2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I was told he is receiving SSD for injuries from a car accident. I thought the SSD stops when he is sentenced. May be the reason for the request for delay in sentencing.

Nope. SSD stops the day you go to jail. That's a fact, not moo. it has nothing to do with sentencing.

From what I was told he is receiving SSD for injuries from a car accident. I thought the SSD stops when he is sentenced. May be the reason for the request for delay in sentencing.

Nope. SSD stops the day you go to jail. That's a fact, not moo. it has nothing to do with sentencing.

So Social Security doesn't believe in "innocent until proven guilty"?

Per Social Security Administration. Link at https://www.ssa.gov/reentry/#a1

We pay benefits under both the Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) programs. Both of these programs prohibit payments to most prisoners. Social Security benefits are suspended if an otherwise eligible person is confined in a jail, prison, or other penal institution for more than 30 continuous days due to conviction of a crime.
We cannot pay benefits to someone who, by court order, is confined in an institution at public expense in connection with a criminal case if the court finds that the person is: guilty, but insane; not guilty of such an offense by reason of insanity or similar factors (such as a mental disease); or incompetent to stand trial for such an alleged offense.
Also, we cannot pay benefits to someone who, immediately upon completion of a prison sentence for conviction of a criminal offense (an element of which is sexual activity), is confined by court order in an institution at public expense. The confinement must be based on a court finding that the individual is a sexually dangerous person or sexual predator (or a similar finding.) However, if a person is not confined in prison or other similar place, benefits may be paid to an eligible individual.
HTH

I truly do not think that CWW personally killed RB. I think he knows who did and helped cover things up.

I only say this because look how sloppy he was on this out of town hit.

He told everyone that he was going to do work for Mark.

So I doubt he was so sneaky in the rb murder. But so dumb in the ts murder. Jmo.

I truly do not think that CWW personally killed RB. I think he knows who did and helped cover things up.

I only say this because look how sloppy he was on this out of town hit.

He told everyone that he was going to do work for Mark.

So I doubt he was so sneaky in the rb murder. But so dumb in the ts murder. Jmo.

I agree that he may not have actually wielded the hammer himself, BUT if not for CWW, JRR would not have been there to murder her.

He's just as culpable as JRR. At any time, either one of them could have not only said "no, I couldn't possibly kill an innocent woman who has done nothing to harm anyone", but they could have called the police.

CWW is actually the bigger to me because he knew her and her children and it was personal. JRR is a for doing it, but for him, it was impersonal. It doesn't excuse jrr by any means, just saying. They should both swing for it. And by swing, I mean gallows, not pineapples.

And most importantly if not for MS, there would be no CWW, then no JRR and no murder.

Good post, FL.... "And by swing, I mean gallows, not pineapples."

Well, I'm a big ole' dope! I completely misread your post DexterMorgan! I'm so sorry :blushing:

nevermind.jpg

Well, I'm a big ole' dope! I completely misread your post DexterMorgan! I'm so sorry :blushing:

View attachment 96324
No need to apologize at all.
There are so many initial's being used in this case, it's very easy to get them all mixed up. Especially with this large cast of characters. Adding in the fact that many of them share the same initials.

LOL@
At Radner's character "Emily Litella." She used to call Chevy Chase "Cheddar Cheese."
I think Gilda Radner was one of greatest comedians of our lifetime.
How sad that she died so young. :frown:

Just thought I would throw out this here...If CWW made as much money as we have been led to believe, then his SSDI payments would be a pretty good monthly sum. I am assuming he would have been the main provider (IMO)
I was just wondering If there is any way that Angela is receiving CWW's disability checks?
I googled to see if spouse could receive hubby's SSDI checks while he is incarcerated. I'm now more confused then ever. The "you" mentioned below is the prisoner.

If your spouse is getting Social Security Disability benefits, you may also be entitled to receive benefits from Social Security. These benefits are called “auxiliary benefits.”
Auxiliary benefits” are additional monthly benefits (see Chapter 3). These benefits may be payable to other family members on your earnings record if you are entitled to disabled worker’s benefits. They are payable to your family members even when you are not receiving benefits because of imprisonment.

http://socialsecurityinsider.com/20...-may-be-entitled-to-social-security-benefits/

Although you can't receive monthly Social Security benefits while you're incarcerated, benefits to your spouse or children will continue as long as they remain eligible. If you're receiving SSI, your payments are suspended while you're in prison. Your payments can be reinstated in the month you're released.
https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10133.pdf

ETA ~ BOLDED
After re-reading the paragraph copied above ^ I am sure I read it wrong...never mind :blush:

Just thought I would throw out this here...If CWW made as much money as we have been led to believe, then his SSDI payments would be a pretty good monthly sum. I am assuming he would have been the main provider (IMO)
I was just wondering If there is any way that Angela is receiving CWW's disability checks?
I googled to see if spouse could receive hubby's SSDI checks while he is incarcerated. I'm now more confused then ever. The "you" mentioned below is the prisoner.

If your spouse is getting Social Security Disability benefits, you may also be entitled to receive benefits from Social Security. These benefits are called “auxiliary benefits.”
Auxiliary benefits” are additional monthly benefits (see Chapter 3). These benefits may be payable to other family members on your earnings record if you are entitled to disabled worker’s benefits. They are payable to your family members even when you are not receiving benefits because of imprisonment.

http://socialsecurityinsider.com/20...-may-be-entitled-to-social-security-benefits/

Although you can't receive monthly Social Security benefits while you're incarcerated, benefits to your spouse or children will continue as long as they remain eligible. If you're receiving SSI, your payments are suspended while you're in prison. Your payments can be reinstated in the month you're released.
https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10133.pdf

ETA ~ BOLDED
After re-reading the paragraph copied above ^ I am sure I read it wrong...never mind :blush:

Knowing how rude, slow, questioning, and demanding SS can be with anything having to do,with SS or SSDI, and the fact CWW is having to deal with them through his attorney or possibly the jail phone system....CWW might need the extra time to get any and all paper work and information requested by SS and/or SSDI. Now that would make sense to me. This way his 'wife' and any children (don't know if there are) would have extra time also to submit any paper work needed....when all done, they may beable to get said money.

Good find Dmacky

Knowing how rude, slow, questioning, and demanding SS can be with anything having to do,with SS or SSDI, and the fact CWW is having to deal with them through his attorney or possibly the jail phone system....CWW might need the extra time to get any and all paper work and information requested by SS and/or SSDI. Now that would make sense to me. This way his 'wife' and any children (don't know if there are) would have extra time also to submit any paper work needed....when all done, they may beable to get said money.

Good find Dmacky
CWW and his "disability" infuriates me. Yes, he did qualify for benefits according to SSD guidelines, however, it appears (via all the documents) that he was more then capable of working and worked a lot AND received MONEY for the work. Building a deck for JL, repairing a car, and the endless hours of being the "IT Guy" for the practice. (although the computers at the office run slower then old days dial-up..good job CWW...not...lol)

I hope that LE has alerted SSA to his fraudulent work activities as an investigation needs to be done on it ASAP. There is a very fine line on how much you can earn before your benefits are cut off. My understanding is that once caught working for pay (above the guidelines) they will be exempt from receiving benefits for life.

I say all this because I am disabled myself, however, I truly am DISABLED. A 2nd spinal surgery left me with an incomplete spinal cord injury, which resulted in incomplete paralysis from the waist down. 5 doctors said I may never walk again. 6 years later, I walk (sort of..lol) with foot braces, canes, walkers and use wheelchairs and power chairs frequently. I am in pain 24/7. I'm such a hot mess that SSD approved me in 6 weeks. My struggles are not my identity and I have a good life. Can I work? Absolutely not...some days I can't stay out of bed. Can I swing a hammer? Umm..no..I'd fall right over. Can I ride in a car for 20 hours? Sure..and then I'd be in bed for a week after that.

I worked full-time for 31 years, so I put into the system and I am very THANKFUL that I have and that I receive this benefit. People that "work" on the side and fraudulently disregard the SSD guidelines (like CWW) should be cut off. The man admitted to murder...(of 1 of his said EMPLOYERS no less!!!) why on earth would anyone he knows receive his benefits anyway?

Thanks for letting me rant....these 3 's infuriate me frequently. :gaah:

No need to apologize at all.
There are so many initial's being used in this case, it's very easy to get them all mixed up. Especially with this large cast of characters. Adding in the fact that many of them share the same initials.

LOL@
At Radner's character "Emily Litella." She used to call Chevy Chase "Cheddar Cheese."
I think Gilda Radner was one of greatest comedians of our lifetime.
How sad that she died so young. :frown:

Aaaah yes.... Rose Ann Rosanadana! LOL

Good find Dmacky
In response to spouse and children receiving SSDI/SSI because of his being on SSDI/SSI or being able to draw based on his allowed amount, if he had children, they would have been receiving their own checks until they turn 18 or graduate from high school, whichever comes later. As far as a spouse collecting SSDI/SSI against his benefits, they would have to be disabled themselves and over 60. I know this for a fact as my first husband was on SSDI and those were the rules. When my husband passed away, his check was split between the children and that income ended when they turned 18, or graduated.
I was not able to collect against his benefits because I was not disabled AND over 60.
So, AW wouldn't be able to collect CWW's SSDI/SSI once he gets sentenced and goes to prison. At this point his checks are probably getting direct deposited into a joint bank account and she has access to those funds.

In response to spouse and children receiving SSDI/SSI because of his being on SSDI/SSI or being able to draw based on his allowed amount, if he had children, they would have been receiving their own checks until they turn 18 or graduate from high school, whichever comes later. As far as a spouse collecting SSDI/SSI against his benefits, they would have to be disabled themselves and over 60. I know this for a fact as my first husband was on SSDI and those were the rules. When my husband passed away, his check was split between the children and that income ended when they turned 18, or graduated.
I was not able to collect against his benefits because I was not disabled AND over 60.
So, AW wouldn't be able to collect CWW's SSDI/SSI once he gets sentenced and goes to prison. At this point his checks are probably getting direct deposited into a joint bank account and she has access to those funds.

Thank you for the explanation AC's Grandma!

This now makes me wonder - Has AW not divorced CWW because she still gets his SSD? <more leeching off of the system> IMO

Thank you for the explanation AC's Grandma!

This now makes me wonder - Has AW not divorced CWW because she still gets his SSD? <more leeching off of the system> IMO

After reading on the Social Security website - I'd say nope, she's outa luck. The payments are to help the recipient live, and if they go to jail or prison, the government is paying for their living and to continue to collect SS or SDI would be double-dipping.

No check for AW.

After reading on the Social Security website - I'd say nope, she's outa luck. The payments are to help the recipient live, and if they go to jail or prison, the government is paying for their living and to continue to collect SS or SDI would be double-dipping.

No check for AW.

That's only if he's in jail or prison due to conviction of a crime. He hasn't quite been convicted yet, although his guilty plea has been accepted.

Thank youGreater Than...but what is the reasoning for this delay? Any ideas anyone?
Interesting it states that CWW's sentencing be delayed until Siever's and Roger's cases are concluded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back