2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but people in MO don't go around saying the word "slay" instead of murder! Murder, Kill, Shootings, Beatings...all common terms. Unless your talking about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Then yeah, she's not the Vampire Murderer of course, but Hollywood probably picked that term and that's CA for ya.
WJ,
I meant no disrespect to you or the State of Missouri :blush:
I was looking at the news stations in Missouri, and I found two news reports. They both used that term. I only remarked because I have never heard that word used before in the reporting of a murder.

Kmov Missouri News
http://www.kmov.com/story/31330793/f...-kill-his-wife
A southwest Florida man has been charged in the slaying of his wife after his childhood friend accepted a 25-year plea deal in the case.

Fox 2 St. Louis
http://fox2now.com/2015/08/28/2-missouri-men-face-charges-in-killing-of-florida-doctor/
Two Missouri men have been arrested in connection to the slaying of southwest Florida doctor

I'm sorry if I hurt "Missouri's" feelings :wink:

So glad everyone is getting a chance to "know" SH and FP...They both called Teresa..."Doctor"
I found it very respectful and kind of cute. If SH called me back with a message from TS she would say "Doctor says you should do A, B and C...etc"

This most recent interview of SH is edited quite a bit like the last one...I'm sure she had much more to say. She was a very devoted employee during the time I saw Dr TS ...I understand the office was moving in a new direction in terms of a bigger public presence...having licensed staff would only make sense and also maybe it was just time to part ways...with or without LS's input.

After getting to know MS I'm kind of grateful that SH and FP have found new jobs...whew!

He will probably opt for the Jewish diet. It's a bit better, with fresh fruit and stuff in a bag you can take to your cell which is also a bargaining tool. (saw that on tv)

The word cell has certainly taken on a whole new meaning for MS. I hope he doesn't get mixed up and accidently walk in the "other."
:thinking: Depending on the inmate that is housed in the other, I could easily change my mind. e.g. gang leader

^^^
I am silly this morning. :cup: I've been up since 4am with neck problems/pain and had to break down and take a pain pill. I don't like the way they make me feel.

The word cell has certainly taken on a whole new meaning for MS. I hope he doesn't get mixed up and accidently walk in the "other."
:thinking: Depending on the inmate that is housed in the other, I could easily change my mind. e.g. gang leader

^^^
I am silly this morning. :cup: I've been up since 4am with neck problems/pain and had to break down and take a pain pill. I don't like the way they make me feel.

:happydance:About the "gang leader".

:sorry: about the pain. I have massive spinal hardware and suffer from chronic pain myself. In fact, I had a sleepless night Thursday night, and I even wondered then how on earth MS could sleep at night. I always say I'd never wish this pain on anyone....except I now have 3 people I can think of to wish this horrific pain on! :jail:

Hope you feel better soon. :loveyou:

"The life insurance policy was in part motive for the crime"...from MS's court appearance yesterday.
This caught my attention...wondering what the other part or parts are...

Now I really, really want to know what was hauled away from the house by the person staying/visiting with Mark.

So glad everyone is getting a chance to "know" SH and FP...They both called Teresa..."Doctor"
I found it very respectful and kind of cute. If SH called me back with a message from TS she would say "Doctor says you should do A, B and C...etc"

This most recent interview of SH is edited quite a bit like the last one...I'm sure she had much more to say. She was a very devoted employee during the time I saw Dr TS ...I understand the office was moving in a new direction in terms of a bigger public presence...having licensed staff would only make sense and also maybe it was just time to part ways...with or without LS's input.

After getting to know MS I'm kind of grateful that SH and FP have found new jobs...whew!

I didn't find his use of "Doctor" to be abnormal either. DH's staff that have been with him for 28 years refer to him as Doctor _____. I asked them why they didn't use his first name, and they said it was a form of professionalism and respect within the office environment.

I liked SH from the edited clip too and thought she was devoted to TS. When she referred to Doctor as her mentor, that really spoke volumes to me about TS. I wish I could have had that experience in my nursing career.

My observation as a patient for several years, she called her "Doctor" all the time. I never heard any other name used.

I think the ASA was indicating that MS, while he was certainly aware that he was under investigation, did not have a clue how very much they had on him, that CWW had flipped and that his arrest was imminent.

the implication being, yes, MS did not attempt to flee, but only because we played our investigative hand very close to the vest and let him think he was getting aware with murder while we gathered every bit of damning evidence.

That is just how I took the ASA statement about scope of SO investigation. MS didn't know the scope of evidence or that he was about to be nailed therefore had no reason before to flee. Now he does.

Crazy! And to look at his experience you would think he would be an excellent attorney...... but those reviews! OMG!

I was not impressed from the first time I saw him on TV. I don't think I would hire him for anything.

I didn't find his use of "Doctor" to be abnormal either. DH's staff that have been with him for 28 years refer to him as Doctor _____. I asked them why they didn't use his first name, and they said it was a form of professionalism and respect within the office environment.

I liked SH from the edited clip too and thought she was devoted to TS. When she referred to Doctor as her mentor, that really spoke volumes to me about TS. I wish I could have had that experience in my nursing career.

Pffft, we all know, his name is Dr. Zuri! :seeya: SIL :blush:

I'm pleased to see so many supportive comments now about innocents to offset what was said before... look forward to more for all of them :moo:

I was not impressed from the first time I saw him on TV. I don't think I would hire him for anything.
He lacks fire in his belly. He seems too laid back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am curious as to how long ago those who post here think ms was planning to murder ts? I think it well may have been much further back than when he went to mo for the cww wedding. Hoping investigators got all texts emails and computer searches from way back.

NBC2:

attachment.php

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31333810...ew-with-friend-of-teresa-sievers#.VtJCopUVE6Y
What a mean thing to do to the patients. I can see not letting them in on the details, but to have them wait knowing the doctor isn't coming in, unbelievable. He could of had the staff tell the patients the doctor had an emergency and would not be in. Followed by cancelling the rest of the days appointments.

I am curious as to how long ago those who post here think ms was planning to murder ts? I think it well may have been much further back than when he went to mo for the cww wedding. Hoping investigators got all texts emails and computer searches from way back.

Ignorant Luddite question here... I've been reading about Apple and how they won't allow getting into a phone... just asking... if they had an Apple phone... would LE not be able to get into? Not wanting to start a long thread, but I'm just curious as not tech savvy but have been reading in the news, and was :thinking: how it relates to future cases here on WS.

I think the ASA was indicating that MS, while he was certainly aware that he was under investigation, did not have a clue how very much they had on him, that CWW had flipped and that his arrest was imminent.

the implication being, yes, MS did not attempt to flee, but only because we played our investigative hand very close to the vest and let him think he was getting aware with murder while we gathered every bit of damning evidence.

That is just how I took the ASA statement about scope of SO investigation. MS didn't know the scope of evidence or that he was about to be nailed therefore had no reason before to flee. Now he does.
Oh thank you so much for explaining this. I found the fact that he didn't flee was surprising, especially knowing that JRR was being extradited. I guess he was extremely confident that CWW would never turn on him.

Hmmm.....good question. Judging by how devious MS has proven to be, I would bet he'd been considering & planning TS's hit for a very long time. There was just so much thought/covering up that went into this plan & it took LE so long to untangle the plot. It will be quite interesting as all this is divulged. And I can't wait for the Dateline or 48 Hours episodes to air.....they will prove to a huge audience what pieces of scum MS and his buddies are.

Now I really, really want to know what was hauled away from the house by the person staying/visiting with Mark.

I must've missed this somewhere. Do you have a post or area of reference? When was this? No matter how hard I try not to, I seem to miss things left and right...lol TIA!

No one has reported on his record yet. At first glance he appears to be a dud, but who knows if this is just an act. He may be very crafty and just playing uninterested and lazy? I'd be curious to know why MS chose him. Has he done impressive work for someone close to MS in the past? Did he have a great advertisement in the phone book? Is he a friend of the family?

I believe he has handled a few cases on Healthcare & RX FRAUD. That may have been the original draw.

I must've missed this somewhere. Do you have a post or area of reference? When was this? No matter how hard I try not to, I seem to miss things left and right...lol TIA!

This is from my (terrible) memory....MS had some guy visiting approximately a week to 10 days ago. He drove a purple truck with out of state plates. Stayed at the house for about a week and the bed of the truck was full of Sievers' belongings when he left.

Maybe another sleuther can want to weigh in on what I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay