2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's what blew the transformer at his house last night- if that's what it was!

I hope he is being haunted in his sleep and tormented in his every waking moment.

Just checking in to let you know if anything happens today, media will be on it. I believe they have been there all night and will report the comings & goings of Mark. Something has to give...

Not sure who the interviews on television have been with so far (other than 1), but when an arrest is made, you will see immediate neighbors begin to talk. No one wants to speak until he is locked up!

Hoping for news of an arrest from Florida. I do think they are waiting for a true bill from a grand jury. I hope they move swiftly.

Please explain this as I am Australian and we do not have such a system.

Maybe that's what blew the transformer at his house last night- if that's what it was!

I hope he is being haunted in his sleep and tormented in his every waking moment.

The reason PapillonLove came to this conclusion when she saw it, is neighbors have dealt with this for quite a while now. Mark would shoot off fireworks all the time and the debris would fall in neighbors yards & roofs. Not small time fireworks, but large ones....the kind you can buy out of state...like on a drive to MO!! Just sayin...

Please explain this as I am Australian and we do not have such a system.

i am just copying and pasting this - i hope it helps

http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=2168
Legal Dictionary | Law.com

true bill
the written decision of a Grand Jury (signed by the Grand Jury foreperson) that it has heard sufficient evidence from the prosecution to believe that an accused person probably committed a crime and should be indicted. Thus, the indictment is sent to the court.

OMG, this new info is chilling. All along I thought he was involved but to actually read about it is a whole different ballgame. A game I prefer not attending.

I pray LE gets him before it's too late and he flees or worse, says goodbye forever, if ya know what I mean. JMO
Hang 'em high!!!
Teresa's family & friends are in my thoughts and prayers.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else find it interesting that one of the first sit down interviews with Mark was conducted at the George Spiska residence and from the sound of it- with George by his side?

I would really like to hear what Linka Spiska has to say now. I think her comments would be enlightening. She is an intuitive- right?

The address where Mark was when he received the formal next-of-kin notification (page 4 of the 33 page pdf) with GS by his side is the same address (page 7 of the 33 page pdf) where LE later interviewed MS mother. So I don't think that is GS residence.

I doubt MS slept at all last night. He was too busy washing dirty (if you know what I mean) underwear and peeping out the windows at every passing car!

He had to have planned the murder for a very long time. After all, he could not have just gotten those insurance policies. You can't just run out and buy those kinds of policies one week, then expect to collect on them the next week. He is a sneaky, conniving, liar, cheat, and big time all around b-----d murderer. He is just as guilty as the other two. I am so furious and disgusted.

If there has to be a Grand Jury indictment, does anyone know when the Grand Jury meets?

TIA

I doubt MS slept at all last night. He was too busy washing dirty (if you know what I mean) underwear and peeping out the windows at every passing car!

He had to have planned the murder for a very long time. After all, he could not have just gotten those insurance policies. You can't just run out and buy those kinds of policies one week, then expect to collect on them the next week. He is a sneaky, conniving, liar, cheat, and big time all around b-----d murderer. He is just as guilty as the other two. I am so furious and disgusted.

If there has to be a Grand Jury indictment, does anyone know when the Grand Jury meets?

TIA

I thought people could be arrested before the grand jury indicts. I don't understand why he is still free. MS is a danger to society.

LaLaw, paranoia is a terrible thing. I hope MS is freaking out with a full blown case of extreme debilitating Paranoia.

I doubt his underoos will ever be clean and he prolly needs a diaper. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Arrest him before the coward commits suicide or tries to run! And make sure the girls are safe!

Waiting for the arrest. I hope the children are safe.

I am sad reading what I have been reading today.
I have been completely off track with this case.
But that doesn't matter, that is not what makes me sad.
In the end, its not a contest, its all about justice being served
My heart breaks for two little girls who lost their mother. Their young lives will never be the same.
Now.. to lose their father and live with the unthinkable is .. wicked, evil, atrocious, monstrous, abominable, detestable, contemptible, reprehensible, despicable, egregious, horrific, terrible, awful, abhorrent, loathsome, hideous, unspeakable, execrable.
I didn't want the children to have to live with such an unbearable truth. I kept hoping.

I hope this comes to conclusion immediately.

Oh wow. Just got on to check and see this development. Now arrest him. I knew since day 1 he had her killed.

I thought people could be arrested before the grand jury indicts. I don't understand why he is still free. MS is a danger to society.

IDK for sure how it is in the state of Florida, but I believe the Grand Jury has to hand down a True Bill for a 1st degree murder charge. Maybe that is what LE is waiting on. OR, LE cannot arrest until the DA gives them the go-ahead. I really believe an arrest will come before the end of today.

LE already has Probable Cause to arrest, IMO, just not for 1st degree murder. I believe LE and the DA wants that 1st degree murder charge.

MOO

reposting to embed the video clip:
[video=twitter;672066935274737664]https://twitter.com/MichaelBraunNP/status/672066935274737664[/video]

Maybe the guest is MS' lawyer arranging for MS to turn himself in. I can dream, can't I?

I'm not a lawyer, but I do believe that in FL, the Grand Jury has to indict for a 1st degree murder charge. Once the indictment comes down, the perp is arrested and usually held on no bond.

This is what happened to Casey Anthony. Once she bonded out on the child abuse charges, she was also able to bond out on the lying to LE charges. The moment the Grand Jury indicted her for 1st degree murder, the chase was literally on to arrest her.

LOL, LaLaw, we were posting the same info about the same time. I'm glad we agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean