2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well put. The media will interpolate anything given out for their view (as long as they don't go over the line being libal) especially if it ensures paper sales or tv minutes. A lot of what I have seen is also a failure to comprehend what info is out there. With the interweaving of the media what A publishes is picked up by B and C for wider coverage.

On review of the case calendar, it would appear that CWW and AW returned to Florida for the funeral on Thursday, 07/02/2015. That would mean that CWW installed the cameras on Friday because a neighbor noted MS moving one with a broom on Saturday. TS family was there on Saturday, so CWW and MS probably didn't have a lot of time to chit-chat, but on Sunday? Nothing on the calendar, so I imagine they were talking up a storm. Whatever was discussed spooked MS enough to haul butt over to the office presumably on Monday morning before the funeral to dump the computer/peripherals. The practice had an alarm system. It would be interesting to know if it was deactivated on that Sunday prior to the funeral.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/07/01

On review of the case calendar, it would appear that CWW and AW returned to Florida for the funeral on Thursday, 07/02/2015. That would mean that CWW installed the cameras on Friday because a neighbor noted MS moving one with a broom on Saturday. TS family was there on Saturday, so CWW and MS probably didn't have a lot of time to chit-chat, but on Sunday? Nothing on the calendar, so I imagine they were talking up a storm. Whatever was discussed spooked MS enough to haul butt over to the office presumably on Monday morning before the funeral to dump the computer/peripherals. The practice had an alarm system. It would be interesting to know if it was deactivated on that Sunday prior to the funeral.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/07/01

Just a quick note, CWW and AW arrived in Florida on Wednesday, July 1st. That's when AL met CWW for the first time.

Crime scene was released on Friday afternoon (after 2pm, if I recall correctly) after van was towed. Friday late afternoon TS's family-members and MS (stayed in car - first?) started cleaning the house.

Saturday garage side-door was being replaced, security cameras were installed. Not sure if they saw MS or CWW adjusting the cams outside. Security alarm system was being tripped/ checked several times during the night.

Monday, day of the funeral, yellow crime scene tape went up around the house again prior to beginning of funeral services. Funeral visiting started at 12 pm, service started at 2pm.

I can dig out links and pics, if needed. Just wanted to give you a quick heads up. Timeline calendar needs some tweaking, but is great otherwise. Thanks Scout!!

-Nin

Thanks Nin! Many of these items I had never heard that they were definitive as to time lines before. The above post relays to me there is more information than we have known or linked to before? ( e.g . Crime scene tape went up the day of the funeral yet before the funeral ...I had never seen that was definitive)

I know we had discussed a lot of this previously yet there was confusion and no links. Have we found more information that all of the above is definitive now as to timing? Or are you just doing what Scout has done and pulled it all together for us right now and it has been and I missed some

Thanks so much for putting it all together for this discussion thread

Thanks Nin! Many of these items I had never heard that they were definitive as to time lines before. The above post relays to me there is more information than we have known or linked to before? ( e.g . Crime scene tape went up the day of the funeral yet before the funeral ...I had never seen that was definitive)

I know we had discussed a lot of this previously yet there was confusion and no links. Have we found more information that all of the above is definitive now as to timing? Or are you just doing what Scout has done and pulled it all together for us right now and it has been and I missed some

Thanks so much for putting it all together for this discussion thread

atthelake, here is a link to a NBC2 video, marker 2:20 ff. Family and friends are arriving at the Unity Church while the reporter is sharing the news from LCSO ('last check this morning'), that yellow crime tape went back up around the house on Jarvis Rd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4&feature=youtu.be

-Nin

atthelake, here is a link to a NBC2 video, marker 2:20 ff. Family and friends are arriving at the Unity Church while the reporter is sharing the news from LCSO ('last check this morning'), that yellow crime tape went back up around the house on Jarvis Rd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EZOCpYxN4&feature=youtu.be

-Nin

Do you think the impetus for the crime scene tape going back up was the dumping of the computer(s)/peripheral(s) from the office? And do you know - would a warrant be required to install a surveillance mic in the house?

You are correct, my friend, thanks. They are ahead of Florida in their vineyards and fine wineries, but they are 1 hour behind in time..

Cheers, Nin

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but oddly enough a part of the Florida is actually in central time...obviously this doesn't apply to Bonita Springs or surrounding area, but I was catching up on this thread and thought it might be interesting to note!

Do you think the impetus for the crime scene tape going back up was the dumping of the computer(s)/peripheral(s) from the office? And do you know - would a warrant be required to install a surveillance mic in the house?
SURFIETX Excellent reasoning....early in the morning, while everyone else is getting ready for the funeral, he slips away (saying I've got to attend to details, like flowers etc.?) and makes a beeline for the office building. But, someone WORKING IN THE BUILDING
sees what he is doing and calls the police. "Hey, I know this sounds strange, but I think a man who looks a lot like Mark Sievers is throwing computers in the dumpster....and today is his murdered wife's funeral." Wow! Ya' betcha LE would "put the crime scene tape back up".... at least to stop him from destroying anymore evidence. After all, Mark Sievers already IDENTIFIED WHAT WOULD BE INCRIMINATING FROM THE OFFICE....BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE THINGS HE THREW IN THE DUMPSTER. :busted::busted: Thank you MS, you finally did help with the investigation, after all. Ya' know, Mark Sievers is not very smart, is he?
eta...No doubt MS did this after spending time with CWW, comparing notes and deciding what computer items should be trashed...cuz he's the IT guru.

SURFIETX Excellent reasoning....early in the morning, while everyone else is getting ready for the funeral, he slips away (saying I've got to attend to details, like flowers etc.?) and makes a beeline for the office building. But, someone WORKING IN THE BUILDING
sees what he is doing and calls the police. "Hey, I know this sounds strange, but I think a man who looks a lot like Mark Sievers is throwing computers in the dumpster....and today is his murdered wife's funeral." Wow! Ya' betcha LE would "put the crime scene tape back up".... at least to stop him from destroying anymore evidence. After all, Mark Sievers already IDENTIFIED WHAT WOULD BE INCRIMINATING FROM THE OFFICE....BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE THINGS HE THREW IN THE DUMPSTER. :busted::busted: Thank you MS, you finally did help with the investigation, after all. Ya' know, Mark Sievers is not very smart, is he?
eta...No doubt MS did this after spending time with CWW, comparing notes and deciding what computer items should be trashed...cuz he's the IT guru.

IQuestion, I thoroughly enjoy reading your insightful posts!

One would need a search warrant to install surveillance inside the house, yes.

-Nin

do we know who (if anyone), informed MS that TS didn't show up for work?

--------------------------------------

pages8-9

July7-
LCSO attempted to set up another meeting with MS to seek assistance and aid in finding his wife's killer

Later in the day, dectives were contaced by Criminal Defense Attorney Lee Hollander and advised he was retained as counsel and to direct any furthur inquiry through him
Detectives drafted formal letter requesting the following assistance:

(7) When Teresa didn't show up for work, who contacted Mark to let him know?
Who did Mark contact, in order, to check on Teresa?

No response from the written inquirity
Detectives made several attempts to contact the attorney which led to notification that the requests would not be fulfilled and no furthur participation in the investigation would ensue on MS's part

------------------------------------
pages4-5

June29
Statement #1 of Mark Sievers:

M. Sievers went on to explain that after learning of the decedent's failure to show up at work the following day, he tracked her phone and saw that it was at their residence on Jarvis Road. After being unable to contact the decedent, contact was later made with M. Petrites who was asked to conduct a well being check, later resulting in discovery of the crime scene.
---------------------------------------
page7

July7

Interview #3 of Bonnie Sievers:
B. Sievers stated she... was contacted by M. Sievers to go check on Teresa's well being by utilizing her home telephone number. M. Sievers ultimately told her not to respond as M. Petrites was already en-route.
---------------------------

Page2

June29
Statement of Mark Petrites:

Petrites stated on June 29, 2015 at approximately 09:30 a.m., he was contacted by M. Sievers who informed him the decedent did not show up for work and noted it as not being "like her." Petrites was close by at the local Post Office and responded to Jarvis Road to conduct a well being check at the request of M. Sievers.
-------------------------------------------

Sept15
Detective Jamie Nolen
Sworn Affadavit

(Dr. P) He advised that on the morning of Monday, June 29th, 2015, Mark Sievers had requested that he check on his wife. Teresa Sievers, because she had not gone to work and he was unable to contact her by cellular phone.
----------------------------------------

Jul 02, 2015
Dr. Sievers homicide investigation - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
http://www.abc-7.com/story/29466381/get-more-dr-sievers-homicide-investigation

"She just didn't show up to work. I got the phone call from the secretary," Lanka Spiska said.

That's how Dr. Teresa Sievers' closest colleague and friend said she got the news of her death.

"As close as you can be besides her family," she said. "I was very very close [with her]."

--------------------------------

Jul 04, 2015
Colleague of murdered Bonita Springs doctor speaks out
http://www.abc-7.com/story/29475706/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

We spoke with Dr Siever's nurse and close colleague on Saturday.

"Sometimes she would show up 10 seconds after nine...", said Sandra Hoskins, Dr. Sievers' nurse of seven years.

On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.

"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.

Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.

"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

"I said where are you. He said I'm on my way home. I said Mark I'm headed back to the office to take care of things."

I agree 200%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Perfect addition to the timeline!

do we know if anyone informed MS that TS didn't show up for work?

-

*Respectfully shortened by me*

MS was notified that morning by the office, marker 1:30ff:

[video=youtube;HmlR4TYKKoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmlR4TYKKoI[/video]

-Nin

do we know if anyone informed MS that TS didn't show up for work?

pages8-9

July7-
LCSO attempted to set up another meeting with MS to seek assistance and aid in finding his wife's killer

Later in the day, dectives were contaced by Criminal Defense Attorney Lee Hollander and advised he was retained as counsel and to direct any furthur inquiry through him

Detectives made several attempts to contact the attorney which led to notification that the requests would not be fulfilled and no furthur participation in the investigation would ensue on MS's part

pages4-5

June29

M. Sievers went on to explain that after learning of the decedent's failure to show up at work the following day, he tracked her phone and saw that it was at their residence on Jarvis Road. After being unable to contact the decedent, contact was later made with M. Petrites who was asked to conduct a well being check, later resulting in discovery of the crime scene.
page7

July7

B. Sievers stated she... was contacted by M. Sievers to go check on Teresa's well being by utilizing her home telephone number. M. Sievers ultimately told her not to respond as M. Petrites was already en-route.

Page2

June29

Petrites stated on June 29, 2015 at approximately 09:30 a.m., he was contacted by M. Sievers who informed him the decedent did not show up for work and noted it as not being "like her." Petrites was close by at the local Post Office and responded to Jarvis Road to conduct a well being check at the request of M. Sievers.

Sept15
Detective Jamie Nolen
Sworn Affadavit

(Dr. P) He advised that on the morning of Monday, June 29th, 2015, Mark Sievers had requested that he check on his wife. Teresa Sievers, because she had not gone to work and he was unable to contact her by cellular phone.

Jul 02, 2015
Dr. Sievers homicide investigation - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

"She just didn't show up to work. I got the phone call from the secretary," Lanka Spiska said.

That's how Dr. Teresa Sievers' closest colleague and friend said she got the news of her death.

"As close as you can be besides her family," she said. "I was very very close [with her]."

Jul 04, 2015
http://www.abc-7.com/story/29475706/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

"Sometimes she would show up 10 seconds after nine...", said Sandra Hoskins, Dr. Sievers' nurse of seven years.

"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.

"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

"I said where are you. He said I'm on my way home. I said Mark I'm headed back to the office to take care of things."

The testimony from TS office staff sounds very cryptic. It's hard to follow and you don't know who called who. However, without a doubt I am sure LE thoroughly interviewd staff and know who called or didn't call who and wont be revealed until MS is arrested.

do we know who (if anyone), informed MS that TS didn't show up for work?

pages8-9

July7-

pages4-5

June29

page7

July7

Page2

June29

Sept15
Detective Jamie Nolen
Sworn Affadavit

Jul 02, 2015

Jul 04, 2015

Thanks for posting all the details DMAC55!

Just a quick note, CWW and AW arrived in Florida on Wednesday, July 1st. That's when AL met CWW for the first time.

Crime scene was released on Friday afternoon (after 2pm, if I recall correctly) after van was towed. Friday late afternoon TS's family-members and MS (stayed in car - first?) started cleaning the house.

Saturday garage side-door was being replaced, security cameras were installed. Not sure if they saw MS or CWW adjusting the cams outside. Security alarm system was being tripped/ checked several times during the night.

Monday, day of the funeral, yellow crime scene tape went up around the house again prior to beginning of funeral services. Funeral visiting started at 12 pm, service started at 2pm.

I can dig out links and pics, if needed. Just wanted to give you a quick heads up. Timeline calendar needs some tweaking, but is great otherwise. Thanks Scout!!

-Nin

Also, MS and the kids already arrived on Monday, June 29th, with another (or more) family member(s). That info was posted by an unverified family-member.

-Nin

Also, MS and the kids already arrived on Monday, June 29th, with another (or more) family member(s). That info was posted by an unverified family-member.

-Nin
I thought they arrived on July 1st.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I thought they arrived on July 1st.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

MS and kids + 1 or more family -member(s) on Monday
AL, her mom and possibly additional family - members on Wednesday.

The info about MS and the kids arriving on Monday afternoon was posted by Duntulum (?), an unverified family- member. Anyone recalls?

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919
Back