Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post 194 by observation

Snipped for space

I for one, while praying for them daily feel assured that TS's genes are dominant and they will land on their feet. God is good and I'm not overly religious but I do believe in good. ❤️

BBM
They will not only land on their feet but they will soar.
Their mother was instilling her sense of helping the less fortunate already. They will be counseled, guided and loved.
I won't be surprised to hear in 15 years or so that at least one carried on in her mother's footsteps as a physician/healer.
All positive energy and prayers for TS's girls today and in the future.

[video=youtube;2nxkgmb3llM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nxkgmb3llM[/video]

Sorry guys, but this is not for show...THIS IS MARK!!! Have tried to relay on so many occasions...

Hey Mckazpm. Thank YOU so much for sharing your visual experience with the rest of us here on WS. I can't even imagine what it has been like for you and your family to have been living in ear shot of all of this for all these months.

I very much appreciated every one of your posts. Blessings and hugs sent your way.

Probably the only way they could charge Mark without it just being circumstantial.

I agree. I'm sure if given the right circumstances they would lock the door and throw away the key on all three. But CWW had the real goods on what went down and when.
MS masterminded this evil plot and needs to pay the ultimate price, IMO. Had it not been for MS, CWW would be probably hanging in his trailer with JR drinking beer and posting on FB. I know this is disappointing for the RB victims BUT it ain't over till it is over so never give up. We certainly won't!

I have been out so just read the first two pages. Hallelujah! I am in tears and so thankful that CWW turned on him. CWW is the one who can put the nails in Mark's coffin. Good bye, good riddance Mark. Your day finally came!

Guess CWW was afraid JRR was going to plea and get the better deal while CWW spent much longer in jail.

It just points out that once you open your mouth and tell something to another person, you are hung! You can never trust another person! Advice of a lawyer.

I live just down the road from Teresa's office. We had the most beautiful, clear and calm sunset tonight. I was thinking about Teresa... with the arrest today and all...I felt sad that she couldn't be here to see this sunset...at the same time a deep sense of peace that justice has finally been served in her honor..she deserves that and so much more.

Do y'all remember SMS commenting just last week when JRR arrived, that
the case was very active, that in fact there was new developments at that very moment. I guess we now know what was going on behind the scenes.

I hope eventually the house on Jarvis is torn down.

Happy for the latest developments but there are so many victims in this case. I really feel bad for BS right now. The girls are in a new place probably scared. TS's family are probably trying desperately to make contact with DCF to see the girls.....so much heartbreak right now for the victims

On the news according to MS lawyer the kids will go to a friend of Marc

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Nooooo.... say it ain't so?? Which news station reported this? Praying (and believing) these girls will be with their Mommy's family soon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wayne rolled - plea 2nd degree, 25 years.

Haven't read yet, so if this has been said, I apologize

CWW's "deal" has been in the works since Feb. 19.
IMO ~ He pleaded quilty ONLY because he knew JR was coming to Florida on the 22nd of Feb. He was going to make sure that HE was the one who was going to get the deal first.

Nooooo.... say it ain't so?? Which news station reported this? Praying (and believing these girls will be with their Mommy's family soon).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Wink

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Do y'all remember SMS commenting just last week when JRR arrived, that
the case was very active, that in fact there was new developments at that very moment. I guess we now know what was going on behind the scenes.

I hope eventually the house on Jarvis is torn down.

Me too. Can you imagine unknowingly buying the property? I would never be able to sleep in there... I feel so bad that the girls had to stay there for so long. I sincerely hope that they did not know TS died there

Does anyone know if in a case of murder like this, is the life insurance still payable to the children?

What did Dr. TS ever see in this MS??? My oh my.........thankful justice will come soon and the daughters are young enough to heal from what this man did to their lives....................

Since CWW rolled, trying to get the plea before JRR, it gives me a strong suspicion that JRR knew all the details and motives behind the killing of TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member