2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank youGreater Than...but what is the reasoning for this delay? Any ideas anyone?

Is it because he wants to be sure they are both convicted and given life sentences or the DP, and if they don't get the conviction he will change his plea back to not guilty and ask for a jury trial?

Interesting it states that CWW's sentencing be delayed until Siever's and Roger's cases are concluded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'd think CWW would want to cement his plea as soon as possible, i really don't understand what's in it for CWW?

I'd think CWW would want to cement his plea as soon as possible, i really don't understand what's in it for CWW?
I don't either. Do you think staying where he is affords him better "protective custody"

I don't either. Do you think staying where he is affords him better "protective custody"

referring to post 634 this section from ACG his disability also continues till he gets sentenced that and in agreement with ACG again for covering his bases

referring to post 634 this section from ACG his disability also continues till he gets sentenced that and in agreement with ACG again for covering his bases
Here i go AGAIN about CWW and SSD...[emoji41]

The fact that this disgusting person that has NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE (sorry for shouting..this makes me so angry) and has already admitted to her murder should NOT be allowed to collect disability payments UNTIL convicted. They should suspend payments while incarcerated no matter what and then reinstated if need be...say if found innocent. (I DO NOT THINK HE IS INNOCENT) After all, isn't that like double dipping? Let's see here...The government is feeding you daily..doing your laundry..a place to sleep...medical check ups..blah blah blah...AND he also gets a government check for SSD? What's that money for? A rainy day fund? Gee whiz...that's the EXACT same thing he was doing on the outside! Collecting SSD and fixing cars, building decks, AND the I.T. guy for the AMAZING doctor that he murdered! Granted...we don't know if he got "paid" for these other jobs, however, I'm 99.99999% sure he didn't do them for FREE!

I'd love to see a SSD fraud investigation done on all these "extra jobs", if he got paid and if he violated the rules. (You can work outside of SSD, however, it's a fine line as to how much you can legally make AND continue to collect SSD)

And his so called "shoulder problems"? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...I don't think so...

This dynamic about him getting SSD is a whole new level of disgust for me (obviously TCA..lol)

The fact that these 3 'S are alive and TS is not alive because of them makes me sick. She had much more to contribute to this world then those 3 X 100!!

Thanks for letting me rant everyone.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Bouncing off my own post above...Aw's co-worker said that CWW fixed the bread warmer element at the restaurant by ordering the part online and repairing it himself. There's another side job! Ugh!

Highlights from statements. Somehow, News-press got a hold of CWW's statement
that was redacted for us. :happydance:

The 33-page arrest affidavit for Curtis Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers lists statements from 27 people. These are highlights from the statements.

Mark Petites

He discovered Teresa Sievers’ body after Mark Sievers called him to ask him to check why his wife hadn’t arrived at work. Petites told authorities he had been friends with the victim since 1995 and had not noted anything out of the ordinary within her lifestyle to give rise to concern.

Neighbors

Investigators interview six neighbors. One of the neighbors said she heard a scream between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. that "stirred her from her sleep." Other neighbors said they had heard the Sieverses argue over the years but never saw physical abuse.

Mark Sievers

He gave two statements, one on Monday, June 29 and the other on Wednesday, July 1. He declined further interviews on July 7. In his initial statements he said his last contact with his wife was at 10:53 p.m. Sunday, June 28. He said they had a good marriage but often “got on each other’s nerves.” He said he had a $2.5 million insurance policy on himself and one on his wife. He said they had $40,000 in cash in safes in the house, but commonly lived month to month and did not have much financial stability. He gave his cell phone to authorities during the second interview.

Bonnie Sievers

Mark Sievers’ mother Bonnie was interviewed three times. She was tasked with stopping by to feed the two dogs and the cat. She said she came to the house at 7:45 a.m. Sunday, June 28 and realized the alarm was disarmed. She said she had set it the night before. She also stated that she didn’t reset it the afternoon of June 28 because she was having trouble entering the code. She said her son told her that was OK because Teresa would be home later that night.

Cooperating Testifying Witness

She helped focus the case to Missouri when she contacted Chief Jeff Hamilton of theSouthern Illinois Airport Authority that she might have information about a homicide in Florida. The witness said on Saturday, June 27 she was at the residence of Kathy

Moran, the mother-in-law of Wright. She said Moran’s daughter, Angela, told Moran that Wright had left on an unplanned trip to Florida to fix a computer of Mark Sievers at his residence. She said Moran expressed concern that Wright was involved with the murder because Wright was destitute and did not have the funds to make one trip to let alone a second to attend the funeral.

Angela Wright

Curtis Wright’s wife, she told investigators on July 12 that her husband left for Florida on Saturday, June 27. She said he told her weeks ago he might go on a trip toTitusville, Florida to help a friend with an auction business. She denied telling anyone that she was upset about Curtis going to Florida without her and him leaving his phone in Missouri. She later tried to convince her mom that Curtis had been in Missouri the entire weekend.

Curtis Wright

On July 12 he told investigators he was home from Friday, June 26 through Monday, June 29. He said on June 26 he worked on a friend’s car. He said that the friend, Chris Taylor, helped him on Saturday. He said the work made him ill and he rested in bed from that afternoon through Monday evening. He also said he only owned one cell phone. When investigators confronted him about numerous text messages between Mark Sievers and himself he denied knowing about a secret phone. He then told investigators he no longer wanted to answer questions.

Edward Moran

Husband of Kathy Moran, he told investigators he knew Wright was in Florida during the time frame of Sievers’ death because of what his wife told him.

Kathy Moran

Angela Wright’s mother on July 12 told authorities her daughter came to her house on Saturday, June 27 and told that that Curtis Wright rented a vehicle and drove to Florida. Angela told her that he left his phone in Missouri. Moran said on Monday, June 29 Angela became defensive and denied she ever told her mom that Curtis went to Florida to fix computers. She said he was at an antique auction.

In a second interview on July 14, she told investigators that her daughter was trying to convince her that Wright had never gone to Florida and he and Angela had a misunderstanding.

Carrier Mertz

Angela Wright’s sister, who worked at Mertz Auto Body. She confirmed that Wright brought in his damaged Kia and she recommended he rent a car from Enterprise. She said he told her he was about to go out of town but didn’t elaborate.
Jerry Lubinski/Sundaye Harrison

Lubinski told investigators on July 14 that Wright assisted him with computers and his auction business. He said that Wright did not have access to his condominium in Titusville, Florida since March 2014. Lubinski said he loaned a camera and Garmin GPS unit to Wright, which hadn’t been returned. The GPS was found in Wright’s rental car he took to Florida for the funeral.

Robert Wideman

He met with investigators on July 15 and told them in May he was drinking with Wright when Wright told him he had killed a woman whom he blamed for his incarceration for a meth lab arrest. He said several weeks later on Friday, June 26 Curtis stopped by wanting Adderall medication because he was driving to Florida to work on a doctor’s computer server and had trouble driving for long distances.

Christian Taylor

On July 19 he told investigators that Wright did work on his vehicles, but he did not see him the weekend of June 26 and no work had been done on his vehicle. Video of Taylor’s facility showed that Wright had not entered over the weekend.

Michael Fraser

The son of Curtis Wright, he told investigators on July 19 that he received a call from Angela Wright on Curtis Wright's phone. The phone call, Monday, June 28, was to tell him that Curtis couldn't babysit because he was not feeling well.

Taylor Shomaker

Jimmy Rodger’s girlfriend, she made a long statement saying he left for work at an unknown location from Saturday, June 27 to Tuesday, June 30. She stayed at her mom’s house until his return. She saw a white cooler with a cardboard box filled with blue, latex surgical gloves, one ball-peen hammer and a black pair of shoes when she returned to their home. She identified the shoes as the same ones bought by Rodgers at the Fort Myers Wal-Mart.

She said that Wright later called Rodgers panicked, telling him he had been served a warrant. Rodgers then retrieved some items he bought in Fort Myers and tossed them in a community Dumpster. He destroyed his cell phone that he told Shoemaker had photos of him and Wright in Florida. He then had her toss the gloves and jumpsuit while they were driving along a Missouri highway.

Later he told her that Wright had been hired by Mark Sievers to kill his wife for the insurance money and Sievers did not know Wright had hired him for $10,000 to help. When asked how she was killed, he told her with a hammer.

Jeffrey Conway

Rodgers’ supervisor at Doe Run Recycling Plant, he told investigators that Rodgers said he was going to Florida to visit his brother who was graduating from law school that weekend.

Tyler Juliette

Rodgers' employer at Doe Run, he told investigators Rodgers was on a four-day vacation from June 26-30. Later Rodgers told him his brother paid for his trip to his law school graduation and bought him new clothes.

Jimmy Rodgers

He refused to provide statements. His only comment when charged with murder. “In the state of Missouri, second degree murder is punishable by 15 to 20 years and I’m okay with that.”

http://www.news-press.com/story/news...rest/76445426/

Am very sorry I still hope he messes up and the deal falls thru and gets what the rest get

Am very sorry I still hope he messes up and the deal falls thru and gets what the rest get
Agree. But quick O.T comment.
I would think that Jrr should go to trial way before Mark. Especially since his girlfriend and Curtis and the evidence he threw away plus the Walmart video is more than enough.

I think the death penalty is what's giving his lawyer more reasonings for delays.

Maybe they should go for life without parole to speed things up on his open and shut case.

Btw. I don't think Curtis will get out in 25 years.

Because I'm sure Mark will spill the beans about the Bolin case once all his appeals are done.

Jmo

Agree. But quick O.T comment.
I would think that Jrr should go to trial way before Mark. Especially since his girlfriend and Curtis and the evidence he threw away plus the Walmart video is more than enough.

I think the death penalty is what's giving his lawyer more reasonings for delays.

Maybe they should go for life without parole to speed things up on his open and shut case.

Btw. I don't think Curtis will get out in 25 years.

Because I'm sure Mark will spill the beans about the Bolin case once all his appeals are done.

Jmo

I'm thinking they may be able to get the death penalty off the table now if MS gives up what he may know about the Bolin case. I've said and hoped all along that with these scum bags so intertwined in their scum sucking ways and with the Bolin case and Teresa's that they will both end up in prison for life by turning on one another. Teresa will be the reason that these cases will be solved and her death will never be in vain.

I'm thinking they may be able to get the death penalty off the table now if MS gives up what he may know about the Bolin case. I've said and hoped all along that with these scum bags so intertwined in their scum sucking ways and with the Bolin case and Teresa's that they will both end up in prison for life by turning on one another. Teresa will be the reason that these cases will be solved and her death will never be in vain.

Very interesting thought since he has taken the 25 years and if they turn on CWW then he is eligible for the DP in Misery since we have the DP also so serve 25 yrs then the needle or .........

Hello, WS. Long-time lurker here. I've read most every thread from Day 1 but have barely scratched the surface on the doc dumps (junky satellite internet).

Let me say, I'm humbled by the talent and sheer heart of the contributors in Dr. Siever's forum -- in particular...
. AmazonRain offering her bravery, intelligence, and "intuitology" (ha ha) superpowers in the name of love
. NIN dedicating her stunning sleuthing superpowers to justice for TS
. beach's patience & expertise in maintaining this uncommonly fair and safe environment

I hope you don't mind if I join you all so late in the discussion. I have a couple questions re: Dmacky's comments on the empty envelope addressed to TS...

1. Do we know if the envelope was postmarked or simply hand-noted?

2. I'm assuming the envelope was discovered during the search of CWW's residence on July 12th?

"I've always thought MS put CASH in that envelope, addressed it to TS and told CWW were he put it in the house. CWW grabbed the envelope and they did a quick tour of the home's layout, focusing on the kitchen area and the pantry. After they left the Siever's house that Sunday morning, CWW possibly took the cash out, then threw the empty envelope it in the bag with the camera. I noticed it was Sunday when the 's started using the $100.00 bills to pay for things."

dmacky, this makes perfect sense. We know MS had stacks of cash in his home safe. And we know CWW was spending $100 bills. I wonder how many $100 bills it took for AW to be persuaded to call her mother and tell her mother how "mistaken" she was about any Florida trip by CWW over the weekend. That he had been home the entire time.....

Hello, WS. Long-time lurker here. I've read most every thread from Day 1 but have barely scratched the surface on the doc dumps (junky satellite internet).

Let me say, I'm humbled by the talent and sheer heart of the contributors in Dr. Siever's forum -- in particular...
. AmazonRain offering her bravery, intelligence, and "intuitology" (ha ha) superpowers in the name of love
. beach's patience & expertise in maintaining this uncommonly fair and safe environment

I hope you don't mind if I join you all so late in the discussion. I have a couple questions re: Dmacky's comments on the empty envelope addressed to TS...

2. I'm assuming the envelope was discovered during the search of CWW's residence on July 12th?

I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly, but I thought there was a picture of this envelope and it had the markings of shredding, in other words it wasn't fully shredded but pulled out of a shredder. There is definitely a picture of the envelope that was found in the duffle bag. It was addressed in type and it MAY have had a return address of an insurance company. I'll take a look back in discovery when I get a minute. And yes, the envelope was discovered during the search.

And P.S...... welcome and thank you!

By the way, I may be confusing the shredded envelope with another one that was in discovery.

I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly, but I thought there was a picture of this envelope and it had the markings of shredding, in other words it wasn't fully shredded but pulled out of a shredder. There is definitely a picture of the envelope that was found in the duffle bag. It was addressed in type and it MAY have had a return address of an insurance company. I'll take a look back in discovery when I get a minute. And yes, the envelope was discovered during the search.
Thank you so much -- I appreciate it. I miss fiber internet.

By the way, I may be confusing the shredded envelope with another one that was in discovery.

You may have this image in mind, AR:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• Shredded letter 29415.png
    Shredded letter 29415.png
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 246
If I can bring it over... Here's the original post on it. Its in the first document dump thread, post 31. It's actually described as "mail", so I presumed it was actual mail with stamp and postmark.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?88055-sleuther317

Page stamped #19

"It should be noted that a camera similar to what "L" had described was located within CWW's residence during execution of the search warrant within a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, TS."

Why would he have brought her mail back with him???

I can't find anywhere in the documents that states what was found during the search of CWW's home. Does anyone know the page #? TIA

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the case Ailina and thank you for your kind words. We have lots of super- sleuthers in this case..:--)

Regarding the envelope, I am not aware of any image actually showing the envelope you are referring to. During the execution of the first or second (?) search warrant, they located a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, Teresa Sievers. While the envelope was addressed to the victim it was dated July 1, 2015 and did not contain any documentation. The bag also contained a camera, that Lubinski (CWW friend) may have lent to CWW. I will check on the timing of the warrant.

-Nin

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper