2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The link leads to a profile?

-Nin
Lol, don't really know how to do this! I edited my post... if you click on the quote will it take you to the other thread?

ETA

In the quote, double click on Sleuther's name and it should take you to the post.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lol, don't really know how to do this! I edited my post... if you click on the quote will it take you to the other thread?

ETA

In the quote, double click on Sleuther's name and it should take you to the post.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1 - Page 3
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?295947-Discovery-Documents-Batch-1&p=12224718

12-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Post #31
sleuther317

Page stamped #19

"It should be noted that a camera similar to what "L" had described was located within CWW's residence during execution of the search warrant within a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, TS."

Why would he have brought her mail back with him???

I can't find anywhere in the documents that states what was found during the search of CWW's home. Does anyone know the page #? TIA

Hello, WS. Long-time lurker here. I've read most every thread from Day 1 but have barely scratched the surface on the doc dumps (junky satellite internet).

Let me say, I'm humbled by the talent and sheer heart of the contributors in Dr. Siever's forum -- in particular...
. AmazonRain offering her bravery, intelligence, and "intuitology" (ha ha) superpowers in the name of love
. NIN dedicating her stunning sleuthing superpowers to justice for TS
. beach's patience & expertise in maintaining this uncommonly fair and safe environment

I hope you don't mind if I join you all so late in the discussion. I have a couple questions re: Dmacky's comments on the empty envelope addressed to TS...

1. Do we know if the envelope was postmarked or simply hand-noted?

2. I'm assuming the envelope was discovered during the search of CWW's residence on July 12th?

1. Do we know if the envelope was postmarked or simply hand-noted?
no
the discovery document says that the envelope was dated - but doesn't specify if the date was via a postmark
"...the envelope was addressed to the victim it was dated July I, 2015..."

2. I'm assuming the envelope was discovered during the search of CWW's residence on July 12th?
yes
"...located within Curtis Wright's residence during execution of the search warrant within a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, Teresa Sievers."

below is link to the passage about "the empty envelope addressed to TS" from the discovery documents:

Doc Dump 1 Searchable Combined.pd
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8bVNjQmhsMXZfRFk

Bates#19
July 14, 2015
Interview of Jerrv Lubinski I Sundaye Harrison:

lt should be noted that a camera similar to what Lubinski had described was located within Curtis Wright's residence during execution of the search warrant within a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, Teresa Sievers. While the envelope was addressed to the victim it was dated July I, 2015 and did not contain any documentation. Furthermore, there is no obvious reason of why Wright would have possession of this document.

If the envelope was dated by the post office as 7/1/15 then CWW obtained it during his funeral trip. If the date was not from the post office, he could have gotten it during his initial trip. When I have time I will go find the picture of the envelope I remember seeing in discovery

If the envelope was dated by the post office as 7/1/15 then CWW obtained it during his funeral trip. If the date was not from the post office, he could have gotten it during his initial trip. When I have time I will go find the picture of the envelope I remember seeing in discovery

I'm going to go digging for it now. I recall seeing it released in the early discovery, as well.

I'm going to go digging for it now. I recall seeing it released in the early discovery, as well.

This might help beach...I didn't see it... but then again I didn't see JR in CWW's wedding pictures either, that was all you. I thought he was CWW's son :wink:

[video=youtube;RWsB8l5_faI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsB8l5_faI[/video]

This might help beach...I didn't see it... but then again I didn't see JR in CWW's wedding pictures either, that was all you. I thought he was CWW's son :wink:

[video=youtube;RWsB8l5_faI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsB8l5_faI[/video]

Thank you!

I'd forgotten just how many pics were released in that Batch and they are all out of order. (I don't know how I could have forgotten because between Kate, NIN and myself all working on them it still took us 3 days to get them all downloaded and then uploaded to the drive!)

Then I remembered that I'm not sure I do recall seeing a still photo of the envelope but I think it was a shot of it taken on one of these investigative videos when they searched the home. It is not in this video though. There is one of the master bedroom where, IIRC, Wayne's desk is located. Lots of electronics and I believe the duffle bag and luggage is in that room too. I KNOW a video of that room exists and I think that may be where I recall seeing the envelope.

I have to stop and take care of some registrations but I will look for more videos later. (Some of them are boring and irrelevant to searching for the envelope. I think there is at least one or two long ones focusing on the outside areas of the mobile home.)

Thank you!

I'd forgotten just how many pics were released in that Batch and they are all out of order. (I don't know how I could have forgotten because between Kate, NIN and myself all working on them it still took us 3 days to get them all downloaded and then uploaded to the drive!)

Then I remembered that I'm not sure I do recall seeing a still photo of the envelope but I think it was a shot of it taken on one of these investigative videos when they searched the home. It is not in this video though. There is one of the master bedroom where, IIRC, Wayne's desk is located. Lots of electronics and I believe the duffle bag and luggage is in that room too. I KNOW a video of that room exists and I think that may be where I recall seeing the envelope.

I have to stop and take care of some registrations but I will look for more videos later. (Some of them are boring and irrelevant to searching for the envelope. I think there is at least one or two long ones focusing on the outside areas of the mobile home.)

I posted the wrong one, (I tried to delete it, but was too late)
I think this is the one, but I didn't see it while looking at the video. Did we get pic's of all the evidence they took from CWW's? It seems like I do remember seeing that envelope, but I can't seem to find it now. I'll keep looking.

[video=youtube;YXPi6cN5rEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXPi6cN5rEw[/video]

When you see the mess in this home, you wonder how LE could process a crime scene. Looks like CCW and MS went to the same school of housekeeping.

This is a manila envelope as seen in one of the 2 posted videos. It was located on the bedroom floor among other stuff. Not sure, if that's what you had in mind, beach:

attachment.php

Attachments

• envelope 1.jpg
    envelope 1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 319
Why, oh why, does he have TS mail? What did MS intend for that to mean....CWW taking the mail or even putting cash in those envelopes, MS to CWW...there had to be some reason behind this....at least in MS mind.

Thanks NIN! No, the one I am recalling is a regular legal size white envelope.
I still haven't located the photo I am recalling but I did find something interesting in the 2nd video.

Thanks for the 2nd video, Dmacky! :blowkiss:

Here is a snip from pg 19 of the Investigative Report
attachment.php

"located....within a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, Teresa Sievers."
(See green arrow)

attachment.php

IDK if that is "the" envelope or not but it caught my eye. (I vaguely recall that somewhere else I've heard the bag referenced as a "duffle bag"???)

Also, the passage, "While the envelope was addressed to the victim it was dated July 1, 2015 and did not contain any documentation". I interpret that to mean it was postmarked July 1, 2015. I mean, the only folks to "date" an envelope would be USPS (or a similar carrier service - FedEx, UPS, etc). Also, per the July 1 date, that would mean Wayne got that envelope on their return "funeral" trip.

I know there is a full shot of it somewhere. Eventually, I'll find it. lol I'm mainly interested now because I'd like to view the return address. Not that it's even very significant because I doubt it is. Like someone else said, I tend to believe it is an envelope either Mark or Wayne picked up out of sheer convenience for the purpose of stashing a wad of cash for Wayne to take back.

Attachments

• envelope ref.p19inv.rprt.jpg
    envelope ref.p19inv.rprt.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 254
  • cwwduffle1.jpg
    cwwduffle1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 248
Thanks NIN! No, the one I am recalling is a regular legal size white envelope.
I still haven't located the photo I am recalling but I did find something interesting in the 2nd video.

Thanks for the 2nd video, Dmacky! :blowkiss:

[RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED BY NIN]

"located....within a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, Teresa Sievers."
(See green arrow)

[RESPECTFULLY SNIPPED BY NIN]

IDK if that is "the" envelope or not but it caught my eye. (I vaguely recall that somewhere else I've heard the bag referenced as a "duffle bag"???)

Also, the passage, "While the envelope was addressed to the victim it was dated July 1, 2015 and did not contain any documentation". I interpret that to mean it was postmarked July 1, 2015. I mean, the only folks to "date" an envelope would be USPS (or a similar carrier service - FedEx, UPS, etc). Also, per the July 1 date, that would mean Wayne got that envelope on their return "funeral" trip.

I know there is a full shot of it somewhere. Eventually, I'll find it. lol I'm mainly interested now because I'd like to view the return address. Not that it's even very significant because I doubt it is. Like someone else said, I tend to believe it is an envelope either Mark or Wayne picked up out of sheer convenience for the purpose of stashing a wad of cash for Wayne to take back.

Here is the SW inventory list (4) from the MO trailer/ vehicles (Red Dodge Van owned by AW) incl. the backpack on the floor and the duffle-bag:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8eHRFRlU2STVQdnc/view?usp=sharing

Whatever the reason for THAT empty envelope being found in CWW's possession is just gratuitous anyway you look at it. The way it was worded is very unclear as well. That's why I have been so curious about it. I might as well let it go, because there's probably nothing else we are going to find out about it anyway more than likely.

"it should be noted that a camera similar to what Lubinski had described was located within Curtis Wrights residence during execution of the search warrant within a bag containing mail addressed to the victim, Teresa Sievers. While the envelope was addressed to the victim it was dated July 1, 2015 and did not contain any documentation. Furthermore, there is no obvious reason of why Wright would have possession of this document."

It doesn't say postmarked July 1, 2015 but simply "dated July 1, 2015."
It doesn't say it was handwritten to TS and dated July 1st in the corner.
I might as well let it go, because there's probably nothing more we are going to find out about it anyway. Just the fact that it was addressed to the woman he brutally murdered and was "empty" shows just how diabolical those "brothers" are. I feel it in my bones it was full of money.

There are a couple of other things that caught my attention throughout this investigation regarding CWW. One in particular that that gave me cold chills. It was during AW's brother RW's interview:

Somehow the conversation turned to Curtis Wayne Wright's prior incarceration for running a meth lab," where he explained a female roommate had been running the lab while he was out of town and blamed him when confronted with the threat of jail time. In short, Curtis Wayne Wright stated the female ratted him out resulting in his incarceration.

As the conversation progressed, Curtis Wayne Wright stated she took five years of his life, so he found her and "took her life" Wideman explained that Curtis Wayne Wright verbally and physically exemplified the strangling of this female victim, reminiscing of how he watched the life leave her eyes.

At that moment I remember thinking he was actually talking about how he killed Ronnie Bolin. Especially regarding "someone ratting him out." Bolin had told people he was going to tell on CWW if he didn't pay him back. RB must have said that to CWW.

From Naples News:
Shortly before he went missing in 1996, a Missouri man told a friend he planned to “spill the beans” on Curtis “Wayne” Wright, who owed him money.
Bolin, then 33 years old, lived in Hillsboro, Missouri, about 45 minutes outside of St. Louis. He was last seen by his father on July 8, 1996.
His father told detectives that Bolin had loaned Wright $1,500 for a car and was having trouble getting paid back. That day, Bolin planned to meet up with Wright to collect the money, according to Bolin’s father.
Bolin knew Wright and the others were stealing computers and was going to tell on them.

http://archive.naplesnews.com/news/...rs-disappearance-ep-1289949826-337470891.html

I have to run, but I'll check back later. (no time to re-read check for my mistakes)

:gaah: See that's what I get for not re-reading before I post. Could I have said "I might as well let it go" 2 or 3 more times?? I meant to delete the one in my 1st paragraph, because I was clearly still talking about that envelope in the 3rd sentence of my post, so I figured I'd use it there instead. And as you can see, I did. But then I forgot to go back and delete the 1st one. I'll beat myself up all day thinking about how ignorant it makes me sound! Oh well, it's too late to fix it and there's nothing I can do...So I might as well let it go :wink:

Dear Dmacky-you NEVER sound ignorant . You sound caring and disgusted with the suspects/killers.

^^^ Exactly! You're wise, intelligent and a brilliant seeker of justice. We love you Dmacky!

CWW had a sentencing date of Sept 1, 2016....I still have it on my calendar BUT I thought it was changed until after the trisl of JRR and MS. I could not find any media updates....anyone know for sure? Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back