planning ahead then.
I can barely remember the days my trash picks up, no way in H E double hockey sticks am I going to know another areas pick up days.
And I don't know how it is in other regions, but on my street, we have 3 or 4 different companies that pick up trash, so it could be any other day for any of my neighbors.
1 trash service here contracted by the city. Trash pick up is paid for on our water bills and is mandatory - not optional. This entire immediate area is Friday pickup. Yes, finding a Tuesday pickup would take much preplanning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90
Back