2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant thinking on your part Helper9693!!!!
O

The alarm system we have at out house is wireless and set up so if proper code is punched in at either keypad it disarms the system.

I feel bad for MS mom. She has probably cried alot of tears blaming herself for the alarm when all the while her son was using her too and it wasnt her fault. The plan was in action and she wouldnt have been able to prevent it. jmo.

Not only that, but if the killers were in the home when she arrived as stated in the article, she could have been the first victim.

More of Taylor S sworn testimony.

Detective MD: Okay. And from the phone that he was -- from the phone that he was using, you said he's been using the same number even since he went down there that you were talking to him on?
TS: Yeah.
MD: And, um, all he did was carry the number over to a new phone. He never changed his number at any --
TS: Yeah, he just --
MD: -- point, right?
TS: -- took the SIMS [sic] card out and put it in a new phone.
MD: Okay. So --
DL: The phone that you're talking about that you talked to him on?
DL: Is that the one that we have now?
DL: Or did you call -- okay.
TS: Yeah. No, no, no. The one that he threw out the window is the one that he took with him to Florida.
DL: Okay. But the phone --
MD: But he took the SIM card, though, out of it.
TS: Yeah, he took the --
MD: Yeah.
TS: -- SIMS card out of that phone and put it into the one that you guys have now.
-----

What's the point of destroying the phone due to evidence, but saving the sim card? Isn't that where all the evidence is stored?

omg and a hearty rofllllllll

In Batch 2, #4361, in the list of items seized from CWW, one of those items is "Southwest Airways baggage claim ticket bearing Mark Sievers' name." Out of all the info I have read so far, I am really curious about the date on this ticket. Some people here on WS have speculated if CWW and MS ever posed as each other, and I have to say, I thought that idea was far-fetched. Now I am rethinking this position.

In Batch 2, #4361, in the list of items seized from CWW, one of those items is "Southwest Airways baggage claim ticket bearing Mark Sievers' name." Out of all the info I have read so far, I am really curious about the date on this ticket. Some people here on WS have speculated if CWW and MS ever posed as each other, and I have to say, I thought that idea was far-fetched. Now I am rethinking this position.

The baggage ticket was found in MS' condo in the trash can (I'll find the Bates # in a minute). HOWEVER, I personally believe, IMHO, MOO, etc. that MS gave CWW a key(s) to the condo during the wedding visit, so yes, the date would be nice to know. It appears that CWW had no problem impersonating another man who looked similar with a similar first name, so... Who knew there were so many men in the same geographic area who, at a glance, looked remarkably similar? Weird!

Bates page 4730
Investigative technique has revealed that CWW and AW share cell phones, have knowledge of the crime now being investigated and have frequent contact with JRR. Detectives believe that a search of AW cellular device may contain relevant physical or biological fruits or instrumentalities of the crimes now being investigated.
WOW!!

ETA- video, photos, text documents, text messages, phone log and contact lists that may lead to more discovery related to this crime.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bates page 4730
Investigative technique has revealed that CWW and AW share cell phones, have knowledge of the crime now being investigated and have frequent contact with JRR. Detectives believe that a search of AW cellular device may contain relevant physical or biological fruits or instrumentalities of the crimes now being investigated.
WOW!!

What? What does that mean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The baggage ticket was found in MS' condo in the trash can (I'll find the Bates # in a minute). HOWEVER, I personally believe, IMHO, MOO, etc. that MS gave CWW a key(s) to the condo during the wedding visit, so yes, the date would be nice to know. It appears that CWW had no problem impersonating another man who looked similar with a similar first name, so... Who knew there were so many men in the same geographic area who, at a glance, looked remarkably similar? Weird!

Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking the search was at CWW's place. Now it is not necessarily so nefarious that it was found in MS' place. Though, as you noted, it really does sound like CWW impersonated that other man!

Re: Bolded. So, No one was living in MS' MO condo at the time of CWW's wedding?

Batch 2, #4425, "Angela stated that Curtis and her each only have one phone." Upon reading about all of the cellphones (both damaged and not) recovered at their place, I wonder how AW explains all those phones. And since these phones were laying on end tables, they were in the open so AW cannot reasonably say that she was unaware of them.

Just one more example of her obvious lies.

attachment.php

Evidence recovered from MS condiminium.

Bumping for reference.

I don't know cop lingo- I was mostly blown away that they "SHARE" cell phones.

Maybe I am wrong tech wise but can you share a cell number? I thought both had seperate numbers? KM stated she supplied aw's phone for her.

Maybe I am wrong tech wise but can you share a cell number? I thought both had seperate numbers? KM stated she supplied aw's phone for her.

Yes, they both have different phone numbers and you are right AW's mom said she pays for hers. However, their accounts are shared, meaning her device may have video, text documents, phone calls, text messages and a contact list that may lead to more discovery, as they are linked.

I think they may be insinuating that one of their phones is cloned. I have very limited knowledge of cloning, however, I do know that the inherent problem with cloning is whichever phone the tower finds first, that is the phone that will ring. If that remains true, applying it to this case and situation, it would be quite possible that messages meant for CWW eyes only went to AW's phone.

https://bothack.wordpress.com/2006/11/21/cloning-your-mobile-phone/

Right. I understand sharing minutes, sharing mobile phone plans but share cell phones. Maybe they use each others phone, which ever one is conveniently available? IDK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

debbie- taken straight from bates 4730- beyond what the search warrant states- I haven't a clue. It states- "investigative techniques" revealed they share cell phones.

Add to that, the possibility if either or both of them using K. Emshuson's ID since there were two IDs found in CWW's storage.

What I'm worried about is that they DON'T have a lot more and that's why he's not in jail yet!:gaah:

No worries, lisette--- what LE will get is sworn confessions against MS by at least two canaries once the oven gets turned up. And the evidence will support their confessions which all leads back to MS with a very clear motive of money. Money as in life insurance---an old game for LE. There is no way MS will walk away unscathed. No. Way.
They will not take the fall for him & let him walk.
They are dumb; but not that dumb!

I think I have figured out why police took the pack of Diamond Frilled toothpicks from MS' condo during one of the searches (Bates #4361).

#5706, in the interview with RW, who is CWW's brother in law, police ask RW: "Did he (CWW) have any unusual...habits? Some guys chew tobacoo...some guys chew toothpicks a lot."

Wow!! Do you think that CWW actually left used toothpicks at the Sievers' home in Florida?

Hmmm, or maybe CWW used the toothpicks at MS' condo in Missouri, and finding these items would prove that CWW has been to MS' condo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!