2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think it even dawned on CWW that he would ever get caught. The man was able to skate through murders in his very own neighborhood/town, so this hit in Florida over a 1,000 miles away would be a piece of cake.
After all, he had just returned home from the funeral of the woman he killed. Stayed with the family, and even hugged them with his deepest sympathy. He wasn't in any hurry to get home either. *Him and Angie sure took their sweet arse time going home. Sightseeing and going to the ocean collecting crabs, a honeymoon of sorts if you will. And on TS's money at that :furious:

I don't remember exactly when they got home, but IIRC it was the 10th or 11th of July. They apparently didn't have time to discuss anything before the 6am Sunday morning arrival of the swat team. I'm sure CWW never even thought to ask AW who she told what to, regarding his "working" trip. Why would he? His BFF's wife was just viciously murdered, and he was still playing the part of a man grieving for his best friends sudden loss.
He didn't have a clue what AW had previously said until LE informed him during the interview. Rut Row, I want a lawyer.

* I think between the long trip home and LE knocking down the door at 6am on July 12 is the only reason JR is still alive. IMO CWW wasn't gonna pay JR 10k or run the risk of him talking or "bragging" about this murder.

Are thinking JR would have been killed by CWW if they weren't caught?

I don't think it even dawned on CWW that he would ever get caught. The man was able to skate through murders in his very own neighborhood/town, so this hit in Florida over a 1,000 miles away would be a piece of cake.
After all, he had just returned home from the funeral of the woman he killed. Stayed with the family, and even hugged them with his deepest sympathy. He wasn't in any hurry to get home either. *Him and Angie sure took their sweet arse time going home. Sightseeing and going to the ocean collecting crabs, a honeymoon of sorts if you will. And on TS's money at that :furious:

I don't remember exactly when they got home, but IIRC it was the 10th or 11th of July. They apparently didn't have time to discuss anything before the 6am Sunday morning arrival of the swat team. I'm sure CWW never even thought to ask AW who she told what to, regarding his "working" trip. Why would he? His BFF's wife was just viciously murdered, and he was still playing the part of a man grieving for his best friends sudden loss.
He didn't have a clue what AW had previously said until LE informed him during the interview. Rut Row, I want a lawyer.

* I think between the long trip home and LE knocking down the door at 6am on July 12 is the only reason JR is still alive. IMO CWW wasn't gonna pay JR 10k or run the risk of him talking or "bragging" about this murder.
Since JR/TSho purchased a new van, IMO, he most definitely was paid the 10,000.

IIRC, TSho told LE that JR was awaiting payment. Not sure whether or not that's true, or what LE confirmed.

I didn't buy the tree falling on the car and the insurance payout. To much of a coincidence.

Maybe I'm thinking too deep into this, but IMO the fact that AW didn't lawyer up makes me think that CWW wasn't too worried about what AW knew. CWW avoided LE interviews (and making incriminating statements) in the Bolin case by retaining a lawyer and refusing to cooperate. Logically, one would assume that when CWW told AW to convince her mom he went to FL for JL, he would've mentioned, and by the way, if LE comes knocking...don't talk to them and call a lawyer? Of course, maybe the lack of a lawyer could be explained by financial issues and AW not having access to CWW's money, if he has any.

BBM

CS - Scratching my head here...I don't recall CWW telling AW what to tell her mother about where CWW was going and why. What I recall is that she first told her mother CWW was going to FL to work on the Sievers computers, then after the trip was over she tried to tell her mother that she never said that and that she told her he was going to JL's to help with auctions. Did I miss something?

DMacky - I don't recall seeing, hearing or reading any interviews of CWW by LE whereby they told CWW that AW had said anything at all. Did we ever get a transcript of LE interviewing or was this in the MSM?

IIRC, TSho told LE that JR was awaiting payment. Not sure whether or not that's true, or what LE confirmed.

It was in Tsh's sworn statement:

MD: Okay. Do you know how much money Wayne was gonna get?
TS: I don't know. I just know that, um, Jimmy was gonna get close to $10,000.
MD: Is that what Jimmy told you?
TS: Yeah.
MD: And then how did-- how -- where was the money supposed to come from?
TS: Insurance from her death
MD: Okay- And did he ever get paid?
TS: No.
MD: Did he ever say why he didn't get paid?
TS: No.

Bates 5333, Batch 2, part 2.

BBM

CS - Scratching my head here...I don't recall CWW telling AW what to tell her mother about where CWW was going and why. What I recall is that she first told her mother CWW was going to FL to work on the Sievers computers, then after the trip was over she tried to tell her mother that she never said that and that she told her he was going to JL's to help with auctions. Did I miss something?

DMacky - I don't recall seeing, hearing or reading any interviews of CWW by LE whereby they told CWW that AW had said anything at all. Did we ever get a transcript of LE interviewing or was this in the MSM?

No. I made the inference that CWW influenced the second AW FL story. Based on the obvious timing, and AW's behavior (complaining to everyone about the trip, sleeping at her mother's) I think that CWW planted, or came up with the JL/Titusville cover story. I think CWW absolutely influenced AW's revisionary efforts. Damage control.

ETA: In the broader context of my originally quoted post, "Logically, one would assume that when CWW told AW to convince her mom he went to FL for JL, he would've mentioned, and by the way, if LE comes knocking...don't talk to them"

In other words, whenever it was that CWW and AW had some discussion about the JL cover story, or anything related to TS. The fact that CWW talked with Tsho about talking to LE, I have a hunch he said more to his wife. And at that time, I'm surprised that he didn't instruct AW to call a lawyer, or get a restraining order against LE.

BBM

It was in a transcript of LE interview with CWW in the batch 2 documents. On july 12, when LE took CWW and AW and interviewed them in separate rooms. In CWWs interview he denied ever being in Florida at the end of June. I was able to find this, a small summary of said interview:

Authorities redacted Wright’s initial interview with detectives from court documents. The documents stated that Wright “became nervous” when detectives told him about their evidence, including text messages between him and Mark Sievers using different phones to communicate with each other, his wife placing him in Florida during the time of the killing and leaving his cell phone at home.

“Sergeant Lebid again explained to Curtis that if his friend Mark Sievers intentionally involved Curtis in a crime that Curtis didn’t plan, then now was the time to explain that situation,” the documents said. “Curtis stated he wanted to stop talking for now.”

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/01/sievers-husbands-involvement-suspected-in-wifes-murder/

It was in a transcript of LE interview with CWW in the batch 2 documents. On july 12, when LE took CWW and AW and interviewed them in separate rooms. In CWWs interview he denied ever being in Florida at the end of June. I was able to find this, a small summary of said interview:

Authorities redacted Wright’s initial interview with detectives from court documents. The documents stated that Wright “became nervous” when detectives told him about their evidence, including text messages between him and Mark Sievers using different phones to communicate with each other, his wife placing him in Florida during the time of the killing and leaving his cell phone at home.

“Sergeant Lebid again explained to Curtis that if his friend Mark Sievers intentionally involved Curtis in a crime that Curtis didn’t plan, then now was the time to explain that situation,” the documents said. “Curtis stated he wanted to stop talking for now.”

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/01/sievers-husbands-involvement-suspected-in-wifes-murder/

One would think tech genius CWW would know that by leaving his phone at home, LE would be able to determine it was left at home by tower pings and cell phone records. IMO it is hard to say whether the article is worded in the most accurate way, for example was CWW nervous about hearing all of those things at once? How do we know CWW wasn't nervous about the phone discovery, but knew that AW would place him in FL and his phone would place itself in MO? Just some thoughts...MOO.

Since JR/TSho purchased a new van, IMO, he most definitely was paid the 10,000.
The money for the van supposedly came from a tree falling on their Kia. It was in an article from Jessica Lipscomb, The tangled web

That same weekend, Shomaker was in Missouri, throwing a baby shower for a friend, Wendy Crader. Crader said Shomaker told her that her boyfriend was out of state on a job for the construction company he worked for and mentioned he planned to make $10,000 that weekend.

Crader wasn't sure if Rodgers got the money he had talked about, but said the couple purchased a new van soon after. Later, Shomaker told her the van was paid for through their insurance company after a tree fell on their Kia.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html

OK guys, here's Part 2 of AL's First Interview on 7/1/15 with Detective Lathrop at LCSO. I'll have more tomorrow! This one ends right before they start talking about insurance policies, FYI. I knew my eyes were going to start glazing over, lol.

-----

(JL): Now our understanding is that your sister did a lot of help in the community with, with, uh we heard about, with teens and mothers and all these other things…

(AL): Our Mother’s Home

(JL): And any problems with anyone that maybe she was helping and she’d cut off recently or…

(AL): Could be, yeah.

(JL): cause sometimes in these situations it’s somebody that, she may know someone, but they may have a boyfriend or a husband or somebody that does this type of thing when he hurts his girl or hurts someone…

(AL): She, ok, so she used to be the president, OK? And thanks to listening to me and saying “you need to stop, you’re doing too many things…”

(JL): She’s the president of?

(AL): President of Our Mother’s Home (inaudible)

(JL): Our Mother’s Home. And what do they do?

(AL): They are an organization that works to keep teen mothers and their babies together in, in a system where you have foster care and a teen gets pregnant they separate the mother and the kid and all that does is perpetuate the foster care system. They try to keep the mother and daughter together. Teresa was the president of the board, she ran fundraisers, for the past several years, she had meetings there every Tuesday night, um

(JL): Do they have an office, where do they have the meetings?

(AL): They do. I wish I could give you the name of the person who she’s most closest with now but if you talk to Karen W.

(JL): Karen W.? OK

(AL): Karen W. worked very closely with my sister. Karen W. – Teresa, and just, she was on the board of directors, she was not as active. She wanted to remain on the board. Karen can tell you when Teresa was no longer the president, she can tell you details about cause I know at one time, there was one, one of the girls, Teresa opened up her home to her with the baby

(JL): So the girl actually moved in with her and the kids and Mark?

(AL): For a short, for a short while

(JL): Do you know the girl’s name?

(AL): I don’t know any of it, this is where Karen W. will be able to remember these people.

(JL): Do you know, um, how long ago it is, is it (inaudible)

(AL): I’m guessing, it could have been, could have been three years ago.

But that’s not… and I’m tainting this because Teresa would get very attached… to the girls cause she cared so much. A lot of these girls were victims of human trafficking, they were raped, their mothers whored them out for drugs. And they couldn’t… The problem was this is great we’re keeping the mother with the kid but they didn’t know how to be a mother. So my sister would meet with them and she would teach them how to be a mother. And she would talk to them about respect and what it means to have respect. And you know, they’d get, they’d get, you know, privileges take away, you know, cause what are you doing stealing her, you know, cell phone for? This is what I’m talking about – respect. Teresa was really, uh, she was amazing like that *getting teary* she took time away from her own children and her little bit of time so she could go and try and get this happening.

I know there were a couple of times, I remember I went there once and she’d go “I know you don’t want to hug me, you’re gonna hug me!” And then she would call in a couple and say “hey, you remember that girl I introduced you to and she was all attitudinal, she came up to me and she gave me a hug… Annie, she, Anne, this is progress, this is progress, I’m having an impact on these girls.”

Now, could there have been some girls who were badmouthing Teresa, um, girls who, should not have, who she wanted to keep in the program but they were aging out and she was trying to get them a job or whatever was going on and the legal mother would come back and be able to take the kid, and it would break my sister’s heart because, uh “Anne, she’s done, she’s done.” So that happened a lot.

(JL): And, and the girl who lived there did she just live there with her and the baby, no boyfriend or anything like that?

(AL): Nope, no I don’t believe anybody came to the house…

(JL): Karen or even Mark, even Mark would probably know the girl’s name and everything.

(AL): *points at head* Mark’s memory, I can’t tell ya, Karen W. would be your girl.

(JL): Did Mark have like a, an accident or injury or something or he just, he’s kind of (inaudible)

(AL): Teresa was always trying to figure it out. She was like “Is he being pa-“ I go “I don’t know maybe he’s being a passive aggressive, Teresa, because you’re kind of a drill sergeant, you uh, you know, you wear the pants, you’re making the money,” but Mark worshipped the ground Teresa walked on. He was Mr. Mom. No matter - She could, she could finish ripping him out like “Mark! I told you a hundred ****ing times don’t let the dogs out!” “I’m sorry honey, you know what” And then she would be doing something and he would go “sweetie, let me get that for you.” And I’d go “how can you be so nice to her?” *laughs* And she’d be like “shut up!”

So anyway, um, she said to me, you know, several years ago she goes “I don’t know what the **** is wrong with my husband” I’m like “well maybe he’s just being passive aggressive” she goes - “I don’t know him” – she goes “I don’t know Mark, Mark wouldn’t do that.” I go “it seems like, you know,” cause he’s always like goofy, you know, like even in his fingerprints *points to her right like she’s pointing in another room next to where she is* you know, he’s just goofy. Um, uh, she goes “You know I’m gonna do a test on him and see. He may have, uh, metals – if you are exposed to a lot of metals it can affect your brain and I think she came to some sort of conclusion like – and he also had head trauma I think at one time. So he literally can’t remember ****.

(JL): OK

(AL): Little **** like if she said every day “I need you to take these four blankets and hang them on the line” he wouldn’t remember. And it would make her insane cause she’s trying to run a business, he’s raising the kids, she had to tell him everything fifty ****ing times and she’d be like “you’re exhausting me!” So that kind of stuff.

(JL): Now, um, anybody else, did she have any problems with any – we understand there’s some - a cleaning staff, there’s pool people, maintenance, things, lawn maintenance any problem with anybody doing any maintenance on the house or something like that?

(AL): I , you know what, I’ve never heard her talk about anything like that.

(JL): OK. And Mark’s mother, that’s the other woman that’s here with you guys, and she’s, she was like watching the house when they were, when they were up north, correct?

(AL): Correct

(JL): OK and she’s (inaudible), she drives like a red car and she’s always at the house and helping out with…

(AL): I don’t know what she drives. Honestly, I know her name is Bonnie. I met her at Teresa’s wedding, I know she’s married to another woman named M. Um, I know that they live close by, I know that, uh, you know, Teresa wasn’t overly fond of her inlaws because she felt like they were needy and controlling with one another and they had a lot of issues as Teresa would always point out people’s issues and, you know, she’s like “Oh God, I just don’t want to go there for Christmas Eve because they’re not gonna have good food and I need to get my gluten free this and my dairy free and my non-GMO and all my stuff.” Um. And she didn’t like – Even Mark will tell you that, if they had, you know, they moved there to be close to help Teresa and Mark but they were so not helpful, and they needed help with the girls and it drove ‘em ****ing crazy. So, um, like even if they said to the girls, “we’re going to take you over to grandma’s” and they’d be like “ugh, can’t Mimi come down?” Mimi, my mother from Connecticut because they didn’t like being with her cause she just, they’re just, you know, whatever. But they needed them to take care of the dogs this weekend and Mark told me last night, which I’m sure he told you, that his mother was in and out of the house and she wasn’t able to get the alarm set. Did you know this?

(JL): Um, I’m not sure. I didn’t interview Mark. My partner Jamie is interviewing Mark now, talking to him, but I’m sure (inaudible)

(AL): OK. So we talked about it last night. And I said well

(JL): So they just like, they just weren’t clear on how to operate it, so they weren’t able to…

(AL): She couldn’t get it – dingy – like “uh uh uh” Mark’s like “All right, mom, you know, I, just, what can I tell you”

(JL): So rather than have it go off fifty times and have the police at the house and everything ok, well, it’ll probably be fine *waves hand*

(AL): Right.

(JL): Because that neighborhood is relatively quiet, there’s really not any problem down there

(AL): Right, which said to me ok, well then Teresa got into her house and the alarm wasn’t set. I know. The very first thing, the very first thing my sister would do – set the alarm. Very first thing. Cause my sister didn’t like being alone, I mean, she did from the standpoint of like “ahh, peace and quiet.” But at night she’d get freaked out and a couple of times I know she called, she would hear things and she’d “Aaahhh!” You know, she was very jumpy, and call the police. So I said to Mark, “So that means. Somebody was waiting there.” Because. She would have set the alarm. And I guess if somebody cut an alarm it would still, right, Mark would have gotten a phone call…

(JL): Yeah we can’t, I can’t go into the details…

(AL): OK. I understand.

(JL): Um, how about, uh, now, how about her relationship with Mark, and the more honest and open you are about what’s going on, um, you know, obviously, we’re the police so anybody close to her, family members, but we need to know cause we’re gonna find phones and we, you know, it was the same thing we told him, we want everybody to be candid with us because now we find pictures or texts and we’re like “wait a second” you said everything’s hunky dory and everyone argues, everybody fights, we know that, we’re all married, we know

(AL): Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So, Teresa always said “I’ll never leave Mark. I won’t ever do that to my girls.” Recently, she was at least able to say, she got energetically together – my father left when Teresa was very little. She goes “I feel like, and I told Mark this, you know what Mark, I love you and whatever but I’m not afraid, if I had, if I just can’t take your driving me crazy kind of thing, if I had to leave you, I wouldn’t be afraid, you know, it wouldn’t trouble me if I had to.” But, that wasn’t anything we talked about, she wasn’t having an affair

(JL): She wasn’t, she wasn’t, um – How was their relationship, you know, some of the neighbors said there was some, maybe some arguing or

(AL): Oh, listen, I would leave with a headache, OK? Cause they’re, they’ve got those big high ceilings and I’d go “I have to go outside you guys I can’t take you two” so they were always, that’s why I’m thinking maybe when somebody heard her scream, it was like “oh, there’s, there’s Dr. Sievers again.” My sister was extremely loud. OK and she would cut a fuse like that *snaps fingers* So if you did something wrong two or three times she’d be like, she would yell, she was a screamer. And she was equally loving, kind, and compassionate but she was intense, she was a screamer. It was never anything out of you know, being anything other than loving but she’d get frustrated with you if you weren’t going *snapping fingers* as quickly as she was cause her brain worked very fast.

(JL): Sure. Any, uh, history of domestic violence or

(AL): No

(JL): Where Mark would hit her or she would be hitting Mark or any kind of

(AL): Oh no never. Nope.

(JL): No problems, she’s never confided in you if there was any fighting, with punching, hitting, kicking…

(AL): Nope. No my sister would never tolerate that.

(JL): Any threats when she was upset threatening to leave him, I know cause she’s the breadwinner and he’s more of the stay at home mom, you know the roles were reversed

(AL): Like I said the only thing I said to you was she had a real, an epiphany. She said “I at least feel good in my heart – I’m not saying that I want to – But I don’t feel like I have to. I feel like if it really drove me crazy, you know remembering things,” and just you know, you make five miles forward and you go one mile backwards cause Mark forgot to do this, Mark forgot to do that. I mean I can remember just driving to the beach with her and Mark would be like, you know, driving the van *holding hands out like she’s driving in and out of a lane* and she’d be like “why do you have to take the car off the road like that?” And he would look up and laugh – like look at us, and we would laugh because we enjoyed watching Teresa *laughing* get angry cause she was…

(JL): Get her fired up?

(AL): Get her fired up. Cause she was funny cause you just never knew what was going to come out of her mouth. So, um, what I’m saying is she never said to me “I think I’m going to leave Mark.” She never said to me – she said, "I’m at a place” – And this was probably oh my God, two years ago, it wasn’t like she just said this. “I’m in this place.” And I said “Well that’s good Teresa because you know, I know that you can’t live for your kids. Your kids are important but you need happiness, and you need peace, because then you can be better for them.”

OK guys, here's Part 2 of AL's First Interview on 7/1/15 with Detective Lathrop at LCSO. I'll have more tomorrow! This one ends right before they start talking about insurance policies, FYI. I knew my eyes were going to start glazing over, lol.

You my dear, are FABULOUS!

:yourock: :loveyou: :happydance:

The money for the van supposedly came from a tree falling on their Kia. It was in an article from Jessica Lipscomb, The tangled web

That same weekend, Shomaker was in Missouri, throwing a baby shower for a friend, Wendy Crader. Crader said Shomaker told her that her boyfriend was out of state on a job for the construction company he worked for and mentioned he planned to make $10,000 that weekend.

Crader wasn't sure if Rodgers got the money he had talked about, but said the couple purchased a new van soon after. Later, Shomaker told her the van was paid for through their insurance company after a tree fell on their Kia.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html

Yes, I remember this article, and what TSho said. I'm sure the LE has verified if an insurance payout was issued. IMO, it's to much of a coincidence. In fact, I'd be surprised if they had car insurance.

Yes, I remember this article, and what TSho said. I'm sure the LE has verified if an insurance payout was issued. IMO, it's to much of a coincidence. In fact, I'd be surprised if they had car insurance.

Oh , and didn't AW say that she was surprised that she didn't get car insurance coverage for the rental when she rear ended somebody .

:thinking:

Two people who had problems with their cars ..oh my ! What a coincidence. And both were their girlfriend/wife cars?

As I said before I hate innocents being brought into this

The sworn statement did not sway me although I know what you mean. I feel so sad that she has been slammed with sworn testimony which can affect her life , her future earnings and her employment potential ....Sworn negative testimony can and will perhaps be fodder for the defense team during a trial. :moo:

As my opinion only . .. I applaud SH for going in when she is sick yet letting her boss know she is (but coming in anyway with approval by doc as most don't want sick employees in the office ). I do not see that as playing a victim :moo:

Been there, done that. That doesn't sound like negative energy to me, it sounds like the appropriate thing to do. :moo:

Concerning the sworn testimony of the dress that she did not want that she gave her sister... If S bought her boss gifts which might have been beyond her means... perhaps she thought TS was deserving of such, that she recognized that she wanted to dress more these days! . And did it out of kindness of her heart.

:moo:

Been there, done that. Those actions don't sound like negative energy to me.

I myself have bought gifts for people that were perceived as #&*tty * gifts ...most often I failed to buy ( what I thought was a thoughtful gift for a *perceived* more wealthy than myself individual) one that exceeded a person's expectations.

Yet as TS sister * may have * pointed out ..TS, and her sister .. * may not have* taken it that way.

Yes, saying that the jewelry was tacky and putting down the dress. I have had people of lesser means give me things. I hated it because I wished they would nog spend the money, but it was not to trash talk them.

I would wear and use the things out of respect for the thought.

I felt really bad about those comments re Sandra. As far as tacky goes, I won't comment but.......

Yes, saying that the jewelry was tacky and putting down the dress. I have had people of lesser means give me things. I hated it because I wished they would nog spend the money, but it was not to trash talk them.

I would wear and use the things out of respect for the thought.

I felt really bad about those comments re Sandra. As far as tacky goes, I won't comment but.......

Respectfully, "I won't comment but....." is a comment - even if it is undercover. Let's not start attacking victims or victims families as I'm sure the only interest they had under very stressful circumstances was to get to the truth. I have said before and am going to repeat that I know first hand that Teresa had a lot of love for Sandra and her family. Due to the length of time that Teresa worked with Sandra, her name came up in many conversations. The best comparison that I can give is that I have direct family members that I love with all of my heart. That doesn't mean that I would let them work for me or that they live their life the way I would live my life. I also have commented on these family members to my closest friends and some relatives. That is real life. Teresa would never willingly hurt Sandra or her family directly and although unhappy with different issues related to work, I still feel VERY confident saying that Teresa cared for Sandra and her family. Sometimes working relationships have a shelf life - that doesn't change care or concern for either party (usually). Thank you.

AmazonRain, do you have any opinion(s) on weather or not LS contributed to the negative feelings Teresa was having towards SH or do you think it was more about what you stated in your previous post?

If you can answer, do you think Mark was having an affair? Thanks for any insight you feel you are able to share.

ETA What can we do specifically- at home- to help focus the direction of our sleuthing efforts?

SH was being pointed to as a murderer.

Oh , and didn't AW say that she was surprised that she didn't get car insurance coverage for the rental when she rear ended somebody .

:thinking:

Two people who had problems with their cars ..oh my ! What a coincidence. And both were their girlfriend/wife cars?

And both Kia's. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back