2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;671896035376123904]https://twitter.com/MelissaMontoyaO/status/671896035376123904[/video]

I just can't help myself, brew some strong coffee, this is gonna be a long night!....I will now refer to Mark Sievers and Curtis Wayne Wright as the Normal brothers....Ab and Sub! Hmmm....guess he wasn't making $200 per hour doing computer work, after all?
And since CREEPINGSKILLS mentioned it, Mrs. Wright knew her husband went to Florida to fix the Sievers home computer....makes me wonder if she bothered to tell Teresa's family? Or was she content to just accept the free lodging and meals of the grieving family that opened their home to her? I know "LOVE IS BLIND" but in this case it was "Look the other way in the face of overwhelming suspicion."

In a "normal" situation, I'm sure the topic would've came up. If it didn't, then I suspect CWW's wife knew much more details than what she may even be leading on about now. If she did, I hope she's charged as either an accomplice or for hindering and investigation...something along those lines. Mark (no pun intended) my words - she'll claim she was "afraid of the big bad CWW" so there was nothing she could do. Well guess what!! He's been in prison, grow a pair like JR's girlfriend did and do the right thing. She's pizzed me off.

new information to me:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/
Sievers involved in wife's murder, investigation shows

On July 15, authorities went to court seeking permission to install a tap on Sievers' phone.

The request outlined similar information provided in the probable cause statement. However, one detail not in the statement was how Sievers was seen on Monday, July 6, the same day as his wife's funeral, throwing computers and computer-related items into a Dumpster outside her office. Detectives collected those items and are reviewing them.

The request ends with:

"Your affiant believes and is confident that Mark Sievers is conducting himself in such a manner as to further cover-up his criminal act of enlisting his long time friend Curtis Wayne Wright to murder his wife Teresa Sievers," the request read.

new information to me:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/
Sievers involved in wife's murder, investigation shows

On July 15, authorities went to court seeking permission to install a tap on Sievers' phone.

The request outlined similar information provided in the probable cause statement. However, one detail not in the statement was how Sievers was seen on Monday, July 6, the same day as his wife's funeral, throwing computers and computer-related items into a Dumpster outside her office. Detectives collected those items and are reviewing them.

The request ends with:

"Your affiant believes and is confident that Mark Sievers is conducting himself in such a manner as to further cover-up his criminal act of enlisting his long time friend Curtis Wayne Wright to murder his wife Teresa Sievers," the request read.

Re bold by me: :thud:

That said, if not included in the statement, I wonder where that info is coming from? :thinking:

Wow! To all the information that has come out in the last 24 hours.

From all I have read, since the beginning of this heinous crime, I do not see Dr Teresa as being involved in affairs etc.. I just think MS was trying to deflect and make excuses (lies) for his disgusting behavior.

I pray the girls are somewhere safe and that LE takes the next step in this case quickly.

Maybe to eventually turn the suspicion on some "crazed boyfriend" or nutjob jealous girlfriend of his to get the suspicion off of him and his skanky friends if it started heading in that direction. For being lifelong criminals, these guys weren't very smart. Thank God!!!! Praying for all the innocent one's involved in this and the one's who loved this precious woman.

I want to see MS perp walk, in the light of day, in front of all of his neighbors. That bast*** is going down.

Jessica Lipscomb has more on that.

Investigators: Mark Sievers planned his wife’s killing with longtime friend; had $4 million in life
Posted: 10:54 p.m
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...end-had-4-million-in-life--25d-359808321.html

On July 6, the day of Teresa Sievers' funeral, her husband was seen by an unnamed witness at the medical practice throwing computers and computer-related items into the trash. Detectives tried to set up a meeting with him on July 7 and were later contacted by his lawyer, Hollander. Sievers has declined to cooperate with the investigation since then, according to investigators.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...torney-warns-client-coverage-murder/76635068/

Sievers's attorney warns client of coverage on murder

The attorney representing Mark Sievers declined to comment on the thousands of pages of public information released Tuesday that implicated his client in the homicide of his wife, Estero doctor Teresa Sievers, but did say he warned Sievers not to let his daughters watch television news reports.

"I can't comment on what was released because I haven't read any of the paperwork," Hollander, a Naples-based criminal defense attorney, said Tuesday night.

Hollander added that he called his client to advise him about the release, "He's not happy," the lawyer said.

He added: "Mark has always maintained he had nothing to do with this."

Hollander also said he called Sievers right before the evening news broadcasts.

"I called Mark at 5:59," Hollander said. "I told him to make sure his kids weren't watching TV. He said 'OK'."

"He's not happy." - Well duhhhhhhh!!! Of course he isn't happy Mr. Defense Attorney - his house of cards is crumbling and he knows he's busted.

The live stream 10:30pm report was informative. It said that while usually it was MS seen walking the dogs & playing with the kids, during the last 3 wks before her murder, it was TS seen by neighbors doing that & not MS. Additionally, neighbors have seen him just standing in the screened porch but I'm unclear the significance of that---maybe someone here can clarify or interpret that?

And then of course, the **r_ _f** was mentioned whereby the reporter stated that neighbors have seen MS get a ladder & have his children play cards up on the **r_ _f**!!!

<modsnip>

MS let himself in into several neighbors' screened porches and lanais - not his own -and would be just standing there.

-Nin

Hoping LE does a better job of keeping track of him, than TX did in the case of the murdered dentist...they let that suspect run off to Mexico and still don't have her.

Also, jmo, but not seeing much especially astonishing in this case, or whatever the sherrif had said, any more than any other greed-motivated murder with hired killers. Yes, it is unusual that they were his best friends, but unless he has referring to their sex lives, etc...not sure what he meant. Anyway jmo, I guess I am jaded.

I am curious as to why MS hasn't been arrested they certainly have more than enough evidence. Wonder if the wait is for the sake of the girls

So, the $40k in the safe. Any confirmation on was it there, not there? I'm thinking it was the payment, or never really there at all maybe just part of the staging to say gone. I highly doubt someone in financial difficulty has $40k cash sitting at home.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...end-had-4-million-in-life--25d-359808321.html
Link to 33 page document my friends!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
From the link, Mark never called or texted his "brother" about his wife's murder? CWW sends a text on he 30th that he heard about Teresa? That would be the first red flag to me. You text and call a best friend daily for years, and don't call when your wife is brutally murdered...unless you were in cahoots with him to cause her murder.

I'm going to need something stronger than vodka to help digest this mess.

Gee Monetty.

Did we call it or what. I hope AmazonRain is doing okay. Our girl and a few others have to be hurting more than any of us here for the most part.

Group Hug from all of us to the people who personally knew Teresa.

Just speechless.

The live stream 10:30pm report was informative. It said that while usually it was MS seen walking the dogs & playing with the kids, during the last 3 wks before her murder, it was TS seen by neighbors doing that & not MS. Additionally, neighbors have seen him just standing in the screened porch but I'm unclear the significance of that---maybe someone here can clarify or interpret that?

And then of course, the **r_ _f** was mentioned whereby the reporter stated that neighbors have seen MS get a ladder & have his children play cards up on the **r_ _f**!!!

<modsnip>

Does **r_ _f** mean roof?

MS let himself in into several neighbors' screened porches and lanais - not his own -and would be just standing there.

-Nin

Not looking to get into a political conversation about the 2nd amendment, but I will say that many in Florida take seriously the right to stand their ground and protect their homes. His fate may have been different if he wandered into the WRONG lanai or porch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8