2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sure hope something in these next batch of docs comes out about the 'intuit' and we can finally begin sleuthing. I think after comments from Wendy and Amazon something is going to spill forth eventually.

I just finished reading the entire document dump from 3 weeks ago that was posted here

Are we allowed to talk about the two phone numbers that were almost immediately having a subpoena? This was way before Missouri . They were not Mark's phone or not Curtis phone and they had Florida area codes. whose phones they were excetera? I'm three weeks late to the discussion perhaps folks here have discussed this before . I was busy at the time and trying to catch up.

I want to ensure I'm not sleuthing somebody unacceptable ..but it is in the legal documents so I was wondering if we were allowed to talk about it.

I just removed about 30 posts.

This is NOT a theory thread. There are 2 open theory/motive threads. Take the theories and hypothetical speculation over to the appropriate thread.

Document threads are for sleuthing, posting the factual information found in the docs and discussion that serves to connect-the-dots as to what the docs have revealed. I'm particularly picky these threads. I, and most others, do not want to have to wade through post after post of hypothetical speculation, much less petty bickering about who's speculative opinion is more valid.

This is sleuthing thread. A group "working thread", so to speak. Some people don't like to sleuth the docs as it can be mind-numbing. That's okay too. In that case, it is probably best for non-sleuths to use it more as a reference thread - kind of a cliff-notes of the facts others have extracted from the docs. It is fine to ask a question and someone will answer as best they can and probably post a Bates page # for reference.

ETA: I stopped back reading at some point. I probably needed to remove more posts. If you see a post standing that you figure I probably should have removed, please don't quote and respond.

FYA

12-09-15 NOTICE OF DISCOVERY (SUPPLEMENTAL) FILED

Case # 15-CF-000674 Curtis Wayne Wright

http://apps2.leeclerk.org/FreeSearch/default.aspx

-Nin

Monday makes 12 days since the Discovery (Supplemental) notice was filed.

It's taking this long just to redact bits?

Updated docket:
12/09/2015 Notice of Discovery (Supplemental) Filed
12/30/2015 Case Management Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Kyle, Bruce E)

Updated docket:
12/30/2015 Case Management Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Kyle, Bruce E)
I know, I'm just chomping at the bit for more info.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Updated docket:

Strategy maybe?

-Nin

Hopefully there will be info on the van in these next docs. I'm curious to know what if anything they found and why LE has kept it so long. More physical evidence will be awesome too. Show us some Lucy dog fur on that jumpsuit of JR's! I hope I posted this on the right thread.....eeeeps!

MS throws computers and computer related items into the office dumpster:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwb3dnM1RKWkl3WW8/view?usp=sharing

attachment.php

Here is a picture (July 3rd) of the office with computers and peripherals in place. These were not the only computers and computer related items, as there were additional rooms. One can see a sophisticated business phone in the left lower corner of the picture, a computer, a card reader, a fax machine and another computer.

In addition, we get a glimpse of the sales products on the shelf to the right.

attachment.php

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/florida-doctor-killed-home-family-town-32202970

Attachments

• MS throws computers and peripherals into dumpster on day of funeral Bates 2983.jpg
    MS throws computers and peripherals into dumpster on day of funeral Bates 2983.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 426
  • Sievers office shelf ABC NEWS JULY 3 2015.jpg
    Sievers office shelf ABC NEWS JULY 3 2015.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 418
It could possibly be it is not so much what is on the computers but what is NOT there: Evidence they were worked on over the weekend in question.

Again, not sure where to put this, but this is lifted from the reference/timeline/no discussion subforum above:

12/2010 - CWW arrested from the discovery of a methamphetamine lab

Now, on Bates #11 under the heading Confirmation of Contact between Wright and Sievers, it says..

(Phone history) shows almost daily contact between CWW and MS dating back to 2011.

Again, curious...

Again, not sure where to put this, but this is lifted from the reference/timeline/no discussion subforum above:

12/2010 - CWW arrested from the discovery of a methamphetamine lab

Now, on Bates #11 under the heading Confirmation of Contact between Wright and Sievers, it says..

(Phone history) shows almost daily contact between CWW and MS dating back to 2011.

Again, curious...

Is it possible that CWW took the fall for a "business" that was a partnership? Not only would MS have to take over the operation, but he would also owe CWW for keeping his mouth shut.

Is it possible that CWW took the fall for a "business" that was a partnership? Not only would MS have to take over the operation, but he would also owe CWW for keeping his mouth shut.
It would not surprise me if this duo has shady dealings going way back. And with Mark married to the gravy train, it would be lucrative for them both to have CWW be the fall guy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Any updates on the availability of the documents? I know it's a big undertaking for the SO staff, but I'm really hoping for a release before they close admin for the holiday. It's all I've asked Santa for... :heartluv:

Any updates on the availability of the documents? I know it's a big undertaking for the SO staff, but I'm really hoping for a release before they close admin for the holiday. It's all I've asked Santa for... :heartluv:

Nope. Nada. <crickets> :kickcan:

I wonder if the defense has it?

Yes, the defense has had it since December 9th, the day the SA filed their Notice of Supplemental Discovery. When a party files a Notice of Discovery with the county clerk's office, that is what they are saying. They're letting the Court know that they are complying with the rules and have turned over additional discovery to the other side. We wouldn't even be aware there was additional discovery available if they hadn't filed that notice.

The defense gets everything unredacted.

If the defense gets everything unredacted, that means CWW knows the names of everyone who talked to police and what they told them. That really worries me. I wonder if LE is providing some sort of protection for those people.

Yes, the defense has had it since December 9th, the day the SA filed their Notice of Supplemental Discovery. When a party files a Notice of Discovery with the county clerk's office, that is what they are saying. They're letting the Court know that they are complying with the rules and have turned over additional discovery to the other side. We wouldn't even be aware there was additional discovery available if they hadn't filed that notice.

The defense gets everything unredacted.

I want it, and I want it NOW:tantrum: (verruca impression)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back