2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope he's a better truth teller than when he perjured himself on the stand about his financial status. "Railroaded"? Trayvon was the victim, not GZ who had the gun and killed Trayvon. If truth is on his side, then his lawyer doesn't have to use dirty tricks, manipulate public opinion or leak information and disinformation, and the evidence will speak for itself, IMO.

The LAW did speak loud and clear and said GZ acted in self defense it was only after Mr.Crumb used IMO dirty tricks, manipulate public opinion or leak information and disinformation to the media that was what started the railroading of GZ IMO and many others.The truth is speaking loud and clear with each piece of REAL info that is now being released to the public.The same evidence that already spoke loud and clear that night is once again speaking just as loud and clear IMO.Self defense is not murder it is our right under the law.Funny the judge did not feel GZ perjured himself because if he did he would be in a jail cell instead of being free.

I agree with everything you said , I also feel it is so much healthier and safer then taking pain meds which will cause aggression in some people.The point of TM possible smoking a joint that night IMO is very important because that might explain why TM might have attacked GZ because if TM was either looking for a private spot to smoke or was seen in a hidden spot to GZ it might have looked very suspicious.Also some people do get paranoid when they smoke,TM might have freaked thinking to stop GZ from calling 911 on him and getting police involved.IF GZ took out his phone to call police and said I am calling the cops TM might have punched him in the face to prevent that call not knowing they were called already.TM was on his 3rd suspension from school , most likely his parents probably told him to stay out of trouble Le would be the last people he would want called on him IMO. I wonder if the amount was small in his blood if he had been looking for a spot to smoke in when GZ first spotted him and maybe he ditched any pot he had then came back to confront GZ.

Well according to Dr. Drew- someone i would consider an expert--

"In an interview Thursday night, HLN’s Dr. Drew Pinsky said, “The pot means, in my mind, almost nothing in this case. If you smoke pot … it can stay that way for hours or even days in heavy smokers. It means almost nothing in terms of someone being aggressive.”

He did explain that if someone is withdrawing from the drug, it is possible for that person to become slightly paranoid or irritable.

However, he noted, “I don't think it has any relevance and certainly doesn't in any way suggest that somebody should have been the object of lethal force because they have low level pot in their blood. To me, it’s outrageous.”

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/17/dr-drew-talks-trayvon-martin-autposy-report

Maybe it is time to move on from the Pot issue? Lots of other info in this DOC dump...

JMHO~

Well, I do. It seems to me that the proximity would make it much more difficult to fire a completely straight shot. Thanks for answering.

Okay, I'm not crazy! I wondered about that as well! For the shot to be so straight, Trayvon would have to be absolutely parallel to GZ. I'm still trying to figure out how GZ got his gun out of his holster if Trayvon was on top of him and then was able to move the gun to his heart straight on.

Guys, I'm not a mod, but there is a ton of other stuff to be talking about that should have tons of debate.

Like for example why any officer or detective would tell a witness that the screams came from GZ, not TM as if he knew that information.

Like two separate witnesses collaborating GZ's story that he was at the bottom getting beat up.

Like the location of the body actually being closer to the cut through then we originally thought.

etc, etc

Your right but talking about the things you mentioned all go to GZ telling the truth.

IMO, the important aspect about THC being in TM's system is that it supports GZ's claim that he looked like he was on drugs. IMO, this can be used by the defense to show that GZ had reason to be suspicious.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

"In an interview Thursday night, HLN’s Dr. Drew Pinsky said, “The pot means, in my mind, almost nothing in this case. If you smoke pot … it can stay that way for hours or even days in heavy smokers. It means almost nothing in terms of someone being aggressive.”

He did explain that if someone is withdrawing from the drug, it is possible for that person to become slightly paranoid or irritable.

However, he noted, “I don't think it has any relevance and certainly doesn't in any way suggest that somebody should have been the object of lethal force because they have low level pot in their blood. To me, it’s outrageous.”

Maybe it is time to move on from the Pot issue? Lots of other info in this DOC dump...

JMHO~

I've always liked Dr. Drew, and I agree with him. No one should be shot because they smoked some pot. He did not make a statement about being shot because you're assaulting someone.

I want to know why it is clearly in the report that Zimmerman's jacket is described as "One (1) grey/orange colored Free Country brand name jacket, size extra large, collected from Zimmerman at the Sanford Police Department" when it was clearly a black/red jacket that is seen in the video and described as that color by the officer on scene? If that kind of obvious mistake is made then what else is wrong in the reports about what was collected?

Imo, taking a pot pipe to school in your back pack, in itself, is a poor decision. It is an impulsive action, and a bad decision, imo. And it was his third suspension, and the other two were also products of poor decision making skills and bad judgment, imo.

And YES, there is plenty of evidence that smoking strong weed, like the kind young people smoke today, leads to poor decision making and often bad choices.

GZ was an adult, TM was still a minor. I think GZ's actions were far worse than anything TM ever thought about doing. I guess it's ok to take pills, leave your home patroling with a loaded gun, get agitated for no apparent reason, call 911 to report a kid minding his own business. This is all normal behavior? If GZ had been smoking he might have stayed home sat on the couch watched TV, ate, and we wouldn't be discussing this right now.

IMO, the important aspect about THC being in TM's system is that it supports GZ's claim that he looked like he was on drugs. IMO, this can be used by the defense to show that GZ had reason to be suspicious.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Wasn't it dark? If GZ could see TM's eyes that clearly he must be the Bionic Man

However, he noted, “I don't think it has any relevance and certainly doesn't in any way suggest that somebody should have been the object of lethal force because they have low level pot in their blood. To me, it’s outrageous

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/17/dr-drew-talks-trayvon-martin-autposy-report

JMHO~

Dr.Drew is a paid talking head IMO what is outrageous is dimissing drug use when the reason GZ was even watching TM to begin with is because he was acting suspicious like he was on drugs and his blood shows he had THC in his system.IMO It lends truth to what GZ said to the 911 dispatch that night.

However, he noted, “I don't think it has any relevance and certainly doesn't in any way suggest that somebody should have been the object of lethal force because they have low level pot in their blood. To me, it’s outrageous

JMHO~

Do Drew's words hold that much weight? He is just one of the many talking heads. Personally, I think the THC might be important in this case. I think it adds credibility to what GZ said in the 911 call. JMO

I've always liked Dr. Drew, and I agree with him. No one should be shot because they smoked some pot. He did not make a statement about being shot because you're assaulting someone.

Your right no one should be shot for smoking pot.GZ shot TM for attacking him and in FL the SYG law gave GZ the right to save his own life.

Do you think that the drugs just appeared? He obviously bought them or acquired them at some point. That's trafficking.

No it isn't.

Under the federal sentencing guidelines, a "drug trafficking offense" as "an offense under federal, state, or local law that prohibits the manufacture, import, export, distribution, or dispensing of a controlled substance (or a counterfeit substance) or the possession of a controlled substance (or a counterfeit substance) with intent to manufacture, import, export, distribute, or dispense."

Source: http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/drug-trafficking/

I just took a couple of pictures really quickly... I'll see if I can do better later. I need to think of how to depict what I'm thinking better.

In the first picture, you'll see the weapon is unloaded.

In the second picture, I just have it generally pointed towards my chest. Because it's so close, there's not really a lot of different ways you can aim the gun while still aiming it at the person. It's not like you're a few feet away and there's room for there to be a fairly noticeable angle.

Attachments

• Photo May 17, 19 45 54.png
    Photo May 17, 19 45 54.png
    490.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo May 17, 19 47 09.png
    Photo May 17, 19 47 09.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 22
Do Drew's words hold that much weight? He is just one of the many talking heads. Personally, I think the THC might be important in this case. I think it adds credibility to what GZ said in the 911 call. JMO

GZ made his bed and now he needs to lie in it. If he hadn't been carelessly patroling with a gun he wouldn't be facing life in prison. Maybe others will learn from GZ's huge mistake that took out the life of a young Man!!!

GZ deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail in the very least. Trayvon has no life!

IMO If TM did not attack GZ he would be alive right now.If GZ did not have a gun, I am not so sure he would be.

No it isn't.

Under the federal sentencing guidelines, a "drug trafficking offense" as "an offense under federal, state, or local law that prohibits the manufacture, import, export, distribution, or dispensing of a controlled substance (or a counterfeit substance) or the possession of a controlled substance (or a counterfeit substance) with intent to manufacture, import, export, distribute, or dispense."

Did I say he violated the federal trafficking law?

: trade, barter
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trafficking

GZ was an adult, TM was still a minor. I think GZ's actions were far worse than anything TM ever thought about doing. I guess it's ok to take pills, leave your home patroling with a loaded gun, get agitated for no apparent reason, call 911 to report a kid minding his own business. This is all normal behavior? If GZ had been smoking he might have stayed home sat on the couch watched TV, ate, and we wouldn't be discussing this right now.

As I have said a million times, I believe that GZ should have been arrested for manslaughter that night. He was wrong for leaving his car and making this whole tragedy happen.

But I do not agree that he is guilty of purposely murdering an innocent kid. I think it was a perfect storm of tragic circumstances, that led to the killing.

The point of TM possible smoking a joint that night IMO is very important because that might explain why TM might have attacked GZ because if TM was either looking for a private spot to smoke or was seen in a hidden spot to GZ it might have looked very suspicious.

RSBM

Oh, was he found in possession of pot that night? I didn't read that.

No it isn't.

If you buy an ounce or 20 dollars worth and split it up and sell it to your friends it is trafficking.

Why is this even a topic for discussion? He may or may not have smoked within the last few days, none was found on him that night and it's all more smoke and mirrors for GZ's attempted defense!

That makes him the recipient, not the dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member