2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmm. The audio files are in mp3 format, which should work on pretty much anything.

Have you tried downloading the file? If you do that then click on it, it should play on whatever default media player is installed on your device (I think).

Not too sure about apple devices though. I'd imagine iTunes would automatically convert the file if necessary.

I don't know if that helps, hope so.

(Don't know about the bookmarking, sorry)

I just re-watched the 1st video of the interview with BS.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk&usp=sharing

She describes the relationship between MS and TS in idyllic terms, even saying that they would "be in a dictionary under "happy marriage" or words to that effect. She describes them as being "loving, kind to each other and always respectful to each other".

In light of what we have learned, this does NOT describe the relationship between TS and MS. We've heard TS described as being "loud", "opinionated" and not shy about stating her feelings. We've heard that she would "flip out" at MS about a dirty skilled being left in the sink. We've heard from several neighbors who heard loud arguments coming from the house from time to time. We've heard that TS could curse like a sailor at times.

We also have learned that MS has pretty much always been a skinhound and continued to pursue women outside of the marriage and counter to the "arrangement" he and TS had supposedly established.

I do not understand what planet BS has been living on to have given this glowing picture of the MS/TS marriage. Everyone who knew TS has said she was extremely open about how she felt, that she "told it like it was". Are we to think that TS always played the loving, adoring wife every single time she and MS were around BS? Or are we to think BS was giving a "white washed" idyllic version of the marriage in order to protect sonny boy?

Along with the tremendous amount of "confusion" about the resetting of the alarm, I wonder if there was not a time when LE was giving some consideration to whether or not BS actually was in on the plot?

A nasty thought, I know. But it has happened before. Apparently if police were thinking along these lines it was ruled out along the way.

And by the way, BS is another one who doesn't need to use a tissue or blow her nose when she "cries".

The Thank You button wasn't enough. Thank you I am feeling the same way.

I dont think anyone really wanted to hear it when I said in my opinion it was an academy award winning performance. Not in on the plot, but surely into damage control.

Others are talking about forgiveness. FORGIVENESS starts when everyone comes clean with what they know. <modsnip>

I dont think anyone really wanted to hear it when I said in my opinion it was an academy award winning performance. Not in on the plot, but surely into damage control.

Others are talking about forgiveness. FORGIVENESS starts when everyone comes clean with what they know. <modsnip>.

What was an academy award winning performance?

Susnoat- I am so, so sorry.

Please believe me, I know more about people like this, than I wish I did, and that's the thing- we are fixated on what these adults do to each other and with each other- of course we think of the children but on the periphery- if that makes sense?

We know about the drug abuse, the threesomes, the criminal acts, the bullying (that keeps people quiet), the lying, cheating and stealing and we think about the children- but not in the way we need to when these type of folks are involved.

<modsnip>

I think susnoat is referring to BS's Mother of the Year academy award winning performance.

I think susnoat is referring to BS's Mother of the Year academy award winning performance.

I admit, I bought her act before this last document dump, but now I see it. I knew she irritated me but I thought it was me being bit*#+ and not her. But the way she treated her ill daughter convinced me. And it bothered me that she seemed so put out by going to check on her daughter in law that didn't show up for work.

Well, I would just like to say I am SO GLAD I spent all that time transcribing AL's interview, you know since it's transcribed in Batch 5.

:thud:

Sigh. You live, you learn I guess.

Well, I would just like to say I am SO GLAD I spent all that time transcribing AL's interview, you know since it's transcribed in Batch 5.

I'm sure everyone still appreciates what you did. There was no way anyone could have known it would come to us transcribed in the next batch of docs.

:therethere: :grouphug: You are SO MUCH appreciated Maxine2U - it was wonderful of you to transcribe all of that for everyone! :( I'll bet you felt like :banghead:

Repeatedly asking the 911 caller the same question seems to be SOP. I have noticed this in many 911 calls. The call is the first critical information LE receives in a case. Much can be determined from the caller's voice, attitude, etc. It is frustrating to listen to. I have heard calls where I have wanted to scream to the 911 operator, 'ARE YOU LISTENING?". Clearly there is a motive here.

Not necessarily always motive, sometimes it's a necessity lol. There's ALOT going on in that room and a hot call like that will no doubt have officers and fellow dispatchers whispering in your ear and interrupting you for important clarifying info. It's a PIA!

It must really sound annoying to others, but it happens. People rattle off details in THEIR order (they are freaking out usually) and we have to ask questions in OUR order. In order of priority. Went from what sounded like a medical call to LAW ENFORCEMENT ie: SCENE SAFETY in a hot minute. Sounds like they (911) don't direct dispatch the fire/ems personnel in the Sievers' jurisdiction either? So the sheriff's office (911) answered, took basic info and transferred to FIRE/EMS local station (base dispatcher) thinking it was primarily a medical call. That dispatcher then began case entry (Who, what, where, when) all over again and began scripted medical questions. I recognized the questions (DING DING DING-- you memorize them after a while lol) as Priority Dispatch software.

http://www.prioritydispatch.net/marketing-resource/ASSETS/WEB/MEDICAL.html

The LE- (911) dispatcher DID stay on the line and may not have been able to actively listen to all that was told to the EMS dispatcher. It may not have been perceived as relevant initially as it sounded primarily medical. Also, you sometimes follow protocol and conference in FIRE/EMS and stay on the line as required-- but have to mute yourself and re-tone an ambulance for another ongoing call? Answer an officer over the radio? You don&#8217;t HEAR that in the audio files of recorded 911 calls released. It depends on staffing, how big your center is and call volume. Seems like EMS questioning was abandoned as SOON as death essentially "verified"
Three immediate allowable reasons were present to abandon medical portion:
A. cold & stiff in a warm environment= obvious death. No pre-arrival instructions or dispatch life support needed.
B. He's a physician- more qualified to immediately verify obvious death than a dispatcher. Medical personnel technically IS on scene already. You can abandon instructions. So now.....
C. It's now become LE call primarily and the call is sent right BACK to Sheriff's Office to determine scene safety, caller in danger, suspect location/description, weapons? etc...The blood was dry, so she chose to go down scripted instructions for scene preservation/safety.

All of that thinking, listening, typing, clarifying, call transferring, prioritizing, strategizing, ambulance toning, 911 lines ringing, loud co-workers talking, officer interrupting AND EMPATHIZING at once will make ya' ask a few questions repeatedly lol...

Did I mention that your partner is already dispatching while you're still on with the caller and you ALSO have to actively listen to the responding officers' questions coming over the radio? And ask those questions NOW and provide answers if you don't already know them?

Don&#8217;t even get me STARTED about annoying equipment failure like THE FRIGGIN LETTER SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss getting stuck on your keyboard in the middle of it all or alarms and timers going of because she shitz hit the fan all at once and your partner&#8217;s pizza is now on fire in the toaster oven..
But yeah, there is a thought process or MOTIVE in there somewhere if we have time for it&#8230;&#8230;.

It's such a fun job tho LOL

I believe the 911 operator switched him over to the sheriff's office who started gathering preliminary info for the investigation.

911 operator AT sheriff's office answered, transferred to EMS/Fire dispatcher who started medical and OH SHITZZZZZZZ transferred back to 911 for LE to take over.

One by one little base station dispatch centers or small town PD dispatch centers (rural areas like mine) are being closed down and calls and dispatching turned over to central dispatching of ALL fire, police, ems in the county by the county 911 center. For THIS reason.

In larger cities tho, it's just not possible---- Larger departments will always have their own call centers ex: NYC.... and NYPD with ALL of those precincts, FDNY & FDNY EMS .. The 911 center couldn't possibly handle ALL calls and dispatching for every police/fire/ems agency in the entire city. so they transfer....

So fun :laughcry:

911 operator AT sheriff's office answered, transferred to EMS/Fire dispatcher who started medical and OH SHITZZZZZZZ transferred back to 911 for LE to take over.

One by one little base station dispatch centers or small town PD dispatch centers (rural areas like mine) are being closed down and calls and dispatching turned over to central dispatching of ALL fire, police, ems in the county by the county 911 center. For THIS reason.

In larger cities tho, it's just not possible---- Larger departments will always have their own call centers ex: NYC.... and NYPD with ALL of those precincts, FDNY & FDNY EMS .. The 911 center couldn't possibly handle ALL calls and dispatching for every police/fire/ems agency in the entire city. so they transfer....

Thanks Nocturnal 911 for your perspective. Interesting.

Yes, all 911 calls (EMS, Fire, Ambulance) EXCEPT those to LE are answered at the same place in Ft. Myers. My neighbor works there and actually gave me a tour of where the calls are intercepted not long ago. She was not working there at the time of the murder though.

I just re-watched the 1st video of the interview with BS.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk&usp=sharing

She describes the relationship between MS and TS in idyllic terms, even saying that they would "be in a dictionary under "happy marriage" or words to that effect. She describes them as being "loving, kind to each other and always respectful to each other".

In light of what we have learned, this does NOT describe the relationship between TS and MS. We've heard TS described as being "loud", "opinionated" and not shy about stating her feelings. We've heard that she would "flip out" at MS about a dirty skilled being left in the sink. We've heard from several neighbors who heard loud arguments coming from the house from time to time. We've heard that TS could curse like a sailor at times.

We also have learned that MS has pretty much always been a skinhound and continued to pursue women outside of the marriage and counter to the "arrangement" he and TS had supposedly established.

I do not understand what planet BS has been living on to have given this glowing picture of the MS/TS marriage. Everyone who knew TS has said she was extremely open about how she felt, that she "told it like it was". Are we to think that TS always played the loving, adoring wife every single time she and MS were around BS? Or are we to think BS was giving a "white washed" idyllic version of the marriage in order to protect sonny boy?

Along with the tremendous amount of "confusion" about the resetting of the alarm, I wonder if there was not a time when LE was giving some consideration to whether or not BS actually was in on the plot?

A nasty thought, I know. But it has happened before. Apparently if police were thinking along these lines it was ruled out along the way.

And by the way, BS is another one who doesn't need to use a tissue or blow her nose when she "cries".

I am sort of guessing if we could determine if BS had a Favorite child it would be MS (we definitely know it wasn't JS with no room in the inn). I am guess BS has protected and enabled ( and probably will continue doing so until the end) MS from a very young age. While watching the BS interview #1 from July 1 I initially felt 100% compassion and that she might be a little naive in her style of thinking. Then conversely, she sort of gives the appearance of a quick wit and capable of flipping topic of discussion quickly and comprehending and expressing herself well. Like someone here on WS guessed yesterday, maybe BS sensed something was off with MS since June 29 and she quickly went into "protect my son at all costs while I remain in denial " mode.

Wow, thank you for this! I love learning about the "behind the scenes" workings! Yikes, what a nerve-wracking job. :scared:

Not necessarily always motive, sometimes it's a necessity lol. There's ALOT going on in that room and a hot call like that will no doubt have officers and fellow dispatchers whispering in your ear and interrupting you for important clarifying info. It's a PIA!

It must really sound annoying to others, but it happens. People rattle off details in THEIR order (they are freaking out usually) and we have to ask questions in OUR order. In order of priority. Went from what sounded like a medical call to LAW ENFORCEMENT ie: SCENE SAFETY in a hot minute. Sounds like they (911) don't direct dispatch the fire/ems personnel in the Sievers' jurisdiction either? So the sheriff's office (911) answered, took basic info and transferred to FIRE/EMS local station (base dispatcher) thinking it was primarily a medical call. That dispatcher then began case entry (Who, what, where, when) all over again and began scripted medical questions. I recognized the questions (DING DING DING-- you memorize them after a while lol) as Priority Dispatch software.

http://www.prioritydispatch.net/marketing-resource/ASSETS/WEB/MEDICAL.html

The LE- (911) dispatcher DID stay on the line and may not have been able to actively listen to all that was told to the EMS dispatcher. It may not have been perceived as relevant initially as it sounded primarily medical. Also, you sometimes follow protocol and conference in FIRE/EMS and stay on the line as required-- but have to mute yourself and re-tone an ambulance for another ongoing call? Answer an officer over the radio? You don’t HEAR that in the audio files of recorded 911 calls released. It depends on staffing, how big your center is and call volume. Seems like EMS questioning was abandoned as SOON as death essentially "verified"
Three immediate allowable reasons were present to abandon medical portion:
A. cold & stiff in a warm environment= obvious death. No pre-arrival instructions or dispatch life support needed.
B. He's a physician- more qualified to immediately verify obvious death than a dispatcher. Medical personnel technically IS on scene already. You can abandon instructions. So now.....
C. It's now become LE call primarily and the call is sent right BACK to Sheriff's Office to determine scene safety, caller in danger, suspect location/description, weapons? etc...The blood was dry, so she chose to go down scripted instructions for scene preservation/safety.

All of that thinking, listening, typing, clarifying, call transferring, prioritizing, strategizing, ambulance toning, 911 lines ringing, loud co-workers talking, officer interrupting AND EMPATHIZING at once will make ya' ask a few questions repeatedly lol...

Did I mention that your partner is already dispatching while you're still on with the caller and you ALSO have to actively listen to the responding officers' questions coming over the radio? And ask those questions NOW and provide answers if you don't already know them?

Don’t even get me STARTED about annoying equipment failure like THE FRIGGIN LETTER SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss getting stuck on your keyboard in the middle of it all or alarms and timers going of because she shitz hit the fan all at once and your partner’s pizza is now on fire in the toaster oven..
But yeah, there is a thought process or MOTIVE in there somewhere if we have time for it…….

It's such a fun job tho LOL

O/T: I just want to thank Nocturnal 911 for your service to the community where you are. You are that calm voice on the other end of the phone when all heck is breaking loose around the caller. You are incredibly important in the LE equation and IMO not recognized enough for what you do. Thank you!

O/T: I just want to thank Nocturnal 911 for your service to the community where you are. You are that calm voice on the other end of the phone when all heck is breaking loose around the caller. You are incredibly important in the LE equation and IMO not recognized enough for what you do. Thank you!

Thanks! I don't know if my co-workers would agree with "calm voice" lol. With my caller, yes. Once I'm off the phone or not keyed up on the radio--- I can get a LITTLE loud and worked up. :happydance: It's a great job, very interesting and NEVER the same shift. I used to do it full-time, but took another full-time job in LE and now only work at 911 p/t. The stress level is off the charts and my co-workers that do it 40-60hrs. a week do NOT get enough credit!!

We liked you version better (even if was exactly the same) ;p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member