2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great day. Hoping the people on Jarvis can get a good nights sleep tonight. Thankful there will be justice for Teresa and the murderer wont get the millions. About the kids. Even though MS wants the kids with a friend, any judge in his right mind will see that the girls belong with family. That battle will soon begin I believe. jmo.

SMS knows the full picture of this case and is always so professional, so for him to state he has "ice in his veins" was quite interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if in a case of murder like this, is the life insurance still payable to the children?

I would say probably. The girls had no criminal involvement, so unless there is some weird and very specific clause in the policy barring payment, it should be payable to them as next of kin, even if they are not listed as beneficiaries. Normally only someone criminally responsible or negligent in a death can be barred from payment

I HOPE HOPE HOPE it isn't LS. That scares me even more... but i can totally see it happening.

I really hope these girls end up with a family member that will keep their mother's memory alive. I bet MS has worked on them for a long time trying to diminish their mother from their lives.I also bet he has trashed her family to the kids. jmo.

You beat me to it. I was just coming to see who you thought the girls would go live with temporarily. My thought is LS as she was TS best friend, they were going into business together, she liked Mark, and she homeschooled her children.

I see she has already been mentioned. To me, it is a scary thought as I see her methods as not up front and truthful! But she will be the best one to carry out Mark's orders on raising the girls. TS's family cannot get the girls out of their situation soon enough!

Ooooh! Ooooh! I just signed on after beign gone a few days!!!!!!! They arrested Ms??!!!!

The girls are safe?

You beat me to it. I was just coming to see who you thought the girls would go live with temporarily. My thought is LS as she was TS best friend, they were going into business together, she liked Mark, and she homeschooled her children.

I see she has already been mentioned. To me, it is a scary thought as I see her methods as not up front and truthful! But she will be the best one to carry out Mark's orders on raising the girls. TS's family cannot get the girls out of their situation soon enough!

Plus if those girls get those millions....

This is the first time I've been able to log on today, but..........

:dance: :cheer: :happydance: :skip: :woot: :genie: :toastred: :jumping: :toast:

:grouphug:

:moo:

I apologize for the excessive celebration, but praying for justice for Dr. Sievers, her family and beautiful girls!

DCFS is involved, some members have suggested that TS family should file for custody. We have no idea what the coming days will bring. I know one thing. I am glad Mark has finally been arrested and the girls are not isolated in his care any longer. That will help so many people rest better tonight.

I wonder if the truck was ever stopped by the police....

Without a money trail they probably didnt have alot to arrest MS on. Im very surprised CWW is the one to roll but glad it was him because he knows a heck of alot about it than JR. Sometimes you dont have a choice but to bargain with the devil to catch your perp. jmo.

IMO, Teresa's brother will end up with custody of the girls. Mark's wishes will not be taken into account as he has shown a total disregard for their welfare by murdering their mother and then continuing to have them reside in the very house where she was bludgeoned to death. Every day since then, their little bare feet have stood on the tile where her blood pooled in front of the refrigerator. Sheriff Scott did not exaggerate in saying that Mark Sievers has ice in his veins.

It is quite possible I have missed MS's mug shot, since it's a huge TGIF and I have an adult beverage. Can anyone repost it or help me find his mug shot? I'm also looking forward to his picture with the suicide vest donned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, Teresa's brother will end up with custody of the girls. Mark's wishes will not be taken into account as he has shown a total disregard for their welfare by murdering their mother and then continuing to have them reside in the very house where she was bludgeoned to death. Every day since then, their little bare feet have stood on the tile where her blood pooled in front of the refrigerator. Sheriff Scott did not exaggerate in saying that Mark Sievers has ice in his veins.

I hope you are right, Scout! Desperately, hope you are right!

Now that I have had a couple of hours to digest this, I would like to say I am glad for Theresa's family, that they will get some justice and maybe some answers as to why.

Now that I have had a couple of hours to digest this, I would like to say I am glad for Theresa's family, that they will get some justice and maybe some answers as to why.

Praying the tides turn..and you get some answers, as well.
Very long overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members