2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks AmazonRain for more insight.

How a professional woman like Teresa was able to handle MS sending out this testing "touchy feely womanizing" crap is incredibly sad to me. And to think this guy is the teacher in charge of homeschooling the girls. Wow.

I think in a way Teresa's passion to empower others was her way of also trying as hard as she could to empower herself. Something in Teresa was preventing her from moving away from this abuse. She was the breadwinner she did not need this and maybe that was what she was trying to tell her sister. "You know I can do this all on my own" And we all know she sure could have if only she took action sooner.

But it is hard to face friends and family when you are the one to leave in a divorce especially with children.

I'm sure TS was also aware that with her being the breadwinner she could lose everything she had worked so hard for. I posted a similar message about everything my sis lost in her divorce. She also lives in Florida, makes great money. Her hubby was fired from his job years ago and stayed home with the kids. Now the kids are older and instead of trying to find work he went on disability. Difference here is, her ex did get a monthly ck for himself and kids. MS did not, so he would probably be "entitled" to even MORE of TS's money :mad:

from my older post:
Ex receives 3,000 (give or take) a month on Disability. The way it works with the kids is they (combined) receive half of what ex gets. It's supposed to help cover the amount of money for the care of the kids IF he was still working. So half of 3k is 1,500. Since there are 2 kids, each gets a check in their name only of $750. If there was one child, they would get 1,500. In others words if one turns 18, payments stop. BUT the remaining child would get the full $1,500. (half)

Divorce was brutal on my sis.
1. She had to buy him out to keep home.
2. She had to pay 2nd. mortgage
3. Although he gets $4,500 a month, she still has to pay him spousal support. (not sure how long)
4. Even though they have shared custody, she still has to pay him child support.
5. Most of the time kids want to stay with dad, as he was the one who was home with them while my sis worked her arse off to provide for the family. When it's her time to have them, they hardly ever want to come This has devastated her.

Bottom line, he ends up clearing MORE money than she does every month, and my sister is now in big time debt. She had to take out a loan to pay him 1/2 of the home value to stay in it. She did refinance 1st and 2nd mortgage, but her payments are astronomical.

MOO There is some reason MS felt compelled to tell police he and his wife had marital issues and had experimented with swinging. And didn't AW say something about MS sending videos of himself with others to TS in one of her interviews with police?

When you are worried something will come to light that will cast you in a negative light you try to get out in front of it. JMO

Exactly. LE had his phone, so he knew they would find out anyway, even if he had deleted them. So he decided to tell them "his version" since they already knew...or would know.

AL when asked if Mark was having affairs said to the Detective NO!
Seems she felt he had no time.
He was home with the girls!
TS was the one to travel and not home a lot.

So if he was having these affairs where are these women?
don't you think some would have crawled out of the woodwork?
Many men are flirts it dosent mean they have affairs!
I'm not saying he did or he didn't.
But we have not heard in any of these interviews by LE of any affairs By MS or TS.
I'm sure LE knows the whos and wheres and whens.
If they did I don't think they shared that information.

Id just like to hear LE say it.

In all honesty I'm surprised non of MS's flings have home forward if there are any. LE could have told them to keep quiet? And in all honesty, who would be willing to admit to the press that they were one of his conquests at this point?

BBM

If Mark is arrested and LE has evidence of affairs they will have to release that information during discovery. JMO

Yup. And I think we'll see it eventually.

But thing is we don't know one way or the other!
Do we?

We know there was a 3some with CWW, MS and AW at their wedding. MS got time away from homeschooling etc for that trip.

We know there was a 3some with CWW, MS and AW at their wedding. MS got time away from homeschooling etc for that trip.

We don't know for sure though since AW "doesn't remember" :gaah:
But she did remember everyone dancing together and kissing.

eta: my very own personal opinion is there was but that is based on zero proof and one hundred percent assumption

AL when asked if Mark was having affairs said to the Detective NO!
Seems she felt he had no time.
He was home with the girls!
TS was the one to travel and not home a lot.

So if he was having these affairs where are these women?
don't you think some would have crawled out of the woodwork?
Many men are flirts it dosent mean they have affairs!
I'm not saying he did or he didn't.
But we have not heard in any of these interviews by LE of any affairs By MS or TS.
I'm sure LE knows the whos and wheres and whens.
If they did I don't think they shared that information.

Id just like to hear LE say it.

Was Mark lying when he told LE that his phone would show photos (and videos?) of his sexual exploits? Why would we doubt what the bleeper told us himself? What's more, AW told us she "doesn't remember" whether she had sex with Mark! (indicating Amazon Rain was right in saying "within a certain age range I believe Mark would hit on just about any woman"). That LE has no need yet to release the evidence is no reason to think it doesn't exist. His phone knows, and so does LE.

Was Mark lying when he told LE that his phone would show photos (and videos?) of his sexual exploits? Why would we doubt what the bleeper told us himself? What's more, AW told us she "doesn't remember" whether she had sex with Mark! That LE has no need yet to release the evidence is no reason to think it doesn't exist.

From what I understand it was both of them?
I'm sure pics and info on these phones told LE many things.

But LE has not shared these with us.

When its released Ill bash the guy!
:tantrum:

What if your all wrong about him?

the only negative things I heard in the LE interviews were about TS sadly.

Cant wait to hear more.

I have other ideas about what was going on but I most certainly cant voice them here u all have your minds made up!

So I wait for an arrest (if there is one)!

We don't know for sure though since AW "doesn't remember" :gaah:
But she did remember everyone dancing together and kissing.

eta: my very own personal opinion is there was but that is based on zero proof and one hundred percent assumption

I think Aw has problems.
All you have to do is listen to her.
she was not going to say anything so she said IDK.
I think she was told to say IDK.
I don't remember!
JMO

I think Aw has problems.
All you have to do is listen to her.
she was not going to say anything so she said IDK.
I think she was told to say IDK.
I don't remember!
JMO

Oh AW has problems all right! I think her bulb is a little dim to start with then add on everything she has been through emotionally. That woman is very child like and is broken from her head to her toes. I still won't give her a pass for covering up for her murdering husband though. She had a chance to do the right thing and she chose not to.

We don't know if there was a 3some between them. she dosent remember.

Oh AW has problems all right! I think her bulb is a little dim to start with then add on everything she has been through emotionally. That woman is very child like and is broken from her head to her toes. I still won't give her a pass for covering up for her murdering husband though. She had a chance to do the right thing and she chose not to.

I don't give her a pass.
I don't think she is a dim wit either,
she answered her questions perfectly by saying I don't know or I don't remember.

She should have sought out a lawyer.
did she do the right thing no.
but she did not kill TS her husband did.

We don't know if there was a 3some between them. she dosent remember.

She's a liar- we DO KNOW that. I'm not going to decide for myself what she is or isn't lying about. Anything she says that is self serving is suspect to me.

I’m wondering if some of the those involved in the ‘affairs’ and/or ‘swinging’ are perhaps elected officials or other prominent people.

I don't get it. When Bill Clinton said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky," one might have believed him (if one didn't know his record going back to his Oxford days). If instead he'd said, "Sure I had sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, lots of times, and a hundred other women too, sometimes in threesomes--all the photos and videos are here on my phone, and I've given copies of the SIM card to the special prosecutor," what reason could there have been not to believe him?

We know there was a 3 some? I just thought there was a text about blindfold and ??? just talk but not evidence of such :moo:

I know that we all have different thresholds of what is a fact, so would like to know reference TIA

What are you referring to? That reference to blindfolding or ? If something else... link? This may be one of those differences of opinions of court of public opinion vs. "we know for a fact" in court.... two different things.. just wanting to ensure I didn't miss anything as to everyone knowing on the internet there was a 3some at their wedding

lol, perhaps you are just talking about a 3 some photo that was on the net that we saw! And I misinterpreted it? I did such perhaps in response to the OP you did :blush:

Thanks AmazonRain for more insight.

How a professional woman like Teresa was able to handle MS sending out this testing "touchy feely womanizing" crap is incredibly sad to me. And to think this guy is the teacher in charge of homeschooling the girls. Wow.

I think in a way Teresa's passion to empower others was her way of also trying as hard as she could to empower herself. Something in Teresa was preventing her from moving away from this abuse. She was the breadwinner she did not need this and maybe that was what she was trying to tell her sister. "You know I can do this all on my own" And we all know she sure could have if only she took action sooner.

But it is hard to face friends and family when you are the one to leave in a divorce especially with children.

lakshmi, you hit the nail on the head! AL stated, that her sister was a very logical person. (She mentioned that in connection with the alarm being off, and that logically TS would have armed the system as soon as possible.)

Logic may have determined for TS, that changes were necessary and vital. Looking at her extremely busy schedule including the new upcoming TV show, for which travels to Texas were be mandatory, she had to make plans to accommodate all operations. She had already stepped back from her leading board position from OMH to have more time for her family.

I'd like to know, what the schedule was going to be for that new TV show gig. Were they (TS and LS) planning to go out of state over the weekends? Once a month? Weekdays?

Was it perhaps necessary for TS to downsize her medical practice to only certain days of the week (3 days/4 days)? We know, she wanted out of the medical building. Did she really plan to move or did she consider to possibly close the office? The new partnership with LS and the new TV show, workshops and seminars, could have been a very lucrative endeavor.

The reason for the partnership could have been TS's way of paying for her new life.
She was caught with a bad office manager (MS) and the fact, that she could not afford a new one.

TS asking her mom to have the girls for 2 weeks could have been due to implementing changes on her part. That could have been anything from divorce, relocating the office, closing the practice, changing the office schedule etc..

No matter what kind of changes one was to consider living a busy lifestyle as TS, it would always be a time constraint to implement such changes, mentally and physically. Something was up however, no doubt.

-Nin

I have never seen or known of a man who was leaving his wife to not have another woman onboard. I don't know everyone in the world, though.

I have seen women leave plenty of times with no one waiting in the wings.

Since I believe that MS was the mastermind, I believe that there is someone who thought she was going to be the next lucky SO of MS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back