2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have had a couple of hours to digest this, I would like to say I am glad for Theresa's family, that they will get some justice and maybe some answers as to why.

And praying he has info to use against CWW to solve Mr Bolins case. Let the other brother from a different mother turn too. jmo.

I may be risking a TO for saying this, but anyone still pointing the finger at LS needs to take off the blinders, pull their heads out and go listen to Sheriff Scott again. He clearly stated that the arrest of MS brings closure to the case and he anticipates nothing further. There were three perpetrators and they are all in jail where they will remain for a very long time.

Now that I have had a couple of hours to digest this, I would like to say I am glad for Theresa's family, that they will get some justice and maybe some answers as to why.

Yes. Praying for some closure for you, too. :grouphug: Justice will come for Mr. Bolin, too. I refuse to believe differently.

And praying he has info to use against CWW to solve Mr Bolins case. Let the other brother from a different mother turn too. jmo.

Yes! Fingers crossed!
Maybe just maybe MS will roll on CWW now and talk about RB. I'm not giving up hope yet. Then wouldn't it be nice to see the RB charges being tacked onto the end of CWW's plea deal???

It is quite possible I have missed MS's mug shot, since it's a huge TGIF and I have an adult beverage. Can anyone repost it or help me find his mug shot? I'm also looking forward to his picture with the suicide vest donned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0c95ef321c58f01f9de41888a57a7bac.jpg
Hopefully an image will appear here after I hit "Reply". (If not, sorry... I suck at this stuff).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Without a money trail they probably didnt have alot to arrest MS on. Im very surprised CWW is the one to roll but glad it was him because he knows a heck of alot about it than JR. Sometimes you dont have a choice but to bargain with the devil to catch your perp. jmo.

I bet Mark is livid at CWW for betraying him. The irony.

SMS knows the full picture of this case and is always so professional, so for him to state he has "ice in his veins" was quite interesting.

SMS is amazing!

Finally. I've been reading and waiting for this. YES!!

I haven't viewed this on WS's yet (but then it's overwhelming right now), the neighbor beside the Sievers home was told to "STAY IN YOUR CAR" when she arrived home from work this afternoon by LE/Swat Team. I had been told earlier by family that they heard Mark had taken off and was apprehended in the neighbors yard. This is not what is being reported by Trent Kelley (NBC-2), who was supposedly the only MSM on scene at time of arrest. So, I'm confused as to what really happened. If you go to the Live Streaming, it is being reported on FOX at about 6:32 pm, with the neighbor stating what she witnessed and was told. If this did actually occur, then you'd have to find an even deeper meaning for what to call this worthless piece of ****. He may very well have deserted those girls to save his own *** AND would make sense as to why he has been casing the neighborhood constantly...just an FYI. I'll be back tmrw...thank you for so many kind comments AND I've earned the right to say ​ROOF!!!!! OXOX

I just logged on and saw the GREAT news !! So very happy especially for Teresa's family and praying they will soon have the girls with them.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

IMO, Teresa's brother will end up with custody of the girls. Mark's wishes will not be taken into account as he has shown a total disregard for their welfare by murdering their mother and then continuing to have them reside in the very house where she was bludgeoned to death. Every day since then, their little bare feet have stood on the tile where her blood pooled in front of the refrigerator. Sheriff Scott did not exaggerate in saying that Mark Sievers has ice in his veins.

I sure hope you are right!! Do you have any idea why they wouldn't have made a plan with TS's family instead of MS's friend? Did MS have a say as to what would happen to his kids if (let's face it, WHEN) he got arrested?

You beat me to it. I was just coming to see who you thought the girls would go live with temporarily. My thought is LS as she was TS best friend, they were going into business together, she liked Mark, and she homeschooled her children.

I see she has already been mentioned. To me, it is a scary thought as I see her methods as not up front and truthful! But she will be the best one to carry out Mark's orders on raising the girls. TS's family cannot get the girls out of their situation soon enough!

I honestly do not see why TS's family cannot have those girls. They can take them to therapy and whatever they need, if I were their grandmother I would be beside myself if I couldn't take my grand babies. JMO

To tell you all the truth. I have a daughter and son that are 1 year apart.

But my daughter is smarter then Einstein. Lol. Now I love my son.

But girls catch on quick and keep notes and remember things beyond the realm. Lol

Now since Mark has 2 girls. His goose is cooked since they document most things in journals or by telling others. Jmo .

Trust me. Girls that love their momma more then they love their dad; Will quickly defend moms and tell the truth once the jig is up while dad is behind bars.

So hopefully Teresa's family sue him now for custody. Hmo

I wish that were true. I can think of so many cases in which the girls were doubly devastated by the conviction of their father for killing their mother because -- even though the evidence screamed that he killed her -- they couldn't let go of the idea that their dad loved their mom and would never have done such a thing. I've seen it time and time again :(. My thoughts are with those poor girls. Motherless and fatherless.

SMS having an entertaining day.
attachment.php

Attachments

• sTEVEN tYLER.jpg
    sTEVEN tYLER.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 418
I haven't viewed this on WS's yet (but then it's overwhelming right now), the neighbor beside the Sievers home was told to "STAY IN YOUR CAR" when she arrived home from work this afternoon by LE/Swat Team. I had been told earlier by family that they heard Mark had taken off and was apprehended in the neighbors yard. This is not what is being reported by Trent Kelley (NBC-2), who was supposedly the only MSM on scene at time of arrest. So, I'm confused as to what really happened. If you go to the Live Streaming, it is being reported on FOX at about 6:32 pm, with the neighbor stating what she witnessed and was told. If this did actually occur, then you'd have to find an even deeper meaning for what to call this worthless piece of ****. He may very well have deserted those girls to save his own *** AND would make sense as to why he has been casing the neighborhood constantly...just an FYI. I'll be back tmrw...thank you for so many kind comments AND I've earned the right to say ​ROOF!!!!! OXOX

The sheriff was asked how Mark reacted while arrested and he didn't say anything about running off, he said MS showed little emotion and has ice in his veins.

I honestly do not see why TS's family cannot have those girls. They can take them to therapy and whatever they need, if I were their grandmother I would be beside myself if I couldn't take my grand babies. JMO

I think they are going to an unrelated foster parent until the hearing where they will be turned over to a family member of TS. Probably Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper