2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Babysitter Adel**a Mit**u met the Sievers through Dr. Petrites and his wife as AM worked for the Doctor in his office when she was in high school. (Dr. P's wife worked in his office also). They met first at the P's house at Thanksgiving in 2014, and again at a dinner the P's had to renew their vows in May 2015. At that time, they discussed babysitting opportunity and had just started to babysit for them in June it appears.

Her last text conversation was with Theresa was on June 21st... And Tresa said we will need you on July 2 (Thursday) at 8:30 until 2-3 in the afternoon. (which was the day of the interview)

From what I am hearing and reading, who needs an enemy when they have a friend like LS!

LS seems to have derogatory things to say about TS every chance she has! It is as if she can't get them out fast enough. What is up with her?

Yes! And I recall in KM's interview, she stated that CW introduced Chelsea to a dealer. The interviewing officer then asked her if she died at his house, and she said that it occurred at her boyfriend's.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

tyty i forgot it was from KW.That is very very telling to me in how JR got involved,owed CW something.

Probably a stupid question: If the share of the medical complex and the RHHC practice were owned by the LLC and Dr. Sievers was legally considered only an employee of the LLC, what would stop her from resigning and walking away to start a new practice?

AL's 2nd interview is like a light bulb just went off in her head! Everyone should read that one first!

That's an interesting one for sure! Charles was friends with Chelsea (AW daughter that passed)

Jimmy ray Rogers was dating Chelsea when she passed.

He was interviewed because they found his identification and Curtis's wallet. Charles had left his identification at Chelsea's grave.

What I heard was ...The MRSA was *from* shooting up ...like what happened to *his* mom who used to shoot up :moo:

Whoa. ATTL, do you happen to have the link of the interview with Charles, off-hand?
Aside from TS' murder, I've been fascinated with the death of Chelsea and who may be inadvertently responsible.

Y'all don't even want to know where my mind is going with this.....

Remember when LE asked TaylorSh to speculate why she thought JR would go along with Wayne (re. TS's murder)? She replied, "I think he owed Wayne a favor."

Now I want her re-interviewed with the first question being, "Define "favor".

Seriously. This is more than I can digest.... I freely admit I am becoming very paranoid about anything and everything surrounding CWW. Dead people everywhere.... If he is around and someone suddenly passes away..... yeah, well....

7/2 Interview with B*rbara Le*in who was part time dietitian at TS's workplace.

She was working with a healer, and when she was laying on table, had a vision of TS
..lying dead on the floor,
...with a stick or a pole,
...and her legs sprawled out
... then she says she saw one bare leg
... didn't see blood
... and saw a blue bed/couch and a fireplace.

And the more she stayed with this healer she kept seeing this vision.. this violent scene. She sensed there was a struggle.. She feels it's personal and not random. She feels it might have to do with Tresa's involvement in sex trafficking .. The woman that she saw (the healer) said B*rbara was very intuitive.

17:35 AL's interview
MS had a terrible memory, noted everything in his phone which drove TS crazy.:thinking:

ETA: AL thought TS's move from beautiful St. Pete to Bonita to build a huge house was stupid. TS's mother is in real estate, also told TS bad move, according to AL.

I still cannot open the LS #2 file. Nor the AL #2 file. It just takes me to the page "File to big to scan for virus" and when I click onto ''download" a black screen with what looks like player controls comes up but does nothing. All others opened and played with a windows media player that opened in a small window.

Anyone here know what I am doing wrong?

Wait! CWW introduced AW's daughter to a drug dealer? Which eventually led to her death, MRSA. And the daughter died at JR's place while they were dating? Do I have that right? AND THEN AW thinks it's a good idea to marry one of those men and accepts JR as a package deal??? WTF? And now she's covering for them since they took another life? Please someone tell me I have this wrong
Wrong. Chelsea had a different boyfriend. I believe her baby's father.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wrong. Chelsea had a different boyfriend. I believe her baby's father.

Thank you for clearing that up! I can only get about half of the files in the folder to play so I'm missing some info and getting confused when I try to figure it out, lol.

ETA: I deleted my original post due to incorrect info

Thank you for clearing that up! I can only get about half of the files in the folder to play so I'm missing some info and getting confused when I try to figure it out, lol.

ETA: I deleted my original post due to incorrect info
[emoji4] It was confusing because her boyfriend's name was Jimmy but not Jimmy R Rogers

I still cannot open the LS #2 file. Nor the AL #2 file. It just takes me to the page "File to big to scan for virus" and when I click onto ''download" a black screen with what looks like player controls comes up but does nothing. All others opened and played with a windows media player that opened in a small window.

Anyone here know what I am doing wrong?

This is the order that I see stuff and the three screens I have to click through. The download for her takes a few minutes for me. Is this what you are seeing?

(apologies to mods, but so many folks are asking, thought I would share... please remove if not appropriate)

Download1.JPG

Download2.JPG

Download3.JPG

I really liked Frank Pais, the self described "just an Italian guy from Jersey". Loving husband of Sandra, who sounds like she's been an extremely devoted and loyal employee. As was Frank.
--------------

Re: Lenka and her comments on TS's sexual orientation - saying that she "just knew" TS was attracted to women. Perhaps she was trying to tell something to the interviewer without telling the truth of how she knew it?

To me it does sound like TS was starting to "go off the rails" a bit. She was expressing her frustration with MS to both her sister and her aunt. Ironically, her aunt recounted staying at the house approximately two years ago and describes it as being "neat". She also described TS as being "somewhat OCD" about wanting everything to be in its place. Which surely is not what the photos of the interior of the house show.

Something had to have drastically changed within that household in the two years prior to the death of TS.

It was interesting also to hear Frank's description of the changes in TS's appearance in the 5 years he worked there. He describes her as "frumpy looking" when he started working at her office in 2009. Then she began dressing better, getting her hair done, etc. (And she also had some liposuction along the way.)

-------------

Re: The allegations of affairs and swinging by both MS and TS

I thought LE had made the statement that they had confirmed these allegations.

Relistening to Ch*rles R*y interview.https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk&usp=sharing..as I seem to have caused confusion by thinking that JRR was Chelsea's boyfriend when passed.

As my penance, since I'm not catholic and therefore can't do hail Mary :giggle: .... I'm transcribing to the best of my abilities the interview. (left out last part when they talk specifically about children) Intro part is that he is at a jail/prison for the interview... left out first part of interview....

Q. How do you know Wayne
A. Through Chelsea xxxx, her mom used to date him

Q. What is her mom's name
A. Angie

Q. So Angie used to date Wayne
A. Yes

Q. Are you aware that they are married now
A. No, I was not

Q. How long had you known Chelsea
A. For a couple of years. 2013

Q. And why do you think Wayne had your ID Where was the last place you knew your ID was
A. I had placed my ID, because when Chelsea had passed away I went to her grave and I just wanted to leave her something in remembrance of me so I left my ID it was the only thing I could think of to give

Q. And do you remember when that was approximately
A. She passed away back in March, so the end of March to the beginning of April

Q. end of March to the beginning of April
A. Yeah I would say March 15th to April first, I don't know the exact date

Q. And during the time that you've known Wayne, what do you have to say about him
A. I've never really spoken to him, I never really actually said two words to him. I just knew of him.

Q. If you saw Wayne again, would you recognize him
A. Probably not

Q. And do you know anyone by the name of Jimmy Ray Rodgers
A. No, I've never heard of him. Chelsea mentioned something about a Jimmy but I didn't know who.

Q. What did she say about Jimmy
A. That they were dating

LE: And that was her boyfriend when she passed, ok

(ED:<<<That intonation when LE said that... to me it sounded like a statement from LE to notify Charles that it was indeed JRR... and as it wasn't answered by Charles, and they moved on....Plus, LE never said/nor did Charles WHEN she said she was dating a Jimmy... yet LE knew that she was dating a Jimmy when she passed? How would they know that unless they had already researched? I just assumed that LE was telling him that JRR was boyfriend and guess that's what led me to state such earlier in the threads)

Q. Based on your experience with Wayne and Chelsea, how would you characterize their family (ETA!!! ED: I need to listen to again... why would LE ask as to Wayne and Chelsea as "their family" ? Did I do a typo?)
A. Disoriented (ED: That's what I hear??)

Q. How/why
A. They've had a lot of stuff go wrong in their past. Like her sister date raped and murdered. I mean, just a dysfunctional family, drugs. Her dad, Ernie, was in drugs all the time, in jail. Angie was never home, out drinking, that's what I got. So, I mean, that...it's a disoriented family.

Q. ok.. Has anybody, did Chelsea tell you anything bad about Wayne or Angie
A. No, no, never heard anything about.. maybe.. when Chelsea didn't have a place to go she would come to me and talk about her problems and Angie wouldn't let her stay there because of what she was doing.

Q. She ever use drugs in front of you
A. Yeah

Q. What was she using
A. Ice

Q. ok, How did she take it
A. She smoked it in front of me. I accused her or (?) her of shooting up. And she would always say no. 'cause I've never used a needle in my life. You know, like I know the difference of someone being high by smoking and like somebody being shootin' up. And she would just deny deny deny it. And then I found out she went into the hospital and she had blood in the MRSA, and my mom had blood in the...from shootin' up, so I knew right then she was shootin' up. And I felt bad, it was terrible. She had two kids, wonderful kids.

LE: Yeah, they're doing great. They're doing great though, her gramma
CR: Yeah, her gramma
LE: Kathy
CR: Yeah
LE: Doing a wonderful job
CR: She's awesome
LE: She ?almost? has full custody
CR: Really
...................more.............
he has witness that saw him put the ID on grave... discusses that.. and Chelsea's sister El*zabeth.. End of interview

(banter about children and how doing great, gramma Kathy edited)

ETA: Question for mods. Is it ok to "sleuth" to find out if indeed that Jimmy is NOT JRR? Just to confirm and state such without naming who perhaps the "other" Jimmy is or such? TIA

ETA #2: Added (ETA!!! ED: I need to listen to again... why would LE ask as to Wayne and Chelsea as "their family" ? Did I do a typo?)

Summary of S*e Hank*ns interview. (She is talking about rumors she has heard, and that she has read online at the time... and perhaps she has things mixed up with Bolin case?)

She works at Nicolleti's...Talks about how CWW and Mark look alike... talks about many rumors she has heard ...one is that his best friends wife was murdered... "this man whose wife was murdered, had an affair with Angie's aunt who was married... who's husband supposedly told his brother who confronted Mark, the husband of the deceased woman.. and he disappeared and no one has found his body."

Q. Who's brother was told
A. Lemme see. Angie's Aunt had the affair. The ladie's husband found out and was telling his brother about it. And the brother was supposedly going to confront Mark but then he disappeared.

Q. Do you know anybody's names
A. No

Q. Do you Angie's aunts name at least
A. No, unfortunately I can't, I don't remember and I don't know her husbands name or the other guys name

... more stuff... did Angie use phone at work... she didn't pay attention.
they talk about her 3 kids coming in for dinner... talks about Angie W friends at work that she might confide in. (her answer was AP)... talked about if intimate relationships at work as to "open" relationships... refers to folks including at the job including AW's ex ( I didn't know he worked there)

(She is confusing Bolin case???)

Mods - Please remove if referencing the interviews that include rumors are unacceptable.

From the link from the 64 posts on WS.... I've listened to 50 of the interviews. Many I have noted. Summary of all is THIS GUY. Tr*y H*lbisen!!!! Top 5 interviews :moo: to listen to if you guys want the short list. This is such an impressive guy :moo: !!! Actually, if others have listened to the top 4.... listen to this one!

Interesting about the phone tone that the LE had and when it rang...he commented that was the same tone that TS had for when Mark called! :thinking: that LE had that tone..

But I must say, this person perhaps is one that I really want to meet in RL..., and was most "intuitive" (saying with a :wink:) yet never mentioned those words. Again, this man was her hairdresser. HE KNOWS in a compilation what everyone else says... Heck, LE could have just gotten >70% from him.

Perhaps it is that he is speaking how I understand as point blank and facts.... he knew about purchase of building and so much more....but WOW! He gets down to brass tacks and I admire this man! A must listen to :moo: to round out what we know here at WS

This is the order that I see stuff and the three screens I have to click through. The download for her takes a few minutes for me. Is this what you are seeing?

(apologies to mods, but so many folks are asking, thought I would share... please remove if not appropriate)

View attachment 88668

View attachment 88669

View attachment 88674
I don't even get an option to download. I just get a strip that looks like part of a player with the option to play, pause and volume. Nothing happens when I click to play.

I don't even get an option to download. I just get a strip that looks like part of a player with the option to play, pause and volume. Nothing happens when I click to play.

Look for a down arrow near the top. You can see it at the top of atthelake's first screenshot, next to the three verticle dots. Then launch it from your download folder with your local audio player.
Alternatively, if you have a google account, you can "connect" with the google drive music player or itunes for drive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back