2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the defense gets everything unredacted, that means CWW knows the names of everyone who talked to police and what they told them. That really worries me. I wonder if LE is providing some sort of protection for those people.

I'm going to ask about this in the Law Q&A, but not sure the defendant gets everything unredacted. :thinking:

Yes, the defense has had it since December 9th, the day the SA filed their Notice of Supplemental Discovery. When a party files a Notice of Discovery with the county clerk's office, that is what they are saying. They're letting the Court know that they are complying with the rules and have turned over additional discovery to the other side. ??? We wouldn't even be aware there was additional discovery available if they hadn't filed that notice.

The defense gets everything unredacted.
Hi BEACH:wave: (BMM above) Attorney Hollander said he hadn't read the "CWW doc dump, yet." I thought, out loud, "Why would he need to read the case against CWW??"....Because, after all MARK SIEVERS HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED, therefore NO CHARGES have been filed against MS, either. I took Mr. Hollander's original comments with a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor...of course. It gave me an insight (after being "gaslighted" by a verified insider Skinner) to the possible defense. CWW, is a mad, unstable computer genius, convicted meth manufacturer/criminal who blamed Teresa Sievers' for his 2010 meth conviction! I can hear it now, "Mark Sievers' is the unwitting victim of his planned revenge!"
Can anybody else think of "better" defense? Or how will this play to a jury? (Probably pretty good, until you factor in the infidelity, IRS, foreclosure notices, living month-to-month and oh yeah....$4.5 million dollars in life insurance with Mark Sievers as the primary beneficiary.)

Is there a reason why it is taking so long to get the new docs out to public? Or, is this part of a negotiation with CWW to turn on MS. The longer we don't know about what they have, is there any advantage to the State? I'm too tired to overanalyze it today. But, I am thinking there must be a reason they are taking so long. Help.

I'm going to ask about this in the Law Q&A, but not sure the defendant gets everything unredacted. :thinking:

I'm glad you're asking this in the Q & A thread because I started second guessing myself. The State of FL has charged him with 2nd degree murder and I know he has a constitutional right to see all evidence on which they're basing those charges so he (they, the attorneys) can prepare a defense. The defense has the right to interview all those witnesses, etc... That said, there may be an Order in place that we are unaware of re. discovery. I've never handled a criminal case where there were 2 or possibly 3+ defendants.

Well, while we wait (impatiently), I have notes on the affidavits and returns.
Waiting on tower dump from NY from 6/28 at 11:30- June 29 at 3 am.
*reminder bates page 2731 were listed as May despite the body of the warrant listing June.
Waiting on 2760 Bank Corp Bank specifically pre-paid cards from May 1- present.
Waiting on TS Bank of America accounts. It's signed as returned but not included.
Waiting on information related to 2946 Verizon Wireless letter of preservation from 6/23- 7/2 for two suspected "burner phones." Info requested is for user ID, stored user files, texts, calls, photos, videos, music, blogs and data.
*just remember MS gave his phone to LE, Thank God he made this HUGE mistake.
Thrifty car rental- 2nd rental of gray Elantra bates 2969, signed but not included.
Then 2 interstanter subpoenas bates 3016, 3017 for witness statements for Enterprise and CJ Thrifty car rental.
For clarity- Bates 3063 on June 30th TS cell phone data of 14+ gigabytes of data at times dating back to 2012. I recall questions about if her cell was found. I guess this a more definitive answer- yes it was.
Bates 3075 CWW car and AW phone were seized.
Two stray thoughts-
I cannot believe that on 7/17 MS (on behalf of Pelican Wealth Advisors) communicated with Prudential. Bates 3126 but on bates 3129- he got a letter back on 7/26..delay in processing the claim.
Also waiting on bates 4248 body warrant for Lucy, the family pet.
I have officially and thoroughly got through these docs. I'm ready!
Hope others might find this post helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And then there is this:
Bates 2738 CWW rented the white Elantra from
6/24/15 at 4:42pm and returned the vehicle on
6/30/15 at 4:35 pm. Miles driven 2,703 miles .

Yes, the defense has had it since December 9th, the day the SA filed their Notice of Supplemental Discovery. When a party files a Notice of Discovery with the county clerk's office, that is what they are saying. They're letting the Court know that they are complying with the rules and have turned over additional discovery to the other side. We wouldn't even be aware there was additional discovery available if they hadn't filed that notice.

The defense gets everything unredacted.

Elizabeth Parker (CWW's lawyer) is reported saying (FOX4News 12-16) ' that they are continuing to review the discovery as it comes in from the State Attorney's Office, and preparing for trial.'

http://www.fox4now.com/news/new-information-expected-soon-in-seivers-case

I expect the next batch to be considerably larger in volume.Can you imagine having to read through all this, organize it and build a defenseat the same time? Good thing the case follows a timeline..

More about the discovery phase here in Florida:

http://floridacriminalprocedure.com/3-220-discovery/

-Nin

Elizabeth Parker (CWW's lawyer) is reported saying (FOX4News 12-16) ' that they are continuing to review the discovery as it comes in from the State Attorney's Office, and preparing for trial.'

http://www.fox4now.com/news/new-information-expected-soon-in-seivers-case

<respectfully snipped for subject matter>

Parker's comment = lawyer spin to the media. And, frankly, considering she is representing him, I commend her for putting it that way.

It's not like she can say, "Hey, I know. It's worse than we imagined. We're reeling too. The GPS and cell phone data aren't looking so good for our client. And those friends Wayne was counting on to testify he was in MO, well....none of them are willing to swear to anything right now. Doesn't look good for that panning out either. We need to know wth else the SA has! All of it. Because right now what we really need is more time to convince our client that somebody is going DOWN for Murder 1 and the first guy to talk is going to get the best plea deal. We need to persuade him to turn on his buddy, Mark. Because one of them is going to jail for the rest of their natural life so, no matter what, that friendship is OVER. Forever.

If I were in her shoes, that is exactly what I would be thinking.

I've always felt that CWW would be loyal to Mark. FAR more loyal than Mark would be toward him. HOWEVER, he's got EVERYTHING to lose here. I honestly believe his lawyers are working like crazy to convince him he has no choice. If he's smart, he'll start talking before JR is extradited to Lee Co. So, using SMS's analogy, this is when the snakes start biting each other. It is going to be interesting to watch.

And then there is this:
Bates 2738 CWW rented the white Elantra from
6/24/15 at 4:42pm and returned the vehicle on
6/30/15 at 4:35 pm. Miles driven 2,703 miles .

That wasnt cheap. For someone who couldnt even buy groceries.

That wasnt cheap. For someone who couldnt even buy groceries.

Yes, it is. And just think he turned around and rented a second vehicle which is not in this first batch of docs. That second vehicle was still in his driveway upon LE arriving at his doorstep. He was not in any hurry to return it. Looking forward to finding out who may have financed the second rental car.

Yes, it is. And just think he turned around and rented a second vehicle which is not in this first batch of docs. That second vehicle was still in his driveway upon LE arriving at his doorstep. He was not in any hurry to return it. Looking forward to finding out who may have financed the second rental car.

Since his KIA car was wrecked/in the shop, CWW could have auto insurance that pays for rental, at least for the first car. If his car had warranty work, the dealer could have given him a loaner (but I think it was wrecked).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Since his KIA car was wrecked/in the shop, CWW could have auto insurance that pays for rental, at least for the first car. If his car had warranty work, the dealer could have given him a loaner (but I think it was wrecked).

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I liked my version better but point taken. Not only was the car wrecked but CWW too. No morals.

It wasn't warranty work, AW had wrecked CWW's car and they didn't take it to a dealer for repairs but rather took it to AW's sister and brother in law that I believe they owned (maybe it said they managed the shop) the repair shop. I am too lazy to look it up. Car rental #1 was later traced by rental agency out west somewhere (Phoenix maybe) and rental #2 was still in CWW's possession.

I'm not sure about I-75 from the Naples area northward, but from Ft. Lauderdale westward into Naples it is a toll road. I think every highway/expressway/state road/interstate etc is a toll road in Florida. Almost none have cash toll booths anymore...they've converted to electronic tolling. You either need a preloaded Sun Pass (which is registered to your tag) or you are charged "toll by plate," where a photo is snapped of your tag/back of your vehicle each time you pass through a tolling location and then a bill is mailed to the registered vehicle owner (which includes said photos). Either way, the Florida Department of Transportation has a record of the date, time, and location of every toll charged to every vehicle on our toll roads.

I didn't see anything in this discovery batch, but has any evidence of toll activity been mentioned elsewhere? Just a thought I had while reading about CWW possibly removing the front tag (which is insignificant for tolling purposes, at least in Florida, because we don't have front license plates).

See here for my reply:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-In-Between-FL-to-MO&p=12259882#post12259882

-Nin

AT LAST! THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!

DOC DUMP!!!

Discovery Batch #2 has been released!

Media is already reporting, at least I heard NBC-2 is reporting.

NIN will be picking our docs up at 8:45a tomorrow morning. She got the email when she was already at work. She was so upset that she was not able to make the drive before the office closed in about 1 1/2 hours. I told her that we all were FINE with that and are just grateful that we have her willing to do this for us!

Mod Tip: break out the crockpot recipes because your families will be more tolerant if they have a hot meal instead of hearing you shout, "Oh good grief! You know how to fix yourself a PB&J!"

DOC DUMP!!!

NIN will be picking our docs up at 8:45a tomorrow morning. She got the email when she was already at work. She was so upset that she was not able to make the drive before the office closed in about 1 1/2 hours. I told her that we all were FINE with that and are just grateful that we have her willing to do this for us!

Mod Tip: break out the crockpot recipes because your families will be more tolerant if they have a hot meal instead of hearing you shout, "Oh good grief! You know how to fix yourself a PB&J!"
Good thing I got a new crackpot for Christmas! My old one just stopped working a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DOC DUMP!!!

Thanks in advance NIN.
View attachment 86293

Good thing I got a new crackpot for Christmas! My old one just stopped working a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BBM: Is that why your food comes out half-baked? sorry, not sorry! tehehe :drumroll:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla
Back