Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Video from NBC2

Report: Evidence shows Mark Sievers' involvement in wife's murder - morning coverage

Published on Dec 2, 2015

Court documents revealed Mark Sievers, the husband of murdered Bonita Springs Dr. Teresa Sievers, had nearly $4.4 million in life insurance policies available in connection with his wife. It also states Mark Sievers has not cooperated with the investigation since early July.

[video=youtube;BO3EJk33V0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3EJk33V0w[/video]

I'm not a lawyer, but I do believe that in FL, the Grand Jury has to indict for a 1st degree murder charge. Once the indictment comes down, the perp is arrested and usually held on no bond.

This is what happened to Casey Anthony. Once she bonded out on the child abuse charges, she was also able to bond out on the lying to LE charges. The moment the Grand Jury indicted her for 1st degree murder, the chase was literally on to arrest her.

LOL, LaLaw, we were posting the same info about the same time. I'm glad we agree!

Yes, we agree, CarolinaMoon!

*We sat here on WS and watched CA get arrested at least twice before the Grand Jury indictment. My brother in Florida was called for jury duty on CA's case and it was the day all of them were excused because someone in the room was talking about it. He would have been one who would not have budged on his belief of her guilt!

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630725-affidavit-in-teresa-sievers-case.html
Affidavit in Teresa Sievers case
page 58
(interview with Lubinski)

"...Wright told him that he and Mark Sievers were the ones that actually found the front door to the Sievers residence kicked in and Teresa brutally murdered."

Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive.
-Sir Walter Scott (Marmion, 1808)
actually that quote applies to almost everything in this case

random thoughts of mine:
i am starting to wonder if this was the plan from the moment MS met Dr. Sievers
also i think it can be ruled out that CWW was a computer whiz
if he had a skill set, it was limited in scope
jmo

Discovery. Released post CWW arraignment, in compliance with Florida's Sunshine Laws.

I know we don't have access to all the documents released yesterday, but from what has been reported by the people who paid to see the entire transcript - it seems to me the da could probably piece together cause re: ms involvement sufficient enough to at least call him a suspect. do they not have enough to at least do that? or maybe they will wait to see if le will eventually uncover additional evidence that may support an arrest warrant.

I'm not a lawyer, but I do believe that in FL, the Grand Jury has to indict for a 1st degree murder charge. Once the indictment comes down, the perp is arrested and usually held on no bond.

This is what happened to Casey Anthony. Once she bonded out on the child abuse charges, she was also able to bond out on the lying to LE charges. The moment the Grand Jury indicted her for 1st degree murder, the chase was literally on to arrest her.

LOL, LaLaw, we were posting the same info about the same time. I'm glad we agree!

I believe you're correct as to FL law in regards to the Grand Jury & 1st degree murder. I've wondered if this was already under way (due to LE facts/evidence in place & case progression) so LE could pounce quickly BUT I'm not privy to procedure amid the legal highways.

I know we don't have access to all the documents released yesterday, but from what has been reported by the people who paid to see the entire transcript - it seems to me the da could probably piece together cause re: ms involvement sufficient enough to at least call him a suspect. do they not have enough to at least do that? or maybe they will wait to see if le will eventually uncover additional evidence that may support an arrest warrant.

The 2 documents (33 pages & 14 pages) that we did get (thank you - Naples News) are posted here:

Documents - miscellaneous and discovery docs

There's plenty of incriminating evidence in just these two documents. IMO.

Thanks, KateB! I did not know MS had not cooperated in the investigation since July! He adapted a "catch me if you can" attitude by keeping his mouth shut, IMO.

Well, he has been caught in his tangle of lies and deceit and is going down for it in the same elevator as CWW and JR!

MOO

I have to believe that they have enough and it's probably being presented to a Grand Jury as we speak. Trouble is, the GJ is secret, so we can't know for sure.

LE did push the limits for CWW's arraignment which triggered the discovery turned over yesterday.

I am sad reading what I have been reading today.
I have been completely off track with this case.
But that doesn't matter, that is not what makes me sad.
In the end, its not a contest, its all about justice being served
My heart breaks for two little girls who lost their mother. Their young lives will never be the same.
Now.. to lose their father and live with the unthinkable is .. wicked, evil, atrocious, monstrous, abominable, detestable, contemptible, reprehensible, despicable, egregious, horrific, terrible, awful, abhorrent, loathsome, hideous, unspeakable, execrable.
I didn't want the children to have to live with such an unbearable truth. I kept hoping.

I hope this comes to conclusion immediately.

Me too Dushi, me too!

i am just copying and pasting this - i hope it helps

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=2168
Legal Dictionary | Law.com

true bill
the written decision of a Grand Jury (signed by the Grand Jury foreperson) that it has heard sufficient evidence from the prosecution to believe that an accused person probably committed a crime and should be indicted. Thus, the indictment is sent to the court.

Thanks Dmac! Sorry Estelle, I went back to sleep for a little while after my last post! I woke up at 5:30 California time to check for an arrest- not my normal time by any stretch of the imagination!

I am sad reading what I have been reading today.
I have been completely off track with this case.
But that doesn't matter, that is not what makes me sad.
In the end, its not a contest, its all about justice being served
My heart breaks for two little girls who lost their mother. Their young lives will never be the same.
Now.. to lose their father and live with the unthinkable is .. wicked, evil, atrocious, monstrous, abominable, detestable, contemptible, reprehensible, despicable, egregious, horrific, terrible, awful, abhorrent, loathsome, hideous, unspeakable, execrable.
I didn't want the children to have to live with such an unbearable truth. I kept hoping.

I hope this comes to conclusion immediately.

Beautifully said. I didn't want MS to be involved at all for his daughter' sake, but knew he was based on what Amazon Rain and other posters had said. It is heartbreaking just thinking about their lives going forward. I hope TS had named a guardian in her will so that there will not be any infighting amongst the families. As smart and lovely as she was, I would imagine she would have chosen the best person to take care of them and help them grow into wonderful adults.

IMO

Skinner's experiences, thoughts, opinions and facts were, and still are, just as valid as any of ours and in some cases more so since he wasn't pulling things out of his hat. Yes, I am defending him and his right to express them. <modsnip> I would like to add that he had the backbone to get verified thus exposing his identity to the owner of this website and still he wasn't afforded the same respect as others. In my opinion.

Allegedly, we are all allowed to express our opinions here. <modsnip>

Beautifully said. I didn't want MS to be involved at all for his daughter' sake, but knew he was based on what Amazon Rain and other posters had said. It is heartbreaking just thinking about their lives going forward. I hope TS had named a guardian in her will so that there will not be any infighting amongst the families. As smart and lovely as she was, I would imagine she would have chosen the best person to take care of them and help them grow into wonderful adults.

IMO
BBM

Here's a copy of her will showing her brother named as guardian of her daughters and a friend named as an alternate. They will be loved.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2343867-teresa-sievers-will.html

DCF (Florida dept of children and families) involved in case on behalf of Sievers' children. according to Wink News report at noon

I'm just sitting here in shock...I mean we all knew it was coming...but to read it in black and white is something else. I've said before....She (and her girls) deserved so much more than this...

BBM
oh Helper, me too...me too. Every single word out of his mouth is a lie, he is a (only using snake icon because steaming pile of poop is not available-no offense meant to snakes) :snake: low-life, having her murdered and then maligning her character with salacious accusations.

This is ALL about money and not infidelity!

He stole her life, the girls of a mother, her family, friends, patients and the world of a loving, thoughtful, compassionate, intelligent, skilled human being. Thank you GOD (as in our heavenly Lord) for showing LE and witnesses the path, and a thank you to all involved who followed!

The biggest WOW moment for me was when it was released that although they had talked and texted daily for years, communication on their "everyday" phones ceased in May 2015....who's the big GENIUSES now?

Wink is on now and stated DCF (child services) is involved. That's good news for the children.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member