DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must sleep! :offtobed: :bed:
I hope I awaken to an arrest and safe little girls.:please:

Hugs to all. :grouphug:

So it seems apparent LE knew most of this from the very beginning. With the comment once we have the details it will be something movies are written about (or something like that).

To be bludgeoned 17 times with a hammer, she put up one helluva fight for her life.

I bet there's a whole lot more to MS that we still haven't read.

Mark must be a very depraved man. I am so shaken to find out all these sordid details all at once. It sickens me, these three men sicken me with anguish that they did this to Teresa.

I pray those girls are taken away to safety in the next minute. Like many here, I do not want to sit helplessly while watching anything like what happened to the Powell children ever again.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. All this news is horrific. :tears:

I'm curious what all the redacted info is on the afadavit.

"It was also confirmed that Rodgers brought Shoemaker a white "Fort Myers" t-shirt....."

Afadavit, bottom page 11.

You seriously cannot dream this stuff up. These guys are THE STUPIDEST CRIMINALS EVER. He brings a souvenir from a MURDER to his girlfriend.

"It was also confirmed that Rodgers brought Shoemaker a white "Fort Myers" t-shirt....."

Afadavit, bottom page 11.

You seriously cannot dream this stuff up. These guys are THE STUPIDEST CRIMINALS EVER. He brings a souvenir from a MURDER to his girlfriend.

BBM

Seriously. Many, hours later I'm still shaking my head at *so* many of these details like the one above.

So many things have been running through my mind...first, my deepest sympathies for Teresa's children and family ...secondly, it just blows my mind at how many stupid, stupid, stupid mistakes they made all the while thinking they were going to get away with it...

Of course, that is only my opinion, but I tend to think many murderers (such as these) tend to believe they're going to get away with it. I guess I can see why CWW thought he just might..since he has invaded arrest in Bolins' case and who knows what else (moo). But times have changed in many ways since that happened and I would think regardless of how confident one might feel ... it would still be very important to them to go out of their way to cover any and all tracks possible.....to me this was like a free for all....as if LE would never look their way...except for the, IDK, zillion things that led them right to their doorsteps :facepalm:

I've only reviewed all of this new info twice tonight so I haven't had time to digest it all ...but I can see MS reading through this info thinking "Could CWW and JR have spoken to more people about coming to Florida during that time? Jeez."

Not that MS wasn't stupid as well among other things but I can just picture him, the ringleader ...the man with the master plan..whose sitting at home reading this on his computer (you know he is...well till he's in cuffs) while the other two are behind bars...sweating, knowing full well he'll be there soon....going over all the mistakes his best buddy, "brother from another mother" made...thinking to himself "Man, I thought he knew what he was doing..." ...ah Nope.

On camera here, there, everywhere. GPS details like no one's business. Look, here's the supplies we're buying at Walmart for the murder we've agreed to commit. JR telling his girl what went down and had her help with throwing out evidence. (Btw, I haven't killed anyone and won't ever but while I pretend to make my list of things to do and not do to prevent getting caught: Somewhere near the very top would be: "Do not ever speak of this to anyone. Ever. NO ONE." Certainly, wouldn't be cuddling with my boyfriend and telling him. Really.) I'll stop. I'm sorry. You all know the list of stupidity is long in this crime.

I. Just. Cannot. Get. Over. How. Dumb. These. People. Are!

Especially after hearing how intelligent and yada, yada, yada.....they are. lol I never thought they were the smartest bunch by a long shot but dang they sure surprised me with exactly how stupid they're.

I've been reading this for far too long tonight. I'm just dumbfounded at exactly how this all went down. To quote, Brownrice, "these are the stupidest criminals ever..." I concur.

There is a special place in hell for him and his foul minions. The gates of hell will be opening wide for these three.

Anyone else see First degree charges coming down the pike?

Hand in the air! There is so much premeditation in this case, as we can clearly see from what has been posted here.

I woke to this news just a bit ago and am so totally NOT surprised, just waiting for the other shoe to drop and another arrest made. I'm hoping LE, for the sake of the girls, is negotiating a surrender after the girls have been placed with someone in Teresa's family. They don't need to be there when it happens.

Off to finish this thread and go to PayPal. Then, print the documents and buy myself a supply of yellow marker pens.

this is his response thus far but as you said, his tune may change:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/
Sievers involved in wife's murder, investigation shows

In a Sept. 10 interview with Rodgers at a federal detention facility in Missouri, before he was moved to Illinois, Rodgers was told of the murder charges he faced.

Rodgers responded: “In the state of Missouri, second degree murder is punishable by 15 to 20 years and I’m okay with that.”

What an idiot that JR is! Stupid S#!t don't even realize that he won't be tried in MO; but FL. Guess what dip wad - Second Degree Murder in Florida is "Maximum of life in prison; Minimum of 25 years if a firearm is used, otherwise a minimum of 10 years under sentencing guidelines for a person with a clean record." And you ain't gotta clean record. Hope that's ok with you! Ugggggh!

*still shaking my head*

:rolleyes:

JR commits murder in Florida but quotes Missouri law and is "OK" with it. :what:

I understand that MS will never collect on the life insurance policies, but wondered if the girls will or if the insurance companies just do not have to pay up. (sincerely hoping the girls will have some financial security)

This coming out may have just solved another murder. That would make possibly 3 counting Ronnie's.

I haven't followed closely since the forum was started, mainly been following media stories. So, if I am off about this, I'm sorry.

Seems to me that MS owned the rental where CWW set up his meth lab. Perhaps Teresa pushed MS to get him charged and CWW hated her for that. TS may be the person to which he is referring.

I understand that MS will never collect on the life insurance policies, but wondered if the girls will or if the insurance companies just do not have to pay up. (sincerely hoping the girls will have some financial security)

I don't know much about life insurance policies. Is there a chance the girls will get the money? I so hope they do. At least their college would be paid for and maybe one of them would follow in their beautiful mother's footsteps of helping others stay and/or get healthy.

I'm in tears and heartbroken that this happened to their Mama, Dr. Teresa Sievers. We need so many Dr. Sievers in our country and yet, she was taken away so brutally from her girls, her family and her patients.

I'm so upset that these things can happen. It is so incredibly unfair that humans can even think this stuff up. No one should be able to take away someone's Mama. How can this happen?!? I'm so heartbroken.

I hope the girls will forever have counseling when needed and family that loves and supports them. From what I've read and seen, it sounds like their Aunt would be a wonderful caretaker for them.

I haven't followed closely since the forum was started, mainly been following media stories. So, if I am off about this, I'm sorry.

Seems to me that MS owned the rental where CWW set up his meth lab. Perhaps Teresa pushed MS to get him charged and CWW hated her for that. TS may be the person to which he is referring.
I believe he admitted to this in May, which was before Teresa was killed. It's not Teresa he was referring to.

While most agree that these heartless criminals acted without a brain, it was the Cooperating Testifying Witness who brought all the connectivity together by tying the crime into a neat little bow for the investigators. The CTW is who gave them Rogers and Wright on July 9th and 10th. I will be forever grateful for the CTW for speaking with the detectives from FL. The CTW is why the detectives went to MO for what they thought would be three days but ended staying for weeks which was long enough for them to have to purchase additional clothing as they proceeded to issue warrant after warrant.

I also admire Kathy Moran for her truthfulness when it could have been so easy to back up her daughter's fabricated story. I am eager to hear from the Sheriff. I am eager for the next arrest. I am eager for news of safety for Teresa's precious children. If it is possible to detest someone with every fiber in the body, I vehemently detest what Mark has done. May he burn in he!! for all of eternity.

After learning the evidence gleaned from Mark's phone, it is obvious he is a pig. I have no doubt now that Teresa was making plans to leave him. Depending on the wording of the legal insurance documents, her children will benefit from what is left of her estate and her life insurance policy. Right?

<modsnip>
May Dr. Teresa Sievers rest in Peace knowing her babies will be taken good care of during their youth and on into adulthood. May they become productive members of society that their mom would have wanted for them to be. :rose: :rose:

I don't think so. I only say that because of the time frame in which it was said (I think it was before TS's murder) and also because he allegedly made motions that he strangled that one. It shouldn't be hard for Missouri detectives, et al to figure out which female lived with him at the time or one who's murder has not been solved yet that was connected to knowing this psychopath.

Hoping for news of an arrest from Florida. I do think they are waiting for a true bill from a grand jury. I hope they move swiftly.

We finally got some facts. Thank goodness for that. I'm still reading...what comes to mind so far is...Teresa is not going to be the one on trial...no matter what MS says about her. What a heartless man he has turned out to be. Mastermind...hardly. Beyond the idea that they all did this for the money...I believe CWW was doing this for revenge....for his brother...his twin. MS complained and CWW was going to "fix it" for his old friend. In the long run Teresa gave her life for those girls...as a result...ultimately they will be in a safer place...with family that loves them...and truly have hearts and the girls best interest in mind.

Anyone else find it interesting that one of the first sit down interviews with Mark was conducted <modsnip> and from the sound of it- with George by his side?

I would really like to hear what Linka Spiska has to say now. I think her comments would be enlightening. She is an intuitive- right?

That is creepy - there is seriously something wrong with him. I am beginning to wonder if he is mentally ill, a stalker, or what.

I wonder why no chargers were filled on him regarding this. Pretty darn scary!!!

I am thankful this morning for stupid crooks who leave a trail so that justice can be served!!

I'm also curious as to what type of information LE garnered after the release of all the information yesterday. IMO, those types of things, with no arrest, are always intentional. Maybe there is still another accomplice in the shadows? Someone MS would reach out to with the release of the information?

I'm sure the wire taps were buzzing last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean