2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm an ogre about cleanliness - exactly because of what you describe. *doing a shuddering hinkydance* Cleanliness is common sense. Messiness for papers, meh. I prefer neat, but I am not neat. No way could I live with MS office, but I can have papers and art projects out. But food related kitchen and bathroom areas must be clean. MUST BE CLEAN, lol. I get cranky at the hubs for sure. [Peanut butter fingerprints at your age, really? shh... I do love him, lol.] I didn't see ransacked, but laziness. His office was his normal and it was behind locked doors. Burglars don't lock doors behind them so that's on him. Her office wasn't searched through that I could see, the master bedroom, either. No open drawers, things flung aside looking for buried treasure under the dainties, etc. If I was a burglar, I think a locked door would intrigue me. Or scare me as to what's on the other side (a tiger, a mad person, a spider collection?) but definitely intrigued because it could be a pile of gold bars. Or the tons of cash just laying around that they missed. If they were burglars, but they weren't.

Totally spot on Felicity!! I should have clarified my version of "ransacked" in this case...the place looked haphazardly ransacked by amateurs! A towel thrown here, TS items thrown on the floor, etc.

I feel pretty bad for Sandra and Frank. So many fingers being pointed at them. If I was them I would be scared beyond words, ready to pack my bags and head to Mexico.....ughhhhh. My how things started to "shift" at a certain period of time.

ETA: Did I miss Sandra's interview? If not, I'm wondering if LE is holding it back because there's something very useful for trial

Luckily for us, they can't hold back useful things. In fact, they can't use things at trial if they held it back from discovery.

The detective who interviewed AW is very skilled. I am impressed. Great job.

The detective who interviewed AW is very skilled. I am impressed. Great job.

I agree - some great interviewing skills these guys have!

Um, whenever you post, I always think "sexxy rexxy" which I'm sure you've heard a million times, but it still makes me smile. :eek:ddsmiley:

Luckily for us, they can't hold back useful things. In fact, they can't use things at trial if they held it back from discovery.

AZ ~ I was just wondering if things can be held back from us/public, but not necessarily from CWW and his defense. If that makes sense? In other words if all discovery is given to the defense for trial, but not everything given to defense HAS to be released to the public.
Thank you mam :smile:

AZ ~ I was just wondering if things can be held back from us/public, but not necessarily from CWW and his defense. If that makes sense? In other words if all discovery is given to the defense for trial, but not everything given to defense HAS to be released to the public.
Thank you mam :smile:

Things can be held back from the public for certain specific reasons. In this case, IMO the main reasons are continuing investigation (i.e., "we don't want Mark to know we know this yet") and medical privacy (which may explain certain blanked-out bits in the interviews).

I have been thinking about TS a lot and I am heartbroken, yet amazed and inspired by her. Just from the few interviews where her painful and "dysfunctional" background was talked about, I get the impression that she chose to succeed rather than fail. I can see why she was attracted to MS initially as he probably stroked her ego, said all the right things she needed to hear, filled a need or void or insecurities she had.

We all come with baggage into relationships and hopefully over time we can "unpack" when we get what we need and feel safe. IMO MS knew exactly what TS' insecurities were and played into them as a form of punishment over the years for not having his own ego stroked "enough". IMO his flirting and extra marital affairs were to show TS how lucky she was to have him and how he could get any woman he wanted etc. She struck back by confessing to him how other men were into her.

IMO The cycle of emotional "abuse" was perpetuated by her success and his diminished role in her life. His illusions of grandeur with the big house, his title of Office Manager, the societal connections that were made seemed to feed his ego for awhile. IMO, as things changed in TS practice, recognition, celebrity, focus, the more he felt emasculated and insecure and out of his controlling comfort level. The perfect storm.

Unfortunately for him, his visions of grandeur would not continue with TS gone. The adulation she received would not be transferred on to him. He could not effectively play the grieving widower, father to two motherless children whose mother was taken away in the most brutal heinous way. Sympathy was short lived.

Once suspicion was cast his way, everything unraveled and he is now caught in a web and world from which he cannot escape. In his narcissistic way, I bet he is extremely confident that CWW will never give him up. What he perhaps had not counted on was JRR involvement in murdering TS. How is he to control things now?

I have never ever had a boss that yelled.
Id be out that door in a New York Min.
No reason for it.

I have never ever had a boss that yelled.
Id be out that door in a New York Min.
No reason for it.
I had one. She was a corporate lawyer and she was exactly like Cruella Deville. I transfered to another department when she went on a 3 week vacation. Boy was she angry that I left her hanging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just speculating, perhaps the east meets west partnership with LS was brought about by TS's financial problems. TS was a smart and tough cookie, so I just can't see LS taking her for a ride so to speak. What seems more plausible, IMO, is that TS was thinking that a new partnership would relieve her financial strain. For example, LS/her husband could have been 'buying' into TS's existing practice. Maybe TS was going to use new capital from LS to pay off the IRS lien. There is no way TS would enter into a partnership with LS without some kind of buy in, right? Otherwise the east meets west deal would create a financial loss (splitting profits, TS has the client base, etc.) benefitting LS way more than TS. Furthermore, TS could kill two birds with one stone, 1. cash infusion to pay off IRS and/or get out of the current office space 2. excuse to get rid of MS as the office manager. Maybe LS or her husband would do the business side, or maybe TS was just planning to tell MS the new partnership wanted to start fresh with a new office manager.

I had one. She was a corporate lawyer and she was exactly like Cruella Deville. I transfered to another department when she went on a 3 week vacation. Boy was she angry that I left her hanging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That is horrible!

In the interview with Aunt Mary around the 6 minute mark- she says that Teresa would have to call Mark to get him up, out of bed and moving when he needed to be at the office or wherever he needed to be.

I can't even imagine. Home schooling, office manager and manager of the home finances- she's busting a hump and he can't even get his *advertiser censored* out of bed?

I would think Wendy from the building would have been pretty important?

Thanks so much atthelake for your comments on the various interviews- they are extremely helpful.

I too was thinking yesterday... whose have we not seen yet? Anybody else to add to the wife and Sandra?

First of all, I would like to hear MS' interviews, and the homeschool tudor, the confidential informant who broke this case up, and...

Listening to Frank now (good guy..btw) and he was let go in September, 2014, after working there for 5 years.

I haven't listened to his interview yet, but listened to KW interview. She mentioned why TS had to let Frank go as he was making errors that were time consuming to fix and also some meds missing?

Frank was employed there for 5 years and all of a sudden his mistakes or whatever are worthy of termination? Could he have been sabotaged by LS or MS? Because he was onto them or knew too much? It just seems weird that both Sandra and Frank had to go after LS entered the picture.

The Emperor's New Clothes

I have no problem with incorporating more Eastern philosophy into whole being health. I have no problem with nutritional supplements when needed. I have no problem with massage therapy - it's an invaluable tool as in physical therapy. I have problems with the new wave (not really new, but for this story) energy healing aspect. I have no problems with talk therapy and behavior modification. I do have problems with any trendy aspect of health care when there's nothing to back it up. Similar to psychic surgery or practicing medicine without a license. Sort of related, who remembers the Fen-Phen disaster? My wonderful and trusted therapist at one time partnered with a slick, handsome psychiatrist with a sexy Italian accent and dozens of yachting magazines on his tables (grrrreeeaaat, a low-blow emotional hot-button in that neighborhood - the appearance of wealth). His first day, the psych was pushing and advertising Fen-Phen and I lost respect for both of them because it made me feel creepy for any health professional to be pushing a quick-fix pill for anything and those pills were iffy from the beginning and seemed solely for the shortcut money-making aspect. :( Fortunately, that partnership didn't last long and I went back to seeing my therapist. :)

So, in that vein, I completely understand if there were people in her office who might have been skeptical of the potential for manipulation and a direction TS was being steered toward and of course, questioning things can be perceived as "negative energy" by those who can't stand up to scrutiny. Some had TS best interest at heart, others did not. I would trust those who had nothing to gain by questioning things.

In my opinion, trendy things (especially where health is concerned) are specifically for making a quick buck, the latest manipulation and emotional grab.

I am skeptical of many things, but these "trendy " things have been used for centuries in other countries. I understand that Prince Charles uses homeopathic medicine which much of Europe uses. Energy healing has been around for decades, that I know of and maybe longer because I only know personally about decades.

The University of Minnesota uses many of these things .

This may have been new to the people in Dr. TS's circle, but it is far far far from new

I haven't listened to his interview yet, but listened to KW interview. She mentioned why TS had to let Frank go as he was making errors that were time consuming to fix and also some meds missing?

Frank was employed there for 5 years and all of a sudden his mistakes or whatever are worthy of termination? Could he have been sabotaged by LS or MS? Because he was onto them or knew too much? It just seems weird that both Sandra and Frank had to go after LS entered the picture.

I sort of took it TS really liked Sandra and Frank but as TS grew her business she realized she needed a staff that was going in same direction as TS business direction. She maybe felt guilty in letting them go and how that would create fiscal hardships for FP & SP so maybe that is the reason she let Frank go first in hopes maybe one would be employed while the other sought employment elsewhere. I think the empathetic TS was being gratuitous at the expense of her own business. JMO
On a side note and from comments I have read today I doubt opinion will be very popular......I thought LS came across as genuine and honest. A little too far out there for my comfort level, but yet genuine and honest with the detective during interviews. I feel like I gathered info from her perspective that others knew nothing about.

I have been thinking about TS a lot and I am heartbroken, yet amazed and inspired by her. Just from the few interviews where her painful and "dysfunctional" background was talked about, I get the impression that she chose to succeed rather than fail. I can see why she was attracted to MS initially as he probably stroked her ego, said all the right things she needed to hear, filled a need or void or insecurities she had.

We all come with baggage into relationships and hopefully over time we can "unpack" when we get what we need and feel safe. IMO MS knew exactly what TS' insecurities were and played into them as a form of punishment over the years for not having his own ego stroked "enough". IMO his flirting and extra marital affairs were to show TS how lucky she was to have him and how he could get any woman he wanted etc. She struck back by confessing to him how other men were into her.

IMO The cycle of emotional "abuse" was perpetuated by her success and his diminished role in her life. His illusions of grandeur with the big house, his title of Office Manager, the societal connections that were made seemed to feed his ego for awhile. IMO, as things changed in TS practice, recognition, celebrity, focus, the more he felt emasculated and insecure and out of his controlling comfort level. The perfect storm.

Unfortunately for him, his visions of grandeur would not continue with TS gone. The adulation she received would not be transferred on to him. He could not effectively play the grieving widower, father to two motherless children whose mother was taken away in the most brutal heinous way. Sympathy was short lived.

Once suspicion was cast his way, everything unraveled and he is now caught in a web and world from which he cannot escape. In his narcissistic way, I bet he is extremely confident that CWW will never give him up. What he perhaps had not counted on was JRR involvement in murdering TS. How is he to control things now?

^^^^^^ Excellent post...

Just speculating, perhaps the east meets west partnership with LS was brought about by TS's financial problems. TS was a smart and tough cookie, so I just can't see LS taking her for a ride so to speak. What seems more plausible, IMO, is that TS was thinking that a new partnership would relieve her financial strain. For example, LS/her husband could have been 'buying' into TS's existing practice. Maybe TS was going to use new capital from LS to pay off the IRS lien. There is no way TS would enter into a partnership with LS without some kind of buy in, right? Otherwise the east meets west deal would create a financial loss (splitting profits, TS has the client base, etc.) benefitting LS way more than TS. Furthermore, TS could kill two birds with one stone, 1. cash infusion to pay off IRS and/or get out of the current office space 2. excuse to get rid of MS as the office manager. Maybe LS or her husband would do the business side, or maybe TS was just planning to tell MS the new partnership wanted to start fresh with a new office manager.

According to LS the medical office was not going to be part of the new business connection between LS and TS. The new partnership, "Where East meets West", was supposed to cover any new endeavors like seminars and workshops. LS stated (back in the July interview) they already had a new gig set up for beginning of 2016. I guess they did not file their paperwork yet with the state, as there is no such entity listed with the Florida Department of State.

So, even if TS may have been thinking of moving her medical business, or modifying positions within, the new partnership would have been kept separate from all that.

That's just my take on it.

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass