2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I am hearing and reading, who needs an enemy when they have a friend like LS!

LS seems to have derogatory things to say about TS every chance she has! It is as if she can't get them out fast enough. What is up with her?

Just about everyone interviewed had derogatory things to say about TS even her sister.
I don't think these ppl are happy these interviews are public.
IMO LS got to know TS very very well and knew things her own family and close friends didn't.

But that's just my opinion!

In the way beginning, before CW & JR were arrested, the media went on their own frenzy that Dr's who treat those types of individuals may be targeted in hate crimes and are being murdered.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No I knew that this was about her sexual Orientation!!! that LS was talking about.
she was trying t say something without saying something.

Sexual Orientation is straight bi or gay!
Was she not into men?

But in all fairness I don't think any of this had anything to do with her Murder.
Now either Mark paid him to kill her or..............
CWW had some vendetta against TS and retaliated.
17 blows with a hammer is pretty personal and very rage driven If u ask me,
But that's just my opinion.

In no way do I believe TS would agree to her husband, the father of their children, having sexual encounters with multiple women. I just don't believe it. I'm not naive, I do know there are different relationships in different marriages, but considering the "family focus" being so important to her and she working her herself to exhaustion FOR THE FAMILY - no freaking way.

Ridiculous. Imagine a husband who works all kinds of hours, driven to help others and better their lives and all that help, emotion and support to helping disadvantaged people in trouble "allowing" his wife (supposedly taking care of the family life, kids, household, bills, taxes, office, etc but seemingly tons of free time to screw around) to have multiple sexual encounters with multiple partners. Not in a million years.

I feel awful for those who believed in the fairy tale put out by MS and for those who lost TS, but I can't help being curious. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of all those people who were so adamant about how much MS adored and respected TS in light of what we now know.

Good actor, I guess.

OH I do!
Especially if she had no interest in him (MS) in a sexual way.
Which I think it WAS mentioned.
Have they interviewed her first husband. Seems he strayed too.
If the interest for her wasn't there and she liked her life as it was I can see her doing just that.
LS pretty much insinuated this.

I remember Mark saying would be with women and he was ok with her being with females.

Something very wrong was going on in this family.

I really liked Frank Pais, the self described "just an Italian guy from Jersey". Loving husband of Sandra, who sounds like she's been an extremely devoted and loyal employee. As was Frank.
--------------

Re: Lenka and her comments on TS's sexual orientation - saying that she "just knew" TS was attracted to women. Perhaps she was trying to tell something to the interviewer without telling the truth of how she knew it?

To me it does sound like TS was starting to "go off the rails" a bit. She was expressing her frustration with MS to both her sister and her aunt. Ironically, her aunt recounted staying at the house approximately two years ago and describes it as being "neat". She also described TS as being "somewhat OCD" about wanting everything to be in its place. Which surely is not what the photos of the interior of the house show.

Something had to have drastically changed within that household in the two years prior to the death of TS.

It was interesting also to hear Frank's description of the changes in TS's appearance in the 5 years he worked there. He describes her as "frumpy looking" when he started working at her office in 2009. Then she began dressing better, getting her hair done, etc. (And she also had some liposuction along the way.)

-------------

Re: The allegations of affairs and swinging by both MS and TS

I thought LE had made the statement that they had confirmed these allegations.

BBM: I'm being redundant, but I firmly believe 2013 was the beginning of the end. When I have time this weekend I will put together a list of things I have found to corroborate that.

I thought it was interesting that TS mother mentioned in her interview that TS was upset about a dirty frying pan left in the sink before they left for their trip, that she didn't want to come home to messy house. But we obviously know from the photos, that was the least of the "mess".

ETA: Does that mean JRR and CWW ransacked the house? Sounds like it was left neater than what is reflected in crime scene photos.

This is an advance heads up. As you listen to these people that gave sworn statements, sleuthing of them and posting in the thread about anything besides what is said in the public record statement is not allowed.

Let's also try to initialize their names when discussing what we hear them say in their statements. They are cooperating witnesses and aren't suspects or POI. Their personal information and internet presence is not up for discussion on the forum.
Thanks in advance.

My favorite person in all these interviews so far was Frank!
Why get rid of these two?
They seem like honest sincere nice hard working ppl.

I thought it was interesting that TS mother mentioned in her interview that TS was upset about a dirty frying pan left in the sink before they left for their trip, that she didn't want to come home to messy house. But we obviously know from the photos, that was the least of the "mess".

ETA: Does that mean JRR and CWW ransacked the house? Sounds like it was left neater than what is reflected in crime scene photos.

IMO - I always felt looking at the photos of the house that it was ransacked. As another poster observed, the bathrooms were clean, all the trash was emptied, etc. We live in a sub-tropical environment and a frying pan left in the sink unwashed for 2 days can invite all kinds of bugs, even if you have a regular exterminator. A small example, we have sugar ants (they seem to come out of the drains at our place), and the dreaded German cockroach (seems to be the Florida state animal) that will show up if a crumb is left out. In this sub-tropical environment, you have to be DILIGENT about dirty dishes, if you don't, it's like sending out an invitation for a bug party. :sunshine:

IMO - I always felt looking at the photos of the house that it was ransacked. As another poster observed, the bathrooms were clean, all the trash was emptied, etc. We live in a sub-tropical environment and a frying pan left in the sink unwashed for 2 days can invite all kinds of bugs, even if you have a regular exterminator. A small example, we have sugar ants (they seem to come out of the drains at our place), and the dreaded German cockroach (seems to be the Florida state animal) that will show up if a crumb is left out. In this sub-tropical environment, you have to be DILIGENT about dirty dishes, if you don't, it's like sending out an invitation for a bug party. :sunshine:

I'm not so sure the home was dirty.
It sure was cluttered.

I don't even get an option to download. I just get a strip that looks like part of a player with the option to play, pause and volume. Nothing happens when I click to play.
I'm still struggling also. Some files are easy to find and play and others are giving me sass. If I click on the links in the threads it looks totally different than the Google Drive app I downloaded..... huh??? I even downloaded another file converter program that was reviewed as "easy to use" and "awesome!" . Maybe for those folks, but not for me. I'm trying so hard to be the Boss of my phone KateB! Lol, that still makes me giggle! It there still a plan to move these files you YouTube? YouTube and I have a much more loving relationship the my phone and I

What year was Frank let go from the practice?

Just about everyone interviewed had derogatory things to say about TS even her sister.
I don't think these ppl are happy these interviews are public.
IMO LS got to know TS very very well and knew things her own family and close friends didn't.

But that's just my opinion!

Here's a good interview about her, it's from her friend/hair stylist. He has no agenda other than helping LE solve the murder of his friend. He has no axe to grind, no agenda. He has good information and a refreshing and less biased view than some of other interviews.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk&usp=drive_web

Some notes (lots of other stuff, but I was typing on the fly)

Had NOTHING unflattering to say about her – no axe to grind, no agenda, no gossip
TS was more calm lately
She mentioned new business partners - plural
Would be leaving CT early
Had receptionist she really loved, who left to do something specific – nothing negative – no name
Hired/fired another receptionist who was terrible, no org skills – no name
Re-hired previous receptionist – no name
The Det's alarm ring-tone is what MS has for TS (I actually think that ringtone is a funny thing)
Left OMH to work on her business, she had done all she could do with the board, it was time to move on, she disagreed with what some of the board was doing
Nothing remarkable about her marriage, a functional Italian family – yelling is normal communication
no different from any other marriage
She worked, he took care of the girls and went to office at night for paperwork
Talked about sale of building
TS was very ethical

My favorite person in all these interviews so far was Frank!
Why get rid of these two?
They seem like honest sincere nice hard working ppl.
IMO some of that negative energy might have been their not wanting to stray so far away from the West way of healthcare and throw so much of their eggs in the East healthcare basket. It sounds like things were about to get much more extreme with the new partnership. I'd love to hear from some of their patients.

IMO some of that negative energy might have been their not wanting to stray so far away from the West way of healthcare and throw so much of their eggs in the East healthcare basket. It sounds like things were about to get much more extreme with the new partnership. I'd love to hear from some of their patients.

The Emperor's New Clothes

I have no problem with incorporating more Eastern philosophy into whole being health. I have no problem with nutritional supplements when needed. I have no problem with massage therapy - it's an invaluable tool as in physical therapy. I have problems with the new wave (not really new, but for this story) energy healing aspect. I have no problems with talk therapy and behavior modification. I do have problems with any trendy aspect of health care when there's nothing to back it up. Similar to psychic surgery or practicing medicine without a license. Sort of related, who remembers the Fen-Phen disaster? My wonderful and trusted therapist at one time partnered with a slick, handsome psychiatrist with a sexy Italian accent and dozens of yachting magazines on his tables (grrrreeeaaat, a low-blow emotional hot-button in that neighborhood - the appearance of wealth). His first day, the psych was pushing and advertising Fen-Phen and I lost respect for both of them because it made me feel creepy for any health professional to be pushing a quick-fix pill for anything and those pills were iffy from the beginning and seemed solely for the shortcut money-making aspect. :( Fortunately, that partnership didn't last long and I went back to seeing my therapist. :)

So, in that vein, I completely understand if there were people in her office who might have been skeptical of the potential for manipulation and a direction TS was being steered toward and of course, questioning things can be perceived as "negative energy" by those who can't stand up to scrutiny. Some had TS best interest at heart, others did not. I would trust those who had nothing to gain by questioning things.

In my opinion, trendy things (especially where health is concerned) are specifically for making a quick buck, the latest manipulation and emotional grab.

I'm an ogre about cleanliness - exactly because of what you describe. *doing a shuddering hinkydance* Cleanliness is common sense. Messiness for papers, meh. I prefer neat, but I am not neat. No way could I live with MS office, but I can have papers and art projects out. But food related kitchen and bathroom areas must be clean. MUST BE CLEAN, lol. I get cranky at the hubs for sure. [Peanut butter fingerprints at your age, really? shh... I do love him, lol.] I didn't see ransacked, but laziness. His office was his normal and it was behind locked doors. Burglars don't lock doors behind them so that's on him. Her office wasn't searched through that I could see, the master bedroom, either. No open drawers, things flung aside looking for buried treasure under the dainties, etc. If I was a burglar, I think a locked door would intrigue me. Or scare me as to what's on the other side (a tiger, a mad person, a spider collection?) but definitely intrigued because it could be a pile of gold bars. Or the tons of cash just laying around that they missed. If they were burglars, but they weren't.

But the patients only saw the good IMO.
Not the yelling!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper