2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah, I have no beef with your comment because it was my view, also. Understandable to want to be appreciated as a woman, an attractive woman rather than just an ATM/mother to a 47yo man. It seemed she was feeling better about herself according to various people's comments about lipo, her hair, she was dressing differently (no longer frumpy) and good for her for wanting a little bit of flirtation.

I would like to think LS meant flirty rather than risque.
I have a TVP beef with you. Will that count as a "beef?"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a totally different accent to me. Her accent really has nothing to do with the info anyway.

The point being that if the Petrites's event was planned first, MS and CWW may have selected the same date for Wrights' wedding in order to ensure that TS wouldn't be there so that they could have private time to plan her murder.

Who's accent? Did they interview wife of MP? If so, I must have missed it.

Oh. AL was suspicious of MS 07/16/2015 because according to the Oma, MS was pushing to see her that night on the way home from dropping off TS at the airport.

A: Why be insistent after being told "no" and push it so late at night when he and the girls were going to be there a few more days?
A: Because he knew he'd be leaving suddenly the next day after being informed of his wife's murder. Curious as to why he wanted to be kind and bring the girls by to see a grandmother? Was he going to have them ask to spend the night so he could go off and make a call? I can't imagine it was out of the kindness of his heart because Oma said she was tired, it was late, the girls had been driving in the car and were tired...

Oh. AL was suspicious of MS 07/16/2015 because according to the Oma, MS was pushing to see her that night on the way home from dropping off TS at the airport.

A: Why be insistent after being told "no" and push it so late at night when he and the girls were going to be there a few more days?
A: Because he knew he'd be leaving suddenly the next day after being informed of his wife's murder. Curious as to why he wanted to be kind and bring the girls by to see a grandmother? Was he going to have them ask to spend the night so he could go off and make a call? I can't imagine it was out of the kindness of his heart because Oma said she was tired, it was late, the girls had been driving in the car and were tired...

Thank you for pointing it out, FL

TS family had arranged with "Oma" CT (Oma = grandma in German) to have lunch together with Ts' brothers' kids and all. Oma had therefore mentioned the lunch at noon of the next day to MS. He still insisted to see her earlier than that with the kids. When that failed, since Oma was feeling tired that night, MS asked her to 'make it as early as possible'...

"Lunch at noon" - How early can that be??

-Nin

Thank you for pointing it out, FL

TS family had arranged with "Oma" CT (Oma = grandma in German) to have lunch together with Ts' brothers' kids and all. Oma had therefore mentioned the lunch at noon of the next day to MS. He still insisted to see her earlier than that with the kids. When that failed, since Oma was feeling tired that night, MS asked her to 'make it as early as possible'...

"Lunch at noon" - How early can that be??

-Nin

IIRC the NY rental ended Sunday, so where were MS and the girls planning to stay the rest of the week?

some notes and questions. some we already knew, some I didn't. Example: we knew TS wanted to test MS for heavy metals, but in this interview here, AL said he had been tested and told Det. Lohan LE could probably get the results.

AL phone interview 07/16/2016

“I am no longer afraid to get divorced” - TS
Already had MS tested for heavy metals. Lots of memory issues. (MY note: I call bullsnit - he had no problem keeping up Life Ins. payments, playing intricate games with code phrases and burner phones, mail drops, etc.)
Wayne was the IT guy – did all of IT for her personal computer and the office
approx 28 minute: mention of traumatic brain injury from car accident: Beth Weaver? Lots of pain medication
At times, CWW and MS and AW in car together: Karen
Wayne would do anything for Mark: AW
When MS sked why CWW was questioned by police: very quietly MS said “I don't know”. That's it, no worries, no elaboration? I'd be freaking if my bestest best friend and his wife had their door broken down, home searched and "they were handcuffed for six hours and questioned"! I'd be quite animated for sure.
When asked how much life insurance on TS?: MS said he had no idea. When asked again later, he said he always knew.

If MS was as incompetent/memory problems as he would like people to think, he shouldn't have custody of children.

***Is TS laptop missing?*** AL said it wasn't in her luggage.

I think MS is a Jekyll/Hyde - Dufus/Cold Murderer

IIRC the NY rental ended Sunday, so where were MS and the girls planning to stay the rest of the week?

MS was planning to be on an airplane Monday. He was probably telling the girls that they were staying with their cousins. Staying behind to let the children spend time with their cousins but that was a lie. He needed an alibi.

i wish there was some way that 911 operators had to switch the call over to some system that would (after telling the caller to stay on the line/hold the phone up?) record the audio of their interaction with the emergency responders. i feel like there is so much viable information in tat interaction that could go a long way to help solve cases.

some notes and questions. some we already knew, some I didn't. Example: we knew TS wanted to test MS for heavy metals, but in this interview here, AL said he had been tested and told Det. Lohan LE could probably get the results.

AL phone interview 07/16/2016

“I am no longer afraid to get divorced” - TS
Already had MS tested for heavy metals. Lots of memory issues. (MY note: I call bullsnit - he had no problem keeping up Life Ins. payments, playing intricate games with code phrases and burner phones, mail drops, etc.)
Wayne was the IT guy – did all of IT for her personal computer and the office
approx 28 minute: mention of traumatic brain injury from car accident: Beth Weaver? Lots of pain medication
At times, CWW and MS and AW in car together: Karen
Wayne would do anything for Mark: AW
When MS sked why CWW was questioned by police: very quietly MS said “I don't know”. That's it, no worries, no elaboration? I'd be freaking if my bestest best friend and his wife had their door broken down, home searched and "they were handcuffed for six hours and questioned"! I'd be quite animated for sure.
When asked how much life insurance on TS?: MS said he had no idea. When asked again later, he said he always knew.

If MS was as incompetent/memory problems as he would like people to think, he shouldn't have custody of children.

***Is TS laptop missing?*** AL said it wasn't in her luggage.

I think MS is a Jekyll/Hyde - Dufus/Cold Murderer

BBM. Wow! I missed that completely. If TS didn't have a laptop on the trip, then why would AL say it was missing from TS's luggage. Did AL expect the laptop to be in TS's luggage?

I have been figuring MS had CWW install spyware on everything, including TS's phone. This would have allowed him access to everything, including the microphone on her phone, so he would have been able to for instance (happened to a friend of mine with her psycho ex) listen to TS had she done something like have sex with another man if the phone was in the room.... Or more likely as the family knew... He coud have been listening to her conversations with other men or her confessions to LS etc...

Or, even more abhorrent, listen to her being beaten to death. :sick: :furious:

I'll have to listen again to AL's interview. I thought she said TS always had a laptop with her in case she needed to access patient's records even while on a trip. Emergencies and such. AL was talking about TS' dedication to her patients' health even when not in the office. She asked the Det. if her laptop had been found. It's possible she had two laptops, I do. The laptop left on what we think is her desk could have been legit, or as someone else posted it could have been staged. If staged, I'm curious to know what's on it - something added to pretend it was TS? TS fingerprints would be all over that thing if it's her. In any case, it seems TS did bring a laptop with her on the trip, but we don't know if it was found because AL asked the Det. if anyone had told them about it and they should look for it.

ETA: this post was in reply to someone's question, but the quote didn't carry over I see. Wonkiness tonight :(

you got it....LS is a total fruitcake. Her entire interviews are about how awesome she is and how weird TS was. Did you notice that she calls her "Chereeza"

fldigger, fruitcake is a good word to describe her, but I prefer liar, liar, skirts on fire. She talks to dead people and I have Bald Eagles flying out me butt.

I was unable to get through LS second interview with LE and I'm kind of glad I was unable to get her first interview to play. JMO

LOL, Chereeza (chorizo) the Spanish sausage.

She said Wright was at her sister's funeral.

"I'm disgusted. I hugged this man so tight, and I cried on his shoulder, and said 'Thank you so much for being such a good friend to Teresa's family," Annie said.

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Sievers-sister-reacts-to-arrests-in-murder-323179771.html

-Nin

While I'm at it, and stewing over the above fact...there is a special place in H-E-L-L for a person who can show up at the funeral of the woman he brutally murdered. Who the heck, other than a psychopath, is able to do that?

AND another thing, his BFF (MS) welcomed him. When MS is asked about his BFF, "no comment" is all that he can muster. REALLY? No comment?

I guess in their crazy minds it "looked" better if things were all hunky dory when CWW attended the funeral.

AND another thing, didn't CWW and AW stay in the same condo as the family of TS? Am I remembering that correctly? What kind of sicko is able to do that? Please tell me, I want to know.

WHY?? It is the most important question and it will never be answered. Never.

While I'm at it, and stewing over the above fact...there is a special place in H-E-L-L for a person who can show up at the funeral of the woman he brutally murdered. Who the heck, other than a psychopath, is able to do that?

AND another thing, his BFF (MS) welcomed him. When MS is asked about his BFF, "no comment" is all that he can muster. REALLY? No comment?

I guess in their crazy minds it "looked" better if things were all hunky dory when CWW attended the funeral.

AND another thing, didn't CWW and AW stay in the same condo as the family of TS? Am I remembering that correctly? What kind of sicko is able to do that? Please tell me, I want to know.

WHY?? It is the most important question and it will never be answered. Never.

CWW and AW did not stay with Ts's family overnight. They were only visiting. In her interview, AL mentioned she did not know, where CWW and his wife were staying.

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back