2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrogant SOB! Grrrrr!!

I agree! And I am sure that he and his attorney assumed this could happen and have already went over what his story will be IF indeed he gets arrested. Just my guess.

..... and because I am greedy. I hope MS spills hit guts about anything he knows of Mr Bolins murder. Then they can BOTH be in jail forever.

Me too! Wouldn't that be a fantastic twist!

The NBC2 reporter who was at the presser spoke so fast and sounded so affected by this.

Loved it when SMS stated that MS was very stoic when arrested and that he must have ice in his veins! MS never fooled him for a second!

Also MS will be taken to Lee County jail they said

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I kinda wish one of the reporters had asked if any other arrests were expected but I am so very happy with this arrest!

Outstanding and super great job, SMS, and all involved!!!!

SMS said the case has been brought to its conclusion so didn't sound like any arrests are pending.

..... and because I am greedy. I hope MS spills hit guts about anything he knows of Mr Bolins murder. Then they can BOTH be in jail forever.

according to wink CWW took the deal but it included assisting prosecuters on ​other cases

I know it's necessary but I really hate that they couldn't get CWW for lst degree premeditated murder instead of 2nd degree...it was obviously planned. But if it's what they needed to get MS I can live with it.

That was on Six Mile Cypress

Which is odd, IMO. I thought they take arrestees straight downtown and then get them all nice and dressed up in their orange jumpsuit, flip flops and booked in. I wonder if this was done for the press and in turn for the residents?

Which is odd, IMO. I thought they take arrestees straight downtown and then get them all nice and dressed up in their orange jumpsuit, flip flops and booked in. I wonder if this was done for the press and in turn for the residents?

MS will not be officially booked in until he reaches the jail.

Mark Sievers arrested, Wright accepts plea deal - ABC-7.com WZVN News
http://www.abc-7.com/story/31327936/arrest-warrant-issued-for-mark-sievers

Wright signed a plea deal on Feb. 19 and formally pleaded guilty Friday in front of Judge Bruce Kyle.

"The decision of Curtis Wayne Wright to accept responsibility and plead guilty to second-degree murder will hopefully begin to answer many questions and bring closure to the family of Teresa Sievers," Wright's attorney, Elizabeth Parker, said in a statement. "Mr. Wright is deeply sorry for the pain and lifetime of suffering that he had caused those who were affected by his actions in this case, including his family and most importantly Teresa Sievers' daughters."

---------------------------------------

re: DCF's sealed safety plan
(from the same link-reposting it to comment)

The Department of Children and Families has approved a safety plan for the two daughters of Mark and Teresa Sievers. The plan, which does not involve Teresa's family, is sealed and not available for view. A DCF spokesperson said Friday that the agency is still gathering information.

i don't think that because DCF has implemented a safety plan for Teresa's daughters that apparently they had formed in an abundance of caution at an earlier date, means that the long-term plan won't involve Teresa's family
i think the DCF's safety plan for the girls' was to certain their IMMEDIATE safety, if a situation like today happened
i have faith that Teresa's family will be involved in their long-term care
i have faith that their opinions, will be part of the "gathering of information"
sometimes things like this involve red tape, protocol, a state agency's CoveringYourA**, sometimes it is a standard protocol that is used
i don't think it is necessarily a "secret" plan, even though that is what comes to mind when reading the plan is sealed - it was sealed upon it's completetion at an earlier point in time
much like a will is sealed and only opened upon the need for it to be opened

i am not surprised that DCF's safety plan is not available for view.
it shouldn't be!
DCF (or the equivalent depending on what state you live in), is EXTREMELY protective of children
mostly because of laws that are in place, and people who are in positions to be involved with these situations, take the confidentiality and protecting aspects of their jobs very seriously

i am biased though, my daughter is a social worker and is saving the world (one kid at a time)
she has worked for SRS in the past (Kansas' version of DCF)
i'm going to read her the quote from the link and ask her to interpret and explain that
maybe i should have done that before i opined so much:)
jmo

I know it's necessary but I really hate that they couldn't get CWW for lst degree premeditated murder instead of 2nd degree...it was obviously planned. But if it's what they needed to get MS I can live with it.

This is a sad outcome. They gave the plea deal to the wrong one. I hope MS is equally in a mood to talk once the dust settles and continues the rolling. Otherwise, SMS just gave one of the most evil psychpaths in America a path to eventual freedom.

MS will not be officially booked in until he reaches the jail.

That's kinda what I figured, but don't the usually get them "dressed" downtown too? Take your clothes and any possessions you have, check them in and give you your new designer orange jumpsuit? I didn't think they did that at stations, only the jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member