2015.06.28 Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hadn't read this morning past what SeeSea explained about 11:19 NOT being TOD. I am just now catching up and seeing that Walmart has already been mentioned by a couple of posters, and we think alike. I still believe it was THERE that LE used as the beginning of the crime.

I don't know Dmacky, that wouldn't give them much time. How long does it take to drive from that Walmart to the home? Wouldn't they have been getting there about the same time she was?

No way! cww is a techno genius! Works for Homeland Security! Or was he checking out their security system for possible improvements?

I don't believe for a minute he really ever worked for them. He's not too GOOD at it if he was seen on camera at Walmart. Unless he thinks he would have never been caught or even blamed for TS's murder. However psychopaths do hide in plain sight.

Can we please get our legal professionals to weigh in on TOD vs. Time Of Crime:please:

How did they get into the house? She let them in cuz she knew CWW?

I don't know Dmacky, that wouldn't give them much time. How long does it take to drive from that Walmart to the home? Wouldn't they have been getting there about the same time she was?

I don't know for sure, (lol) but that makes more sense to me with TS landing around 11ish and calling Mark at 11:30.

I don't have a clue how they got in Human, but I think those 2 criminals could have figured it out.

I am more interested in the charge, than the exact time stamp. Depraved mind. Not premeditated.

I am stuck on the arrest docs listing 11:19 as time of crime and (IIRC) MS stating that he spoke to TS at 11:30-what! Since it is easy to look at your call history, I would think that if he has made this statement in MSM, it was accurate. Is there anyone here that can find a link to the article?

I don't know for sure, (lol) but that makes more sense to me with TS landing around 11ish and calling Mark at 11:30.

I don't have a clue how they got in Human, but I think those 2 criminals could have figured it out.

BBM, wasn't the side garage door broken into?

It surely must be something that can be determined by the exact time. Even if either one of them (CWW or JR) were talking, they wouldn't say, we did it at 11:19 pm.

Agree with you. I firmly believe that JR is talking and the alarm was deactivated at 11:19pm upon Dr. Sievers arrival at the home. She was immediately killed, IMO. A murderer doesn't stop and consult his/her watch to note the exact time of the murder. What would be so very telling is IF the alarm was deactivated earlier in the evening when the two entered the home and then reset at a later time. That way, the alarm would have appeared to be armed when she got home. CWW would have either known or be given the code.

**No one can convince me that as close as CWW and MS is that one did not know what the other was up to, IMO. That is also why I think MS is involved. MS was either the instigator of, or part of, the plan of the murder, (big) IMO.

Can we please get our legal professionals to weigh in on TOD vs. Time Of Crime:please:

Sorry CeaElle ~ Nobody knows for sure anymore than you do. But it is definitely Not TOD if that helps. We are all just speculating because there actually WAS a time listed, something I have personally never seen.

I am more interested in the charge, than the exact time stamp. Depraved mind. Not premeditated.

That will most likely change now that he is in Florida. That was a charge they COULD HOLD him with in Missouri.

And to add my 2 cents, maybe I'm naive but I don't think the government cares what us common folks are talking about. And if they did listen in they would be mighty bored. Unless CWW was dabbling in terrorism or organized crime...I'm sure the govt could care less when it comes to recording his phone conversations.

If you're naive, Bobbywoo, I'm right there with you! :rockon:

Yeah, I think your right, IM4TRUTH . I just checked the distance from that walmart to Jarvis Dr. and it's 15 miles away, about a 25 minute drive....but ironically, less than a mile away from the Lee county sheriff's department. Geez.....VERY brazen. Shows just how much confidence CWW had of himself.

I'm not a verified legal professional but IMO, its clear that the timestamp was produced by kind of evidence, a 'digital footprint'. My best guess? A vehicle traced back to JR or CWW was on traffic camera at 11:19PM on E. Terry, a minute before the left turn to Jarvis. TS probably arrived soon after.

I am new here, so still learning the ropes. :)

I am stuck on the arrest docs listing 11:19 as time of crime and (IIRC) MS stating that he spoke to TS at 11:30-what! Since it is easy to look at your call history, I would think that if he has made this statement in MSM, it was accurate. Is there anyone here that can find a link to the article?

Better to post this in the TOD thread.

From what I am reading here on WS, 11:19 is not her confirmed time of death, rather time of crime. I feel that my comment is related to the criminal investigation. I am new here and still learning. :)

I'm not a verified legal professional but IMO, its clear that the timestamp was produced by kind of evidence, a 'digital footprint'. My best guess? A vehicle traced back to JR or CWW was on traffic camera at 11:19PM on E. Terry, a minute before the left turn to Jarvis. TS probably arrived soon after.

I think its a digital footprint at the home at the time of the murder!

did he take a picture?

As far as I can tell, the information about what TS did after she disembarked the plane has come via family or friends, not the news media. Skinner has said the source of his information was MS. I don't think the family who have reported similar things (time of phone call, van) have revealed whether they heard it direct from LE, or from MS. So I guess none of it can be verified as facts.

I've only just realized how significant the phone call from the airport is - other people have mentioned it seems a bit odd that she wouldn't wait until she got home to call (she could have had an accident on the way home). But if she was killed as soon as or before she got home, then of course it's significant that she had already called MS, so that he wasn't concerned about her.

How did they get into the house? She let them in cuz she knew CWW?

I would think that the home security system was equipped with window and door sensors, which leave a digital footprint every time opened and closed, regardless if the alarm is set or not...I wonder (she says suspiciously) if one of the sensors "accidentally" fell off recently or had a dead battery, then IMO you have an entry point sans the digital footprint.

P.s. The dead battery theory would not apply if the security system is hardwired, however, even if hardwired, you can still have a missing sensor. IME the control panel will display a red light vs green (open windows or doors are displayed as yellow).

IMO she opened the garage door and entered with her van. And that was it.
I'm not so sure they even entered the house.

IMO she opened the garage door and entered with her van. And that was it.
I'm not so sure they even entered the house.

That seems the most likely scenario to me - attacked as she was getting out of her car, that would explain why the van was towed.

But I'm not sure about the timing - it's too soon if she landed at 11:08, and seemingly too late if she landed at 10:12. But perhaps she spent a lot of time at the airport on the phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back