2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM's body did not show signs of a beating, as per the autopsy. GZ's injuries show that he was attacked and beaten, and witnesses back this up. IMO, it is clear that TM attacked GZ and that GZ did not land one blow on TM until he shot him.

"Attacked" means to me that TM started the altercation. I have not seen anything in the doc dump that proves who started the altercation.

That's what I meant, sorry if I wasn't clear on that point.

Since when is it more important to do tox tests on the dead victim and not on the murderer? I can't believe what I'm reading here. Are people really suggesting that GZ did the world a favor by killing Trayvon because he was (in some peoples opinion) on the fast track of becoming a career criminal? Because he smoked some pot?

Since the police do test the body of the deceased for the presence of drugs, it must be evidence worth noting.

I don't think it's 'more' important. Perhaps equally important.

GZ may have seemed very much of clear mind at the time they were interviewing him. Maybe that's why they didn't opt to test him, or maybe they just were not on top of their investigative game.

IMO the problem is that even the pictures that have been released do not prove who attacked whom.

Therefore, the pictures and everything else remain subject to debate.

Those on one side interpret them as proof of GZ's account; those on the other side say they don't prove anything.

And the question of who attacked whom is the real heart of the matter.

JMO as always.

I agree. And that is why this is probably going to end up a 'reasonable doubts' decision in the end. I do not believe there is any evidence to show absolutely who was the first one to throw a punch.

I am sorry, go up one page 64

64-4cf071b5f1.jpg

It's hard to read let me try a closeup.

ETA: It took just a little under a month to get them added to the report?

Attachments

• page 64.jpg
    page 64.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 10
Well I hope he's a better truth teller than when he perjured himself on the stand about his financial status. "Railroaded"? Trayvon was the victim, not GZ who had the gun and killed Trayvon. If truth is on his side, then his lawyer doesn't have to use dirty tricks, manipulate public opinion or leak information and disinformation, and the evidence will speak for itself, IMO.

DO you mean dirty tricks like putting out a bounty on someone? Or manipulating public opinion like altering a 911 call? Or leaking information like the girlfriends phone call, etc?

Sorry, but IMO, the people against GZ have done quite a bit of playing public opinion and pre trial conviction. The evidence is speaking, some just do not like what it is saying.

So do you think after getting his heart blown out, with zero blood pressure Martin said you got me, stood up and turned around and fell flat on his face?

No, I think TM was on top and fell FORWARD off of GZ when he was shot. I don't think he stood up at all or flipped over with his heart blown out and zero blood pressure. That's how I think it happened, but of course this is just my opinion.

In one of the witness statements (it's page 6 of 13) she describes GZ (the broad built man who walked toward her) with a short sleeve shirt on...

I wonder who the man that GZ talked to before he was handcuffed was? The witness describes him as "possibly a resident" and says that he and GZ talked, but she could not hear the conversation....same witness statement, the 13 page one...

Since the police do test the body of the deceased for the presence of drugs, it must be evidence worth noting.

I don't think it's 'more' important. Perhaps equally important.

GZ may have seemed very much of clear mind at the time they were interviewing him. Maybe that's why they didn't opt to test him, or maybe they just were not on top of their investigative game.

They did get buccal swabs of GZ...could those be used to test for drugs?

Which makes me wonder...how was TM slamming GZ's head on the concrete if he has no traces of GZ's DNA under his nails or on his hands?

IMO TM had him by his jacket collar and that's how he slammed his head.

I wonder who the man that GZ talked to before he was handcuffed was? The witness describes him as "possibly a resident" and says that he and GZ talked, but she could not hear the conversation....same witness statement, the 13 page one...
Didn't she say he ran up to him?

What caused all the scratches on his face? No DNA of Zimmerman's under Martin's fingernails.

DO you mean dirty tricks like putting out a bounty on someone? Or manipulating public opinion like altering a 911 call? Or leaking information like the girlfriends phone call, etc?

Sorry, but IMO, the people against GZ have done quite a bit of playing public opinion and pre trial conviction. The evidence is speaking, some just do not like what it is saying.

BEST POST OF THE NIGHT IMO.

Thank you button was not enough thanks.

From the photos I have seen of George, it looks to me like he bumped into the tree and fell into the bushes.

From the photos I have seen of George, it looks to me like he bumped into the tree and fell into the bushes.
That may very well be it. Those are some strange marks on the back of his head.

I think both sides are drumming up the facts to fit their agenda. TM's side started real early, and the police didn't release anything for a long time and now there is some exculpatory evidence, but some evidence that's hinky for GM too. JMO

So GZ made another call at 7:20p?
To repeat the prior report? Wouldn't that be moments after Trayvon was shot?
Forgive me I am still trying to catch up.

IMO the problem is that even the pictures that have been released do not prove who attacked whom.

Therefore, the pictures and everything else remain subject to debate.

Those on one side interpret them as proof of GZ's account; those on the other side say they don't prove anything.

And the question of who attacked whom is the real heart of the matter.

JMO as always.

IMO who attacked whom has been answered,the evidence speaks volumes to me.
IMO GZ injuries and TM lack of them show GZ was sucker punched.As many people on here have said GZ is fit if he punched TM first he would have injured his knuckles but they were fine.Also TM would have more injuries like defensive wounds and he had none.

Based on the released reports of the swabs done on the gun, I'd have to say that there was no struggle for the gun as Zimmerman claimed.

Swabs from gun~
DMS-21A ~ From grip of gun ~ George's present; Trayvon's excluded
DMS-21B ~ From trigger of gun ~ Not interpretable
DMS~21C ~ From slide of gun ~ At least one male ~ Can not determine if it was George or Trayvon.

Also, on a different note, Zimmerman told SFD that he was on Librax and Tamazepam. This is marked on the report that also lists Zimmerman's injuries.

MOO
The above swabs were for DNA material. The gun was also tested for fingerprints.

It is quite interesting that there were NO USEABLE FINGERPRINTS
found on the gun. Right after GZ killed someone, not only did he have the wherewithal to have someone take a picture of his head, re-holster his gun, tell a neighbor to call 911, tell another to call his wife, and straddle Trayvon's nearly dead body but apparently he wiped the gun down too. He seems to have been quite organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay